When You Hurt Her I Hurt You

Alright so this is gonna be different. This is gonna be a modern au where being a hunter is a term for the hot new mmorpg called The Grimm Rebirth it will still be basically the same but the names will be the in-game names when speaking through chat.

We all sat at the edge of our seats. It was Friday and no class had assigned any homework. Mr. Port was lecturing us on our apparently outrageous behavior. But silenced himself once the bell started its ringing. With that everyone jumped up and ran out the door. From outside of Beacon High I'm sure it looks like a swarm of kids or something.

(Y/n): "Alright guys group call at 4?" I asked my friends as they nodded. The friends in question were... Weiss Schnee who's next in line for her father's multimillion business and girlfriend to my best friend. Ruby Rose an exceptionally talented girl who skipped two years of school. Yang Xiao Long the school flirt and prankster as well as my girlfriend. Blake Belladonna the groups neko maniac. All her characters had cat ears and she had some as well when she's at home. My best friend captain of his team in the game. And three of my other friends. We waved to each other and went our separate ways as I looked back at Yang and then at Weiss. "Weiss hasn't been herself as of late... Maybe I should pm her and see if I can't help." I said to myself as I headed home.

It took me about ten minutes to walk home. And all I could think about was what happened a few weeks ago. I held my head in tears stopping at my front door.

Flashback 5 weeks ago

Yang: "Baby listen... I love you."
(Y/n): "Uh... I love you too?" I said scratching my head before looking at my good friend Jake.
Yang: "No I love you... The both of you." She said as I stopped everything looking at Jake about ready to rip his body apart. But he calmed me down explaining how he had no clue about this. It took them hours to fully calm me down as we all stopped talking for a few days.

Flashback ends

I opened the door closing it behind me tossing my bag onto my couch. I pulled out my phone calling my boss making sure I was off. He barked at me saying I deserved the week off for 3 years of working during school without a single day off. I chuckled as he hung up and I headed upstairs to my gaming room. Since my parents died when I was 15 I had been working since then to afford everything I had.

I started up my dual monitors loading up The Grimm Rebirth signing into my character. Then I started up the other monitor logging onto Skype. I looked at everyone's name seeing if any of them were on. I smiled but felt bad seeing it was Weiss who was online. I shot her a message and we started a call.

(Y/n): "Hey Weiss."
Weiss: "...."
(Y/n): "Weiss?"
Weiss: "......."
(Y/n): "Weiss please tell me what is going on?"
Weiss: "............" She said nothing as I sighed before she sent a message.
(Y/n): "...Your... Your hurting? Why?" I begged needing to know the answer as she just ended the call. I felt worried calling back again and again. But she never picked up. It took about 20 minutes before I got a call. I smiled hoping it was Weiss bit it was the group call. I answered as my ears were blown out by Yangs screaming.

Yang: "HEY BABY!!!!"
(Y/n) & best friend: "Hey babe..."
(Y/n): "What?"
Best friend: "Huh... Nothing bro ready for the boss raid?"
Ruby: "Ready! I got all the items!"
Yang: "I got our new badass weapons!"
Blake: "I have the plan set out."
Best friend: "I got the armor maxed."
(Y/n): "...Is Weiss here?" I asked as no one said a thing. I jumped as thunder roared across the sky. I got up putting my headset down staring at my window. It was pouring down hard and then I heard the message notification sound for Skype. I looked at my monitor and froze seeing the message Weiss sent only to me.

I felt everything I knew shatter. I thought after the third break up with her she would understand I care about her. But for her to go out and cheat on me with my best friend while he hurts Weiss. I ran out of my room now with a new desire. I needed to hurt him, break him, destroy him.

Weiss pov

I sat in the darkness of my room crying my eyes out. I muted my mic and camera so no one would hear or see me. It hurt knowing he was cheating on me for a week now. I looked at (Y/n)s' camera hoping to see him. But it was just empty with his chair spinning in the room.

I sat in my chair playing the game as we all waited at the inn closest to the boss. It had been nearly 25 minutes since I sent the message. He never responded, he never logged on. He just disappeared that was until.

Best friend: "Wait... (Y/n) why are you at my house? And why are you drenched?" He said as I looked up at the screen seeing indeed (Y/n) was there soaking wet and silent. Something was off about him... He seemed more handsome then usual... Then he punched his best friend. No one said a thing as we watched him in shock.

Best friend: "WTF DUDE!?!?!"
(Y/n): "You...hurt...her..." He said as I held my hands over my mouth blushing slightly. He was doing all of this for me.
Best: "What?" He said as we all stared seeing (Y/n) pick him up by his collar snarling.
(Y/n): "YOU HURT HER I HURT YOU!!!" He shouted before unleashing flurry of punches. No one said a thing as this lasted for several minutes of (Y/n)s' rage and best friends cries of tear. Then he just tossed him against the wall and ran out of the door. I was blushing and tearing more having watched (Y/n) beat up my cheating bastard of an ex boyfriend just cause he hurt me. I unmuted my mic just to say a few words.

Weiss: "We are through you cheating bastard and Yang you and (Y/n) are through as well. I'm his girlfriend now he just messaged me asking and i said yes you fucking bitch!!!" I shouted before remuting my mic and leaving the call. I looked at myself in the mirror in my room. My eyes were just puffy red and my face was bright red. I logged out of everything and shut it down.

I went to my living room sitting on the couch. It felt so much more lonely and depressing. Even though he wasn't mine to begin with but still. I curled up for an hour crying to myself until I heard pounding on my front door. I sat up going to the door opening it sniffling. But I stopped seeing (Y/n) standing there. He was being poured on and just offered a small smile before grabbing my hands softly and stepping closer pressing his lips against mine. I was bright red but returned the kiss holding onto him. We stayed in this wet embrace for a few moments before he pulled away blushing.

(Y/n): "I've loved you for so long Weiss. I was scared so I hid behind Yang to push my love down. But after what you said and how you had been i couldn't take it anymore. I needed you and i needed to break him." He said as I smiled pulling him into the living room taking his shirt off kissing his cheek.
Weiss: "As far as they know we are already a couple. So I accept your love (Y/n): "If they hurt you I hurt them forever." He said as I blushed kissing his lips softly again. I didn't care about being a hunter in The Grimm Rebirth. I dont care if my parents walk in on this. All I care about is the man before me who doesn't seem scared to say how he feels and show he means business.