Healing the Pain of Others

So this one is ahead of all requests since it was pretty cool concept. So yeah enjoy folks.

Weiss pov

It was morning and again I didn't get to sleep. I cried to myself all night. I was so tired of all the slandering and persecution I get cause of my father. It's not like I wanted to be born into this role. No one knows how much stress I'm always under. Always got to be daddy's perfect little girl. Never do anything to ruin the family name. I couldn't take it anymore.

Blake: "Weiss did you get any sleep last night?"
Weiss: "Y-Yes tons..."
Ruby: "But you have bags under bags under your eyes..."
Yang: "And your eyes are all red..."
Weiss: "I SAID IM FUCKING FINE!!" I shouted storming out of the dorm. I couldn't take it anymore. I don't care that they say they care about me. They don't know how stressful my life was.

When I stormed down the hall I bumped into someone falling backwards, but they caught me as I looked up at them. He had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He just offered me a small smile leaning me back onto my feet as I looked away.

???: "You know when someone has bags under their eyes and their eyes are bloodshot red you can tell they've had no sleep and were crying."

Weiss: "What do you think you know? You don't know what it means to be in the spotlight at all times..."

???: "I do know what it feels like to want to end your life... I have been there..." He said as I stared at him shocked that he knew what was wrong. He just offered me that same small smile taking me by the hand leading me somewhere. I knew I shouldn't follow him, but I needed someone to understand. After walking for a few minutes we arrived at his dorm as he opened the door showing just one bed. So I could make out he was solo, but the fact he had so many depressing things scribbled all over his walls scared me. "Don't worry that's just what everyone says about me... Kill yourself, no one wants you around, your just a waste of space... You will never live up to your families expectations..." He said as I looked at him. He just offered me a spot on his bed as he started to make some tea. I sat down shaking slightly as he offered me a cup of tea. I thanked him slowly drinking it and feeling comfortable with everything. "Now will you tell me what seems to be your darkness?" He asked as I nodded.

I told him every little detail. Everything about how much pressure was always put on me. How much I had to impress everyone with my perfection. How much stress I was under being like this. Everything I wanted to do to myself all the ways I wanted to end my life. How many times I tried and hid it from everyone. Everything he just sat there listening to my problems not judging me just sitting with me. By the end of it I was in tears crying into my hands. That was until i felt him pull me into an embrace holding me close.

???: "It's alright... I know what you mean..." He said as I protested trying to push him away. But he didn't release me he pulled me closer as I cried into his chest softly beating on his arms. "You don't have to hide it anymore Weiss... just let it all out now..." He said as I looked up at him tears streaming down my face as he smiled. "I know your name cause everyone knows Weiss Schnee heiress to the Schnee dust company. And prodigy second in command for the first year team RWBY." he said stroking my hair as i looked down blushing slightly hugging him tightly. "My name is (f/n) (l/n) a second year student who tried to kill himself daily for several years. But that all changed when I met Ozpin all those years ago. He showed me all the people I had helped that were like me and saw the potential in me. So I came here and the bullying didn't stop. But i remembered their were others like me and I took care of them. I know how to handle you Weiss so don't worry about me judging I know how it feels to be always in the spotlight, to impress everyone, be perfect, I know everything." He said offering me a small smile as I blushed looking away wiping my tears before closing my eyes.