A Tale of Two Loves

WE.BE.GODS!!! jk we be humans masquerading as a wolf Faunus.

Blake pov

Me and Velvet were walking through the forest. We talked and were enjoying the time together until we heard an explosion. We turned to see a chain of explosions coming from deep in the forest. We rushed to the cause of the explosions and saw a man flying through the forest. He crashed into a side of the cliff and we ran over to him. What I wasn't expecting was the man who stole my heart a long time before.

Both: "(Y/n)!?!" We said in unison before looking at each other then him. He just looked at us trying to wave his right hand but we saw his arm was broken.
(Y/n): "Heh... My arms broke well it doesn't hurt..." He said before passing out as we looked at each other with a nod. We picked him up and carried him to Beacon as I remembered how we met.

Flash back 6 years ago at the white fang base

Blake: "And why shouldn't I turn you into Adam for being a traitor?" I said pressing my pistol against his head as he smiled slightly.
(Y/n): "I have done nothing wrong just cause I am pretending to be a faunus doesn't mean I'm a traitor. I just wanted to see if the news was correct? That and i wanted to see you again." He said causing me to blush slightly. I let him go as we started getting very close.

A year or so later we were in love but kept it hidden from everyone else in fear of them finding out the truth. But he felt that Adam was growing very suspicious of him. So one night he asked me to meet him at our secret area. And I met him there seeing he had his bags with him.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry kitten but I have to go..." He said pulling me into a hug. I clung to him trying to fight back the tears begging him not to leave.
Blake: "Baby please don't go you need to stay here with me. I won't let them hurt you ever. I don't care if your human I love you." I said as he kissed my head holding me.
(Y/n): "I know I love you too but if they find out you will be at risk. And I never want to see you in harms way... So I'm leaving something to you." He said as he whistled. I saw him hold out his hand as his hawk landed perched on his arm. "Take care of him for me... And send him to me with details whenever there is a mission or you just want to know if I'm ok. I will write back as soon as I can. He knows us by heart he will always find us." He said placing his hawk down by me as it stared at me tilting it's head. I crouched down scratching under its beak softly as it rubbed against my hand.

Blake: "But what will you do?"
(Y/n): "I'm gonna go into hiding and try to help keep casualties to a minimum during the missions. I don't want to but I have to..."
Blake: "Your only fourteen like me yet you are so mature..." I said as tears started falling from my eyes. He just smiled wiping them before softly placing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us closer deepening the kiss. We stayed like this for a few minutes before we pulled away.

(Y/n): "Im mature cause I want to be a good man for you if we go that far." He said as I went red staring at him.
Blake: "Pervert..." I mumbled out as he went red as well shaking his head furiously.
(Y/n): "Nononono not like that... I meant like... You know... Married..." He blurted out bright red as I looked away embarrassed.
Blake: "When everything blows over I will find you again. I will write every day I can and give you all the information I can." I said before giving him one last kiss in tears.
(Y/n): "I love you Blake..."
Blake: "I love you too (Y/n)..." I said as he hugged me one last time before turning around and running into the forest with his stuff. That was the last time I saw him.

End of flashback

When we got him to Beacon people were giving us questionable looks but I could care less. The man I fell for and still loved was hurt and I will be damned if I let anyone stop me. Plus I have to find out what happened between him and Velvet.

We got him to the nurse as she freaked out seeing the state he was in. She did everything she could to help him but that only led to his arm in a cast and him hooked up up to machine making sure he was alright.

Blake: "So Velvet... When we found him you called out his name..."
Velvet: "I... I uh..."
Blake: "Did he do something that was memorable for you?"
Velvet: "I...I...I..."
(Y/n): "K-Kitten leave her... B-be..." He mumbled out as we both stared at him. He sat up slightly running his hand through his hair.

I felt tears streaming down my face as I jumped on him hugging him tightly.

(Y/n) pov

I held Blake as she cried calling me so many different names for stupid. I kissed her head as she clung to me.

Blake: "Where did you go!?! I sent the hawk one day and it never came back!!" She shouted at me as I looked at her just as confused.
(Y/n): "You never sent him... The last time I saw it was when you sent the last message to me about your feelings and how much you missed me." I said fishing out the note from my back pocket giving it to her. It was very crinkly and old but still legible. she looked at it in tears as I smiled.

Velvet: "(Y/n) where are your ears?" She asked as I chuckled pulling out a pair of broken wolf ears on a band.
(Y/n): "They broke about a year ago so I couldn't masquerade as a faunus and learn stuff." I said as they looked at me angrily.
Both: "How can you just enter my life's and just leave after making me fall in love with you!!?!!"
Blake: "Wait Velvet you love my husband?"
(Y/n) and Velvet: "HUSBAND?!?" We said as I went bright red looking away remembering what I told her.

(Y/n): "Blake I didn't think you still remembered that..." I said as she kissed my cheek.
Blake: "I never once went a day without thinking about you and what you said... But it seems you did if you got Velvet to fall in love with you..." She said pissed off crossing her arms staring at me. I let out a sigh holding my hands up in defense as she smiled slightly.
(Y/n): "I did nothing with Velvet her feelings are new to me as well! All I ever did was beat up some faunus in heat that were trying to use her. Thats it I was a protector since I left the white fang." I said as she giggled holding onto me. "C-Can I hold someone's hand please..." I asked as they both placed their hands infront of me. I grabbed Blake's as she smiled slightly. I bit my lip activating my semblance as tears formed in my eyes. "My...world....is....pain..." I said biting my lips harder squeezing her hand tightly as we all heard clicking. Soon everyone cringed as the noise continued for a few minutes. Eventually it stopped as I let go of her hand. I saw how red her hand was and felt bad. "S-Sorry... I just... My arm is better now at least..." I said ripping off the cast moving my arm around like it was never broken.

They stared at me then each other silently discussing something as I was confused.

Blake: "Babe... You still love me don't you."
(Y/n): "More than anything in the world you were the reason I am here today."
Velvet: "A-And what about me?"
(Y/n): "I-I dont know what you want me to say..."
Blake: "We want to know if you would date the both of us... Don't get me wrong I want to keep you all to myself but... I also want her happy being my best friend and all..."
(Y/n): "If it makes you both happy I will gladly date you both. Even marry you both." I said as they went bright red getting in the bed with me cuddling. "Heh the tale of two loves one from a lost past and the other from a fateful encounter." I said kissing their heads as they hugged me happily.