The World can be Destroyed (Abyss)

A/n Alright so I'm still not fully up to writing abyss or dark stories... But this one was meant to be just a suicide at the end but I made it an abyss so I hope you guys are happy.

Weiss: "Your such a dunce (Y/n) you know that?"
(Y/n): "Yes Weiss I know your constantly reminding me."
Weiss: "You know why right?"
(Y/n): "Cause I don't pay attention in class?" I said chuckling as she giggled slightly resting her head on my shoulder making me blush madly.
Weiss: "No it's because I love you and want you to be attention to me and my needs." She said placing her hand on mine intertwining our fingers together. I was blushing madly looking at her before smiling face.

I gulped before leaning down slowly as she started leaning upwards. We both closed our eyes as our lips met pressing against each other softly. We stayed like this for a minute before we pulled apart staring at one another.

(Y/n): "I love you too Weiss.... You will be the light in my world. No one else will ever have my attention but you." I said softly before kissing her cheek as she smiled hugging me tightly. I held her close as we kissed again.

Time skip 3 weeks later

Morte: "Hey (Y/n) you there!?" She asked waving her hands infront if M face as I stared at her.
(Y/n): "Huh oh yeah I'm here Morte you destruction crazed woman." I said as we laughed together staring at the sky.
Morte: "You don't think my dream of wanting the world to be destroyed is bad do you?"
(Y/n): "All depends on your reasoning. Why do you want it destroyed?"
Morte: "So many horrible atrocities have been committed by everyone. The white fang with the bombings and murders. The human with the ostracizing of the faunus. And the Grimm themselves for existing." She said as I nodded forming a Yin and Yang in my hands made of sand.

(Y/n): "Morte with every bad there is a good and vice versa. Think about us. Your a girl that wants the world to be destroyed but has a good reason. But I am a guy who doesn't want the world to be destroyed but if he wanted could for bad reasons. We balance each other out in every regard and keep our friendship going strong." I said as she nodded hugging me as I hugged her back. She ruffled my hair as we laughed soon she got up dusting off her white skirt grabbing her half circle greatsword with a handle in the middle walking off.

Morte: "(Y/n) I have to tell you something very important when I get back... Here you should hold onto this." She said tossing me a black sphere that we joked calling the world's destruct code. "And please... Pay more attention to Weiss when you get the chance please..." She said with a wave as I stared at her worried. She always had a sixth sense when it came to people behind your back. I took her advice to heart planning on following her for a few days and make sure everything is ok.

Time skip one week later

I was devastated for two reasons as I sat at the landing pad seeing only Kyrie getting off the bullhead.

(Y/n): "Kyrie... WHERE IS SHE?!? WHERE IS MORTE!?!" I shouted in tears rushing at him before tackling him to the ground. He stared at me with tears shining in his eyes as we rolled around screaming at each other until her finally said it.

Kyrie: "SHES DEAD (Y/N)!! I COULDNT SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR BEST FRIEND I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE IT OUT WITH MY LIFE!!! IM SORRY!!!" He shouted as he slammed me agaisnt the ground the tears falling on my face. I looked at him in disbelief refusing to believe she was gone. I released him before my arms fell limp at my sides. He got off me as we got up in tears together. He just hugged my as I clung to him crying my eyes out.

From that moment on I repressed everything that happened after she left and he came back. I was in a deep depression wrapped up in my black in my solo dorm. The last thing I had to remember by was the black sphere and I clutched it crying.