The Shiest Hero

So... This is gonna be a bit of a tricky one and all but that doesn't mean I back away. I mean I am DarkSoulsDepression the man who has written so many different variants of Rwby one shots. Anyway more at the end.

Ozpin pov

I sat in my office sipping on my tea while reading my paper. I watched as Glynda walked in yawning slightly with a cup of coffee in hand. I raised my cup to her slightly as she returned the gesture. I smiled softly then returned my attention to the paper. However I stopped reading a single article and smirking.

Ozpin: "He did it again."
Glynda: "Huh? What do you mean?" She said taking a s ip and walked over standing beside me. I used my thumb to point out the article as I watched her eyes skim over it with a satisfied smile. "How many times is that now?"
Ozpin: "I lost count last year." I said with a soft chuckle as she joined in. I did however notice a certain part of the article. "The lone hero does not make a sound or leave a calling card. He only comes in and helps the town with a small smile visible underneath the hood he wears. The townspeople and others can say that genuine and true heroes still exist to this very day." I read out for her. She patted my head slightly as I glanced at her.
Glynda: "Congratulations you can read out loud." She said in a joking tone as I chuckled placing down the paper and cup of tea. "So when are we gonna see him?"
Ozpin: "Soon... Very soon we get to see the hero." I said looking out the window.

Weiss pov

I read the paper with the others as we lounged around the room. I kept reading the same article again and again. The others joined me as we saw a picture of the supposed hero that exists today.

Weiss: "What kind of guy is he anyway?"
Ruby: "What do you mean?"
Weiss: "He just goes around saving people all across Vale, Mistral, Shade. He's everywhere yet he never sticks around to collect a reward or gratitude. he just up and vanishes the moment everyone is safe."
Blake: "Maybe he doesn't do it for the fame or fortune but for the safety of others."
Yang: "Or he is waiting for the right place to find the super hot chick he wants as his?"
Weiss: "I hear someone people have seen him around here lately. Maybe he is living on his own constantly moving to avoid being known or mobbed by fans."
Ruby: "Hehe like you?" She said as I started blushing slightly looking at her upset.
Weiss: "N-No!!! I-I am not a fan of his!!"
Blake: "Yet you have clippings out of papers and printed out information about him."
Yang: "Just admit it your crushing on him cause he is so cool and mysterious. Tons of girls here are crushing on him just for that reason." They said as I turned my back to them as I felt my face heating up some more.

I hated to admit it but I was somewhat crushing on him. But it wasn't like that I wanted to get to know him. And then learn why he does all that he does for noting. I mean sure it might be to keep up the selfless hero act but everyone wants something. I racked my brain trying to find a legitimate reason why he does the things he does. But I couldn't find anything so I stood up getting dressed.

Weiss: "I'm heading out for a bit."
Yang: "Looking for your mysterious hero?"
Weiss: "N-No!! Now stop asking about that stuff!" I shouted back opening the door and heading out slamming it shut behind me. I stormed down the hall and out the front doors walking down the courtyard. But I stopped as I saw some movement inside the bushes. I stared at it slowly backing away to grab my weapon but stopped as a human being emerged from the bushes. He had a mask of sorts that only covered his mouth and his hair. I watched as he looked at me with his (e/c) eyes before falling over. I stood there dazed for a few moments before snapping out of it. I rushed forward getting down on my knees and propping him up removing his mask. I looked at his clothes seeing tears and tatters in them. Quickly I pulled out my scroll and gave the others a call to help me with this. Within a few moments they were out the door as I heard their feet pounding down the courtyard. They surrounded me as I looked at them.