Family Love (Lemon)

After that little love session with those two I decided we should go out tonight on a date. Of course they were paranoid but I calmed them.
(Y/n): "Girls remember invisibility? If you two feel insecure I will just turn you both invisible. So how about a date tonight go to a bar or something?"
Raven: "I don't know I'm fine with it but..." She said looking at Summer.
Summer: "What? Just cause I faked my death doesn't mean we can't go out. Hardly anyone would recognize me."
Raven: "You look the same as you did when we took that picture..."
Summer: "...fair point but still."
(Y/n): "We are going and that's final now get ready its already late enough." I said getting up changing clothes as they both sighed in defeat. We were ready in about 20 minutes after I had to resolve a problem between the two again. I walked hand in hand with the both of them as we arrived at Juniors bar.
(Y/n): "Yo Junior its been awhile." I said walking us up to the bar smiling.
Junior: "That it has (Y/n) that it has. So what can I get for you three?"
(Y/n): "Just some water."
Girls: "Beer."
Junior: "Alright pretty easy oh and I should warn you about something. There's been a... 'disturbance' happening here as of late." He said getting our drinks.
(Y/n): "Oh what kind of disturbance are we talking about? Cause if it's punks I can take care of them for you cause I am always armed." I said as they stared at me confused. I sighed pulling up my Warhammer from my back. They stared at it then where I pulled it up from.
Junior: "...how?"
(Y/n): "Invisibility I always have my weapon invisible so I can always be prepared." I said with a smirk as we all heard explosions from outside.
Grunt: "BOSS THEY'RE HERE THEY'RE HERE!!!" He shouted as everyone rushed inside.
Junior: "Help me please (Y/n)." He begged as I nodded standing up.
(Y/n): "Shouldn't take long babes." I said walking to the door exiting. But I stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes landed on the spitting images of Summer and Raven. Except Ravens clone had blonde hair. They stared at me just as confused as I stared at them. "Alright ladies what do you need here? Your bothering the owner and a personal friend of mine." I said as they stared at me the blonde getting her weapon ready.
Ruby: "We just want some answers and a drink that's all. I'm Ruby Rose and she's Yang Xiao Long." The smaller one said as I froze. 'These were their kids and oh god no!' I thought to myself as they approached me. "Hey are you ok?" She asked me as they got up in my face. I blushed a little looking away.
(Y/n): "Yeah I'm fine and I guess if you stop causing trouble I can let you both in." I said as they promised I slowly walked them in. "Lower the weapons they won't cause trouble..." I said in defeat as they sat at the bar beside their respective mother's. No one said a thing and i tried to sneak out.
Raven and Summer: "(Y/n)!!! Get back here!!" They shouted as I stopped dead in my tracks. Slowly I walked back as they stared angrily at me.
Raven: "You said that we would be fine."
Summer: "No one would recognize us yet who walks in behind you?"
(Y/n): "Your...daughters..." I mumbled out as they both smacked my head then kissing my cheek. The younger versions just stared at me with mixed emotions. I saw anger, betrayal, but also affection, and... And I swear if that's lust I quit life. They walked over and hugged me before kissing my cheeks like their mothers. I froze just scared shitless as they did this.
Ruby: "Im upset mom left us and faked her death. But I'm glad she found someone to love better than dad."
Yang: "Yeah I mean he tries but he doesn't try hard enough. He is constantly forgetting our presents and stuff." They said as I was speechless. Without even trying to do anything I made two pairs of mother and daughter fall in love with me.
Raven: "We left cause your father was just... Boring he never did anything fun. But (Y/n) is not only nicer and compassionate. But he is also more handsome and intelligent. And he is ours so you two better not be trying to take him."
Yang: "We aren't trying to take him we want to share him like you two are doing." She said as I felt like my life was going to end tonight. I heard discussion as we left the bar for my house. When we entered I was tackled by all four onto my floor. I stared at them confused until I saw it. The lustful glints in their eyes.
(Y/n): "...please no two I can barely handle I will die with four..." I said as they kept smirking dragging me to the bed. I struggled for a second before giving up. They lifted me into the bed before taking my clothes off. I blushed and sighed sitting there. The younger ones blushed seeing my member as I shrugged with a small smile. But soon enough everyone was stripping down. I blushed seeing all four together and comparing them. Soon I saw Ruby, Yang, and Raven going on their knees licking my member. I moaned as Summer pulled me into a passionate kiss. She guided my hand to her breast as I started fondling her breast earning moans into the kiss. But soon I had to break the kiss approaching my limit. Raven knew what was about to happen and stopped as the other two continued. I moaned as they gasped when I started shooting my load on their faces. I blushed as they stared at one another blushing. They slowly wiped their faces clean licking their hands. I was pushed back by all four as Ruby positioned herself over my member.
Ruby: "Be gentle... It's my first time..." She said as I stared at her.
(Y/n): "If its your first time then we shouldn't do this... I mean I'm just some guy you met earlier not your boyfriend or something." I said trying to convince everyone to stop this.
Ruby: "No im sure cause I've fallen in love with you..." She said slamming down destroying her barrier gasping in a little pain and pleasure. We wait a few moment before she leant down and started making out with me bouncing a little. I grabbed her waist keeping her steady slowly thrusting upwards into her in rhythm with her bounces. I heard moaning to my side and saw the other three fingering themselves watching us. I blushed as Ruby gestured to go faster as I complied. Soon I felt her walls tighten around my member squeezing it as she broke the kiss moaning loudly. I smiled a little continuing my thrusting through her orgasm as she moaned louder. I watched Yang get behind her and start rubbing Ruby's clit sending Ruby over the edge as she squirted on my waist twice before falling forward panting heavily with her tongue out. I stopped pulling my member out kissing her head laying her down at the head of the bed. Then I felt someone slam down on my member and destroying their barrier in the process. I only assumed it was Yang, but instead of waiting for the pain to go away she started bouncing instantly. I groaned a little keeping her balanced as she bounced faster and faster. I decided to do to Yang as she did to Ruby and rubbed Yangs clit. She moaned loudly leaning forward clinging to my chest as she bounced faster still. I rubbed faster and faster as she slammed down having her first orgasm. I stopped letting her settle down before pulling her off.
Yang: "No not yet you haven't released yet." She said resuming her bouncing as I groaned feeling my release starting to build. She smirked hearing this bouncing faster placing her hands on my chest to balance herself. Pretty soon she had her rhythm back to before the orgasm. She continued this process until about the third orgasm I couldn't hold back anymore and I slammed into her slit shooting my load into her cavern filling her up as she moaned loudly falling forward panting heavily. I lifted her up and placed her beside Ruby kissing her head as well. But then I felt two mouth licking up my member clean of my seed. I looked and saw my babes enjoying the taste as I moaned a little. Once they were done I smirked grabbing Summer pinning her to the bed slamming my member into her wet slit. She moaned loudly wrapping her legs around my waist as I started furiously pounding away. She moaned more and more with each thrust as I started sucking on her neck slowly kissing down to her breast. She gasped as I took one of her nipples into my mouth sucking on it. She moaned louder as I pounded faster. I felt her walls clamp my member and her nails digging into my back moaning loudly as I couldn't hold back and we both released at the same time. I pulled out as she smiled softly panting giving me a quick kiss before Raven took me away. She smiled pushing me onto the bed again straddling my waist rubbing her ass against my member. I moaned softly staring at her confused until she slowly lifted herself up and very slowly started taking my member in her ass. I groaned at how tight it was and she was being very careful about it. We were both moaning and groaning as she finally got in as much as she could. Slowly I thrusted in and out trying to pleasure her as she moaned louder. She gestured for me to be more rough but I shook my head and slowly went faster. She moaned louder as I thrusted more. I watched as Summer sat behind Raven and started rubbing her clit and fondling her breast. Raven just gasped moaning in more pleasure as I felt my limit being reached. We kept this up for a few more minutes before me and Raven coudlnt take it anymore. She moaned squirting all over my waist as I filled her ass slowly pulling out. When I did pull out I slowly crawled to my spot on the bed exhausted.
(Y/n): "Please... Please tell... Me this isn't... Going to become... A daily thing...." I said in-between pants as they giggled a little cuddling up to me. I knew it was and I groaned before passing out holding them. I guess you could call this family love but I don't think family loves leaves the person being loved this exhausted.