Drunken Confessions

This is being done out of order just cause I want the dark chapter to be the last one for the night. Also the requester asked for Veteran but I hope this works for you if not I'm sorry ;~;

When I stepped out the bullhead I looked at Beacon its been well over 6 months since I was last here. But then again it's like this being a 4 year student and a solo team. I went to Ozpins office right away to report on my mission.

Ozpin: "Ah (Y/n) how's my favorite 4th year?" He asked as I smiled slightly.
(Y/n): "Good sir thanks for asking I would have been back sooner but I had to treat the injured." I said as he nodded. I debriefed him on everything I did at the small town. I had exterminated over 20,000 Grimm alone, destroyed any nest, rebuilt any damaged buildings and treated the injuries and wounded. He thanked me for my hard work and dismissed me as I nodded leaving the room. I always stay longer than expected cause I do everything I can for people I help. That and I can't in good conscience leave people injured without trying to treat them. But I headed to my dorm looking at my scroll seeing about 220 messages. I sighed a little thinking how this thing handles it all. I offer all first years practice if they come to me and if I'm going on mission I place a poster on the center on campus with my number saying if you wanted training contact my number and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I checked all the messages replying to them one at a time smiling at all the different requests but one made my jaw drop. It was Weiss Schnee asking me for help multiple times... Actually I think she was the reason this was over 100 requests she sent multiple messages. This shocked me since she never seemed like the one that needed help but smiled. Soon as I exited my dorm I was mobbed by most of the first years asking me for help. I just smiled going to the combat area since this was the help I offered. I stepped into the arena smiling.

(Y/n): "Alright everyone go grab your weapons and come right back." I said as they rushed out as I heard about 59 lockers open then slam shut as the stampede returned. I watched them and saw excitement in their eyes. "Alright now attack me in any interval any way you want don't worry if its too much I will stop it." I said as they looked amongst themselves confused as if they didn't know what to do. I smiled and goaded them on as I got a few riled up and they rushed me as I side stepped their attacks. "Come on is that all you got? If it is quit now before you embarrass yourselves further." I said smirking as I felt everyone get angry at my comment as I smiled widely. This is what I wanted I needed them to actually try as I nimbly dodged their attacks. "Come on gotta be more savage more ferocious." I said as they started attacking harder and faster cursing me as I smiled making them hit each other. "Think like a team if your only focused on me your a detriment remember you are never alone. Keep watch of your surroundings and your target." I said as they still attacked as ferocious as before but were arcing the attacks to dodge their comrades. I smiled knowing they were starting to get it as I slipped on some ice. I looked at where it came from and there was Weiss the prodigal first year we called her. I smirked jumping up avoiding a crushing attack from the bully Cardin. I jumped around their attacks watching them tire out.

(Y/n): "Come please we've been barely at it for an hour don't tell me your already done?" I said earning multiple groans and curses as I smirked walking away. "Alright kiddies since you can't handle me today contact me when you want another try." I said waving them off as I felt my scroll go off. I glanced back at them as I watched everyone put away their scrolls as I saw renewed vigor and determination in their eyes. I smiled as we continued training for about another hour.

(Y/n): "Alright everyone good job if you want more training let me know alright? That's it for today see you all next time." I said smiling as I watched everyone leave thanking me and stuff but one stayed back. It was Weiss and im glad she did I forgot to ask her if she could stay behind.

Weiss: "Uh...Um (Y/n) can we talk?" She asked blushing as I nodded sitting on a nearby bench as she sat beside me. I mean like right beside me there was more than enough space for her to sit further away but I didn't say anything.

(Y/n): "Alright Weiss what could the prodigal first year need so much help with that she sends over 150 messages?" I asked as she went bright red staring at the ground. I smiled softly making her stare at me. "If your too scared to say it come with me to my dorm I might be able to help you." I said offering her my hand as I stood up. She was bright red but took it as we headed to my dorm. I don't know why she is called the Ice Queen by her peers she's really sweet and cute and holding her hand just feels right. When we arrived at my dorm I grabbed a bottle of 'apple cider' pour her a glass she looked at me.

Weiss: "I... I shouldnt drink that..." She said timidly as laughed a little.
(Y/n): "No that's apple cider I get the real stuff." I said smiling softly as she took a drink from the glass. She was bright red again asking for more as I glad poured her a second glass. But when she asked for a third I had to check the drink.
Weiss: "W-Wheres my *hic* third grass?" She asked as I sniffled the bottle.
(Y/n): "Oh fuck I gave you the real one by accident. Right to bed with you no more drinks." I said taking the glass out of her hands as she threw a mini tantrum. I smiled softly picking her up ready for a struggle but she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck laying her head on my chest. I blushed a little looking at her confused as she hicced then kissed me on the lips. I stared at her blushing as she smiled bright red.

Weiss: "I wove rou. I really weally wove rou." She slurred slightly as I looked at her blushing slightly. I couldn't explain it but the more she said it and clung to me the more if felt right. So I smiled kissing her head softly.
(Y/n): "And I love you too Weiss now lay down for bed." I said walking over to my bed moving the covers laying her down as she pulled me on with her. I chuckled kicking my shoes off and taking hers as she cuddled up to me.

Weiss: "I've woved rou fir so rong. Since I furst saw rou I felt wove fir rou..." She said as I blushed more staring at her blushing more but kissing her head as she giggled. She closed her eyes as I watched her drift off to sleep as I removed her arms from around me tucking her in. I watched the sleeping face she made and blushed looking away. I couldn't fall for her she's 3 years younger than me it be weird right? I asked myself getting no answer as I took off my shirt and pants grabbing my guest blanket and laying down on the couch closing my eyes. I slept peacefully until I felt movement under my blanket when I lifted it up I went bright red. There was Weiss in her bra and panties cuddling up to me as I looked at my bed. I saw the trail of clothes leading from there to here as i held her. It felt right doing this not in the pervy way its more of a genuine way. So I accept her feelings for me and mine for her and fell back asleep at ease. When morning approached I sat up slowly yawning as she looked at me giving a quiet and cute yawn. I smiled kissing her head as she giggled kissing my neck softly.

(Y/n): "Wait your not embarrassed cause of your drunken confession?"
Weiss: "Nope I acted like that only being a little tipsy."
(Y/n): "...Crafty well I love you too Weiss my snow angel." I said kissing her head as she giggled pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. We laid there making out holding one another.