Anger Turned to Love

We are so close to 200 parts on here and nearly half a million views!! I want to do something special like I did for 100 parts but I don't know what... Maybe you guys can choose?

(Y/n) pov

I was transferred here to Beacon more or less to my liking. But then again when your always starting fights with other students and putting them into the hospital I am sure you would get kicked out of anywhere. I approached the gates of Beacon with my bags on my side and my weapon poking out of it's duffel bag.

???: "Ah you must be (Y/n)?" A man said as I saw him walk out from behind the gate with his silver hair and brown eyes hidden behind glasses.
(Y/n): "And who wants to know gramps?" I said picking up my duffel bag.
Ozpin: "They told me you would be like this. I am Ozpin headmaster of Beacon and your new home." He said as I stared at him before grunting.
(Y/n): "Alright whatever. Do I need to do something like pass a test or some junk?"
Ozpin: "Hmm yes a small test just go grab an artifact from the forest over there." He said pointing towards over at a rather large forest. I smirked.
(Y/n): "Gramps you have to pick something more challenging then that." I said walking over. I looked over a cliff as he came up beside me.
Ozpin: "You know (Y/n) I know the real reason you act so angry and brutish."
(Y/n): "You may have read my papers but you don't know the experience." I said dropping everything unzipping the duffel bag and pulling out Mikazuchi. I stood there admiring the shine from the sun. To other's it may seem like a simple baseball bat but to me it's something special. "Gramps?"
Ozpin: "Yes (Y/n)?"
(Y/n): "Be back in 5." I said before sliding down the cliff.

7 minutes later

I climbed back up the cliff as he was still standing there with his cane. I presented to him a chess piece as he took it and smiled. I only scoffed putting Mikazuchi back in the bag.

Ozpin: "Welcome to your new home (Y/n)." He said as I nodded waving him off.
(Y/n): "Thanks gramps ." I shouted walking away until I felt my body going limp slowly. I looked at my left side and saw blood dripping out of a wound. "...fuck." was all I could utter before I fell over.

When I opened my eyes I was in a dorm room staring at the ceiling. Slowly I sat up rubbing my head as I felt eyes on me. Instinctively II shot them the stink eye as I saw four people in total. Two girls one with a beret and great fashion sense and the other a bunny faunus with a thing for brown coloring. Then there were two males a rather big guy that I just wanted to throw down with and another guy dark skinned, copper hair and no pupils.

(Y/n): "Who the fuck are all of you!?!"
???: "Wow is that anyway you treat people who took care of you?"
(Y/n): "Hey watch it big guy I never asked you to help me."
???: "Are you seriously trying to pick a fight with me?"
(Y/n): "So what if I am??? You a fucking chicken or something?!?" I shouted reaching for my leather jacket to toss it off before realizing I didn't have it on. Instead I was only wearing my white tank top.
???: "Yatsu!!! (Y/n)!!! Stop bickering like little kids!!!" The girl with the beret shouted as we both looked at her. I only grumbled before getting up and grabbing my black leather jacket from the back of a chair putting it on.
???: "Where do you think your going big mouth?" The blind one said as I stomped up to him.
(Y/n): "You wanna start something you pissant?" I said staring him down as he pushed me back.
???: "No not at all just asking where your going."
(Y/n): "That should be fucking obvious I am going to my dorm."
Coco: "Sorry big guy but you are in your dorm. A joint dorm with CFVY. I am their leader Coco." The girl in the beret said as I stared at her.

(Y/n): "No my dorm is supposed to be a solo dorm." I said heading to the door until that Yatsu guy stopped me."
Yatsu: "You shouldn't be moving around so much like you are." He said as I tossed his hand off staring at him.
(Y/n): "Like I said. I didn't fucking ask for your help and I never will got it?" I said as we glared at one another until Coco sighed and yelled at us again. We both looked away until I headed out the door as my arm started to burn with pain.
???: "W-Wait!" The faunus said running out after me as I stared at her. "P-P-Please take some time to recover please" She said looking up at me as I sighed nodding.
(Y/n): "If it will get all of you off my back fine I will rest." I said as she smiled happily grabbing my hand dragging me back. I let her guide me as I slide down the wall closest to the door staring at my new roommates.