Stealing a Theifs Heart

When I first joined Cinders operation I only did it for myself. But I eventually developed feelings for everyone there. Roman was like that idiot dad I had. Cinder was like the sadistic mother or something. Mercury was like the arrogant big brother. Neo was the cute little sister that everyone loves. And Emerald... I can't say why but I feel something different for Emerald. I enjoyed her company and always made myself an easy target for her to pickpocket so we could talk. But I wanted to tell her how I felt and I didn't know how.
Mercury: "So you came to me for help on how to tell her how you felt?" He asked me as I nodded blushing. "Well for one she doesn't like you." He said as my heart broke till he started laughing. "Kidding kidding. You can't take a joke can you?" He asked as I growled at him. "Heel boy heel. I'm here to help remember? Besides from what I remember she told me she likes you more than any guy here. So try to get her to notice by her means. Thievery basically sneak notes that reveal a little about your feelings then end it with a note to meet her somewhere to finally say it." He concluded as I looked at him like he was a genius of sorts. I ran out of his room and to mine starting on the notes smiling and blushing. Soon as the days went on I was able to sneak notes into her pockets, room, even on her plate. She would constantly come to me and Mercury asking us about this stealth master as she called me. We just shrugged playing dumb as she become more and more infuriated. As this went on I started getting scared at the thought of rejection as Mercury was teasing me and calming me. Until the day came.
Emerald: "DAMMIT IM DOWN SCREWING WITH THIS GUY I WILL FIND HIM TODAY!!" She shouted out in pure frustration as everyone laughed having heard of what's going on. But only me and Mercury knew who it was. I was getting scared trying to sneak in the note to meet me at the pier tongiht. But when I went to place it I was tackled to the ground.
Emerald: "AHAH GOT YOU YOU FU-...(Y/n)? What are you going?" She asked as I blushed looking away trying to think of a lie on the spot.
(Y/n): "I um... I was put up to it by our master ninja. He wanted me to give you this." I said giving her the note trying to get away but she wouldn't let me.
Emerald: "My beloved Emerald I grow weary of staring from afar. I wish to meet in person tonight so we may talk. And I may tell you something important. Meet me at the pier. Yours forever Anonymous. Man I hope this loser isn't thinking of confessing his love to me. I already have someone in mind." She said as I felt my heart break and it must of shown on my face. "Hey you idiot are you ok?" She asked as I nodded finally able to move from beneath her. I trudged to Mercury feeling terrible.
Mercury: "So you ready for... What the fuck happened to you?" He asked as I explained everything to him. Placing my head agaisnt his foot constantly telling him to shoot. "You are an idiot how many guys are here? About three you, me, and Roman. She hates Roman and always wants me to go away so that leaves you as her crush. So stop pussyfooting around and go meet her already!" He said shoving me with his foot as I smiled a little getting up. I headed to the pier picking up some roses along the way. I sat at the edge kicking my feet waiting for her. I waited an hour or so till I heard footsteps.
Emerald: "Alright I'm here Mister Stealth now show me who you are." She said annoyed as I stood up taking a breath before turning to her as she gasped a little. "(Y/n) your the ninja that's been sneaking notes in my stuff?" She asked as nodded blushing as she walked closer. "First off." She says hitting me up the back of my head. "Thievery is my thing not yours. Yours is destruction. Secondly how where you able to do this?" She asked as I explained I've been taking notes from how she steals and does things stealthily. "Ok... Third what is it you wanted to tell me... And why do you have those flowers?" She asked as I blushed taking a deep breath.
(Y/n): "Emerald I... I love you alright. Ive fallen in love with you and I cant stop thinking about you. I wish I could be good at something other than destruction and maybe you would have given me more thought than that of your pickpocket practice. And the flowers are for you they reminded me of your beautiful red eyes." I said blushing madly giving her the flowers looking away staring at the ocean.
Emerald: "Did you pay for these?"
(Y/n): "Wait no obviously I stole them i can't be seen cause I'm the most known member of our crew."
Emerald: "And you meant every word right there and every word on your notes throughout the week?"
(Y/n): "Again yes i meant everything I've come to see our crew as a family except for you I fell in love with you. Your the thief that can steal anything. Even someone's heart..."
Emerald: "Hmm interesting. Well how about you give up on being this mysterious ninja alright?"
(Y/n): "Well that was the plan if this went good or bad. Obviously it went bad so I might as well leave." I said slowly walking away till I was spun around and felt a pair of lips on mine hugging me. I blushed then kissed back holding her closely. After a minute we broke the kiss smiling.
Emerald: "You idiot you didn't let me finish give up being the ninja and start being my boyfriend. Cause knowing that you learned all this stealth from me just to impress me well... Let's say you stole this thief's heart as retribution for her stealing yours." She said as I smiled nodding hugging her tighter as we kissed in the moonlight again.