The Light Shines Brightest at the End of Darkness

I've been at Beacon for a while now. Things here are pretty awesome. I'm the captain of my team, my grades are good, I have amazing friends. Yet there is one down side... My team all have others while I'm still single. I mean I'm happy for them but at the same time I'm kinda jealous  of them. But hey life works in mysterious ways they say. But I should stop rambling in my head someone is talking to me.
Ruby: "H-Hey (Y/n)..." She said to me as I looked at her done with my rambling.
(Y/n): "Huh? Oh hey Ruby what you need?" I asked as she had a blush on her face.
Ruby: "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go..." She mumbled towards the end.
(Y/n): "Ruby what was that I didn't quite hear you." I said as she got closer blushing more.
Ruby: "I said would you go out with me... Like as my boyfriend..." She said red faced as I started blushing smiling a little. I nodded as she hugged me kisisng my cheek. I smiled doing the same to her as my life seemed to be finally complete. I spent tons of time with her on dates and getting her gifts and stuff. But I had to leave on a week long mission so I kissed her goodbye before I left. Soon the mission went along but we finished a day early so I came back hoping to be with my girlfriend. As I headed to her dorm I saw some people staring at me with pity but I shrugged it off. I opened her door smiling.
(Y/n): "Hey Rubes I'm back early."
Ruby: "(Y/n)? This isn't what it looks like!!" She said as I looked at her and saw her making out with another guy. I stood there clenching my fist.
(Y/n): "...Fuck this I knew it was too good to be true." I said storming off as Ruby tried to chase me. I used my semblance to place a invisible barrier blocking anyone from following me. As I left Beacon I finally let the barrier go as I headed into the woods. I sat on a stump thinking about what I walked in on. I laughed a little as I held my face.
(Y/n): "It happened again... Man my life must be building something awesome for me. Cause this really sucks like it hurts more than last time." I said to myself hearing a growl from behind me. I didn't react as the Beowolf jumped on my back I just grabbed its throat and crushed it. I heard more growls and laughed sitting up. Slowly I slaughtered the beowolves surrounding me before I sat back on the stump. I must have been there for a while cause when I looked up it was dark out. But I didn't care I didn't want to go back and see her face. Soon I felt tears streaming down my face and looked at the stars. They shined brighter tonight than usual just like back then. After I was cheated on the first time I stared at the stars and cried. They shined brighter than usual which made me happy then. But now it just reminds me of a troubled time.
(Friend/name): "Hey man you should come back with me..." They told me as I looked at them in tears. They followed me to Beacon after helping me through the firdt incident.
(Y/n): "Hey did you know the stars are shining brighter than usual? Just like that night a couple years ago..." I said wiping my face as they helped me up. We talked and stuff but they stopped me at the gate.
(Friend): "Wait here alright?" They asked as I nodded before they walked off. "Sorry Ruby I looked all over the forest looking for him. I couldn't find him we will search again tomorrow." They said as I heard a whimper of a yes come from what I assume is Ruby. I waited a few minutes before they came back for me as we went into beacon and straight to our dorm. I spent the next few days in my room hating everything and everyone. No one knew I was back except for my team and we kept it that way. Until a week after the incident I was staring at the sky out my window up at the stars. Then I heard my door open assuming it was my team until i remembered. They are on a mission. I turned in fear of it being Ruby but no it was Weiss. She stared at me as I wiped my eyes offering a small wave as she came in her eyes red and puffy.
(Y/n): "Weiss are you okay? Your eyes are red have you been crying?" I asked her as she nodded staring at me in disbelief. I just smiled returning to my star gazing. "Ive been back for a week... I just can't face anyone else right now I'm still trying to get over the pain." I said staring at the stars seeing they are shining even brighter than on the night of the incident. Then I felt her run up and hug me from behind crying into my back. I was shocked but smiled turning around and sitting down holding her as she cried. I spent the next few minutes trying to calm Weiss. When she finally stopped crying she stared into my eyes. I stared into hers smiling softly. "Better Weiss?" I asked as she nodded blushing.
Weiss: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She mumbled as I looked at her confused.
(Y/n): "What are you going on about Weiss?" I asked wiping her tears.
Weiss: "Because if I would told you sooner... None of this would of happened..." She said as I stared at her even more confused. Until she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted her lips on my kissing me softly. I was surprised at first but slowly I started kissing back holding her close. When we finally broke the kiss I was blushing slightly and she was red faced. "I love you (Y/n). I've loved you before Ruby asked you to be her boyfriend... I wanted to do it but I was scared you would reject me. But when I saw you heading to the dorm I wanted to stop you I tried but the others stopped me. They knew it was going on but figured you wouldn't believe them without evidence. So... You walked right in on the evidence... I'm sorry." She said clinging to my shirt as I stroked her hair.
(Y/n): "Just promise me you won't hurt me like they did... I dont think I can handle being cheated on a third time..." I said holding her close after hearing her say I promise. "I love you Weiss please help heal this wounded heart..." I said starting to tear up as she agreed kissing me snuggling up to me. We laid agaisnt the wall her in my arms happily. Until someone was standing in the doorway.
Ruby: "Your back... I'm sorry (Y/n) it was an accident I didn't mean to." She said in tears as my eyes shot open hearing her voice. I was about to say something till I felt Weiss get up.
Weiss: "Ruby you may be the leader. But let me tell you something this gentle man that you hurt tremendously. He is my boyfriend now and I won't tolerate you trying to take him away from me. You openly welcomed that man into the dorm and didnt scream for help. You wanted that so reap what you sow. He doesnt want you back so don't come after him anymore. I won't let you try anything cause I love him like actually love him. Unlike you who just cheats on him I would wait for him even if it's for years. Now go away and leave us alone!!" She shouted at the end as I watched Ruby run out in tears as I looked at Weiss blushing a little. She just snuggled back up to me as I held her carrying us to my bed falling asleep with her in my arms after a little kissing. And my thought before I fell asleep was. 'The lights always shine the brightest at the end of darkness'

A/n this was authors choice so yeah and don't worry about asking for another chapter if you already requested one I will work on as many as I can get to so enjoy *homeward bones to bonfire with estus in hand*