The Timid Bunny and the Fashion Girl

When I sat down at lunch I was eating as much as I could before the ritual happened. I was about to chug my water till I was being lifted. I sighed a little before being turned around by Cardin who proceeded to shake me violently. He laughed as I was just helplessly being tossed around as others watched. I heard some snickering from his teammates and groans from others. Until I heard my usual savior even though I didn't need it.

Coco: "DAMNITT CARDIN PUT HIM DOWN!!" She shouted walking up to him stopping on his foot dropping me. He mumbled something rude to her under his breath and I heard it. I was ticked off cause I had a crush on both Coco and Velvet which is why I'm letting him bully me and not Velvet. I got up pushing him back shocking everyone.
(Y/n): "Don't fucking call Coco that just cause she's cooler than you. If you say that I will kick your ass." I said pushing him again as he chuckled walking off. I cursed him under my breath then looked at Coco who was staring at me blushing a little.

Coco: "Alright what was that about? Why did you just now stand up for yourself?" She asked as I smiled a little.
(Y/n): "Well he insulted you and that wasn't cool with me. And why stand up now is because same reason I wasn't having it anymore. I only let him bully me cause I don't want him hurting Velvet anymore." I said looking away blushing slightly as Velvet had joined Coco.
Velvet: "Are you ok (Y/n) did Cardin hurt you?" She asked as I shook my head.
Coco: "We don't need to worry about him Velvet he's pretty tough actually. He's letting Cardin bully him so he doesn't bully you." She said as Velvet blushed a little looking at me as I nodded. "Actually we don't know how this guy here fights. He never fights anyone and since he's solo we cant ask his team. So how do you fight?" She asked me as I sighed walking away gesturing for them to follow me. They did so as I approached my locker opening it. Then pulled out a small hammer as they stared at me confused. I smiled offering Coco to hold it.
(Y/n): "Use both hands." I said cryptically as she nodded slowly taking the hammer from me. Instantly it plummeted to the ground with tremendous force making a moderate crater in the ground. They both were shocked trying to lift it struggling.
Coco: "What the fuck is this thing?" She said frustrated letting it go as I easily picked it up pressing the head down. Soon it started growing and expanding to its true form a hammer of amazing size. A 3 foot long handle and massive head for the hammer. They gasped as I wielded it with one hand smirking. It was entirely a shade of gold with intricate design.
(Y/n): "This is my weapon the Executioners Hammer." I said smiling a little as they stared at me shocked. "Honestly no one would take me seriously with this monster of a weapon so I don't fight." I said looking away turning it back into its small form placing it in my locker.

Velvet: "Why do you let Cardin bully you in my place? If your that strong you should be more popular and stuff not a laughing stock." She said as I blushed more staring down.
Coco: "Come on fancy man tell us." She said lowering her shades to stare at me as I blushed more turning around grabbing my hammer.
(Y/n): "If I tell you will you answer a question for me?" I asked as they nodded happy. "I... May or may not be... In love with the both of you..." I said closing my locker hammer in hand looking at them. They both were blushing as well looking away playing with their hair. "I guess your embarrassed by that but I understand. Im not that good looking or anything so I guess talk to you later..." I said with a slight wave heading to combat class with everyone else. I heard gasps and felt stares on me as I walked in.
Glynda: "Oh my Mr.(l/n) are you finally going to fight? Alright well who do you want to fight?" She asked as I heard insults being said behind my back and I knew it was Cardin and his team.
(Y/n): "I want to fight Team CRDL first please." I said as she nodded getting the info set up. They each laughed grabbing their weapons meeting me in the ring.
Cardin: "Oh look at the little wimp. He has a baby hammer Russel go let him hit you with it I doubt it will hurt." He teased as Russel nodded walking up to me.
Russel: "Come on wimp hit me I bet you can hardly lift that thing." He said as I looked down smirking pretending to struggle lifting it up. He opened his arms giving me a free shot which I glad took. Once I had the hammer up I reeled back and slammed it into his stomach. This shocked everyone as he was launched with boneshattering force slamming into the wall behind Cardin knocking him unconscious instantaneously. Every watched in awe as I transformed my hammer to its true form slamming it into the ground.
(Y/n): "Hey Cardin I want your team to meet my weapon the Executioners Hammer now time for you to feel all the pain you caused Velvet and myself." I said picking up my hammer rushing to them. They quickly scattered surrounding me opening fire. I dodged around acting sluggish to try and trick them. It was working they were standing still longer when I approached. To seal the illusion I swung slowly as they jumped back laughing. I knew I had them where I wanted them and kited them into a single line. Then I shouted "FREEZE!" activating my semblance freezing the trio in place. They struggled trying to break free as I slowly walked up to them lining up my swing. I scared them taking a few fake swings so everyone could feel the gale of wind I could make. Then I smirked reeling back and swinging with all my might at the idiots. They slammed into one another before being sent crashing into the wall. They each passed out with barely any aura as I sat my hammer down releasing my semblance from them. I walked over laying my hammer down before picking up all four. "I'm taking them to the nurses make sure they are ok." I said walking out with them hearing no objections. While walking down the hallway older students stared at me shocked as I just smiled happy I told the two girls I love them and I kicked the shit out of Cardin. When I arrived at the Nurses I dumped off the bodies walking off smiling. But I felt two people grab my hands I stopped turning to them confused. Then I blushed seeing it was Velvet and Coco staring at the Nurses office.

Velvet: "Did you do that?"
Coco: "Did you put Cardin in his place?" They both asked as I nodded smiling slightly as they stared at one another nodding on something. Then I went red faced as they hugged me holding on.
(Y/n): "Uhh... Uhh... Uhh... What?" I said confused red faced as they looked up smiling before kissing my cheek. I felt steam escaping my ears and my face on fire as they giggled.
Coco: "You idiot you may not be as fashionable as other guys your more caring than anyone else. And your strong and intelligent."
Velvet: "And your really cool, and nice, and handsome that any girl who can't see that is blind. And we feel the same way for you for as long as we can remember." They said as I hugged back red faced kissing their heads softly.
(Y/n): "So... We are a thing now right?" I asked as they nod Coco kissing me passionately as Velvet did the same but timidly as I smiled returning both kisses. "I got the timid bunny and fashionable girl to fall in love with me. Im happy beyond belief with you two." I said holding them close as we walked hand in hand back to my class before slowly letting go as I returned to class blushing madly with a smile plastered across my face. People tried to get my attention but I was lost in my happy little world waiting to rejoin my new girlfriends after school.