The Sands of Love

(Y/n): "...."
Ruby: "Come on why don't you talk?"
Yang: "Rubes leave him alone. Dont try anymore he isn't talking."
(Y/n): "Go...away...."
Both: "...." They left after I said that as I sat at the table by myself. I didn't need friends or family all I needed was my sand and my burning hate for everyone. I moved my hand as sand shifted from my pocket onto the table swirling around. I smiled slightly feeling not as dead inside.

Weiss: "That's the first time I've ever seen you smile." She said as I glared at her losing my smile. "Come in its been months since you started coming here why don't you talk to anyone?"
(Y/n): "I don't need your pity so leave me alone."
Weiss: "This isnt pity you jerk!"
(Y/n): "Leave before I make you."
Weiss: "Oh yeah try sand boy." She said as I clenched my fist picking her up with sand. She stared at me shocked as I pushed her over to her team and sat her down returning the sand to my pockets.

I got up and left the cafeteria as people stood aside. I heard them talking about me but I didn't care whatsoever it just feels my hate. I walked out of Beacon into the forest. I felt most peaceful by myself with no one to annoy me. I heard some growls behind me as I smirked murderously. I moved my hand as the sand ensnared everything around me.

(Y/n): "Desert Destruction..." I said crushing my hand as the Grimm yelped before dying. I tossed what was left of their corpses into the forest. I sat back down staring at the ground forming more sand around me almost like shell. No one knew the pain of my life or my hate.

Weiss: "Why did you do that to me?"
(Y/n): "You again?"
Weiss: "Yes me again and i have a name!"
(Y/n): "Leave me alone otherwise..."
Weiss: "Otherwise what?"
(Y/n): "I will kill you..." I said angrily as the sand started surrounding her.
Weiss: "You wouldn't dare!" She said somewhat scared as I glared at her raising my hand. I watched her eyes widen in fear as I smirked about to crush my hand and kill her. But I grabbed my head as the sand dispersed. I writhed in agony as the sand started freaking out around me forming a protective shell encasing me.

Weiss: "(Y/n)!?!"
(Y/n): "LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" I shouted in an almost roar like way. I heard her pounding on the casing as i stuck my arm forward causing an arm of sand to grab her and pull her closer to a small crack where she could see my eye. "I said leave me alone before I kill you I won't give you a second chance..." I said tossing her aside as I heard her roll agaisnt the ground into a tree.

After that I heard her runaway as I laughed to myself. Soon no one will be able to ran away from my hate. Soon my laughter turned to howls of anguish as the pain intensified. I held my head in both hands in pain.

Time skip several weeks later at night

I sat in my solo dorm laying on my bed. Ever since I threatened Weiss's life she has refused to leave me alone. She says she's worried about me but I don't care nor do I believe her at all.

Weiss: "(Y/n) are you in there?" She asked knocking on my door. I didn't respond cause she was annoying me even with my death threats. "Well if you are please don't mind me." She said pushing open my door coming into my room.

(Y/n): "Do you always enter others rooms without waiting for a response?" I said scornfully towards her.
Weiss: "You can drop the act I know the real you remember?" She said as I looked away going quiet as she sat beside me. "I understand your hate and rage towards everyone here cause of your past." She hugged me and held me as I blushed slightly. "You were bullied cause of your semblance, your parents died so early on, no one wanted you around calling you a monster. You never wanted any of it you just wanted someone to look past your hateful and cold exterior to find the scared and lonely man inside."
(Y/n): "W-Why do you continue to annoy me by coming to my side when I want to be left alone..."
Weiss: "Cause I care about you. I don't care what you say or what others say I know how it feels to be alone in the world. And you can threaten my life all you want but that won't change how I feel... Look at me." She said as I looked at her seeing tears streaming down her face and a blush sprawled across. "I love you (Y/n) I don't care what anyone says about you I love you and want to help you." She said kissing my head as I stared at her shocked and blushing. I looked away to hide my blush as she held me close saying how much I meant to her and how I never had to be alone anymore.

I blushed more feeling my heart beating faster with every word she said. I didn't know what was happening to me but I could only assume. That I had fallen in love with the person I wanted dead the most. Gently I wrapped my arms around her embracing her as she giggled slightly as I felt the tears hitting my head. I looked up and gently placed my lips on hers. She pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. We stayed like this for several minutes before we pulled away for air.

(Y/n): "I... I think I love you too Weiss..."
Weiss: "You think or you do idiot?"
(Y/n): "....Do..."
Weiss: "Was that so hard?" She said as we laid down holding one another. She rested her head on my chest as I felt a few tears staining my shirt. Originally I hated the sand that followed me around calling it my sand of hate. But now all I can do is thank it for bringing us closer. So it has become the sands of love between me a sociopath and Weiss my caretaker.