A Duel of Love

When I had first arrived at Beacon I was a little more confused than most. Since I came from a different world.

(Y/n): "I still don't understand how I got here... Last thing I remember was being grabbed by a giant hand and dragged into a portal... And I ended up here... In this weird ass world..." I said rubbing the back of my head staring at everyone.
Weiss: "That was month ago and your still going on about it. I understand your confused coming from..."
(Y/n): "Lordran."
Weiss: "That place... But now your here with us your friends." She said as I blushed looking away. She was telling me the truth back at home I was all alone, but here I'm with friends.

Jaune: "Yeah (Y/n) besides your like over powered to all hell. It's amazing no one at your home world were friends with you."
(Y/n): "Well that's because I knew some tricks and well everything I own is maxed out. Sort of like what I did with everyone's gear." I said smiling as they all nodded thanking me again for upgrading their weapons. When I arrived the first person I met was Weiss and I fell for her instantly. I don't know why but she was the most beautiful girl here.

Weiss: "(Y/n) can you stop staring please..." She said looking away with a small blush as I blushed more looking down as I felt two sets of daggers being stared into my soul. I knew it was from Jaune and Neptune they both loved Weiss as well. I planned to end this once and for all.

Neptune: "Hey (Y/n) can me and Jaune talk to you over there." He said angrily pointing over towards a corner. I nodded getting up as anyone can feel the sparks of anger between the three of us as we went behind the corner.

(Y/n): "This is about Weiss isn't?"
Jaune: "Yeah dude step off the both of you I've liked her longer than either if you."
Neptune: "Bro she obviously likes me more than the two of you."
(Y/n): "I'm tired of this I love Weiss more than either of you two could. So I vote we finally put this behind us."
Both: "How?"
(Y/n): "A duel between the three of us. Winner claims the right to ask Weiss out. Losers have to deal with it?"
Jaune: "This sounds like its more in your favor..."
Neptune: "Yeah you have that sick armor and weapon."
(Y/n): "But it's just a claymore and a shield... Besides you have that assault glaive." I said as we argued about how and when this will go down.

(Y/n): "Alright boys bring your weapons tonight and bring your A game cause I plan to win."
Neptune: "Yeah right you may have amazing armor to cover your weakness of no aura but you can't beat me when it comes to skill."
Jaune: "I... I plan to win her and make her see how serious I am." We each said looking at each other nodding as we went back to our friends glaring at one another.

Weiss: "I swear you boys are all so stupid for some reason." She said as we each blushed looking away. Everyone laughed as we all glared knowing what was gonna happen tonight.

Time skip that night

I was on my way to the designated place for our fight. I just needed to grab my weapons and prepare.

Weiss: "So this is where you were going." She said coming out from the beside my locker as I blushed seeing her.
(Y/n): "H-Hey Weiss w-what are you d-doing here?" I said looking away trying to hide my blush. She just got closer to me making me stare into her eyes. I went bright red as she smiled hugging me tightly as I froze.
Weiss: "I hope you win I will be cheering for you." She said letting me go with a smile as I stared at her. She handed me my Claymore and Heater Shield. We walked to Glyndas room as Jaune and Neptune were sitting there waiting. They both saw Weiss with me as I shrugged to them. They sighed as she took a seat on the bench as we all formed a triangle tensing up. I clenched the handles of my Claymore and shield as I saw them doing the same.

(Y/n): "3"
Neptune: "2"
Jaune: "1"
Weiss: "Fight!" She shouted as we all blushed before regaining focus.

I rushed Neptune knowing he would be a bigger bother than Jaune. He was taken aback at first till I saw a smirk cross his face. I started to spin around about to slash him with my Claymore until it was blocked. I looked seeing Jaune blocking my attack.