Heated Trickery (lemon)

A/n I'm actually very depressed when writing this so fair warning if it isn't as good as usual... Also couldn't find a good pic sorry...

I ran to my room locking the door terrified. I felt their lustful eyes through the door as I felt the presences of my four girlfriends Team RWBY. They were all faunus and all different species yet...

Ruby: "Baby~ Let us in~"
Weiss: "Please my love~"
Blake: "We wont bite~"
Yang: "Much~"
(Y/n): "I liked everyone's but Yangs! And HOW DID YOUR HEAT CYCLES LAND ON LITERALLY THE EXACT TIME TOGETHER!!? NONE OF YOU ARE THE SAME!!" I shouted at my door as they all giggled begging me to let them in. I knew this trick all too well since they used it to get whatever they wanted. But I had to stay strong.

Ruby: "BABY THERE ARE OTHER FAUNUS OUT HERE ABOUT TO RAPE US!!!" She shouted as I started panicking. Was she telling the truth or was she lying. I decided to give in and opened my door pulling them in slamming it shut looking through the little peep hole I had installed. I saw no one as I sighed.

(Y/n): "I'm fine with the usual tricks but girls please don't scare me like that... I was about ready to break some necks..." I said sliding down my door as they looked at each other. "Sit right in front of me now." I said as they did so ears flattened agaisnt there heads giving me their sad faces. "You brought this upon yourselves for scaring me half to death." I said pop pulling out a dog whistle and grabbing a squirt bottle from my cupboard. Yang was a dig faunus and Ruby was a wolf so I blew on the whistle slightly as they rolled around holding their ears. I only did it for a second as they looked at me confused. I then took the squirt bottle to Weiss and Blake since Weiss was a snow leopard she would be more agitated than Blake. I squirted them each once in the face before wiping away the water.

Weiss: "This is nowhere close to the usual punishment.. "
(Y/n): "Cause I know your doing all these zany acts cause your heat and I nearly had a heart attack when Ruby mentioned rape." I said letting out a small sigh reaching out stroking each of their heads. They all smiled slowly getting closer to me.

(Y/n): "Am I about to be raped by you four?"
Girls: "Maybe~"
(Y/n): "....Well for some reason I'm turned on might as well enjoy it." I said blushing while taking off my shirt and pants. I watched the girls go from giggling to staring at my body wiping away Yang and Rubys drool seeing their tails wagging violently.

(Y/n): "Come on... Its embarrassing if it's just me..." I mumbled out as I watch them shed every article of clothing surrounding me. I blushed madly never seeing them like this as I felt four hands rubbing my tent. I bit my lips as they unbuttoned the flap pulling it out slowly stroking it. I bit my lips moaning softly as Ruby and Yang started licking my nipples as I stared at them shocked by this.

(Y/n): "T-That feels weird... But also kinda good..." I mumbled out as Blake leaned up placing her lips on mine as I returned the kiss gently reaching out squeezing her breast softly earning a moan from her. I smirked a little until I felt Weiss take my member into her mouth bobbing up and down. I moaned out as she bobbed faster causing me to grip Blake's breast harder earning a louder moan from her. I watched Ruby and Yang slow down and let their hands travel downward as I smiled slightly biting my lip.

(Y/n): "I-Im gonna blow..." I moaned out as all four moved to my member helping Weiss coax me into releasing. I let out a groan as I felt my seed spew from my member coating their faces and landing in their opened mouths. I blushed slightly watching them lick themselves clean seeing the glints in their eyes.

I watched as Weiss climbed on first lowering her wet slit onto my member. I moaned feeling her warmness engulf my member. She moaned as well slamming down at her barrier as she gasped in pain digging her nails into my thighs. I groaned in pain as she sat there taking deep breaths.

(Y/n): "Y-You should of waited..." I mumbled as she laid against me panting heavily.
Weiss: "N-No I want to be claimed first~" she moaned out while bouncing slowly on my member causing me to moan more.
(Y/n): "W-Weiss... Your so tight your squeezing the life out of it." I moaned out as she giggled slightly.
Weiss: "I-Im sorry but please release inside I... i want it~" she cooed as I nodded thrusting upwards in beat with her as I felt her walls tighten around me as I groaned slamming into her. We both moaned loudly releasing together as she panted getting off me kissing my head.

I smiled slightly as Blake slammed down kissing me lustfully as I returned it happily as she rubbed my chest with her hands.
Blake: "Ahh~ it feels so good yet your not even moving~" She moaned out as I smirked holding her hips as I started thrusting upwards into her. Her eyes rolled back tongue hanging out slightly as I continued pounding into her slit. She was moaning the entire time as I moaned as well. She leaned forward licking my nose a little causing me to blush as she moaned releasing onto my lap. I stopped letting her calm down before resuming. I was determined to fill each of these girls at least once. I pounded away for another minute or so as I felt the urge building up. She looked into my eyes nodding happily as we both reached our climax's together as she laid on me panting heavily as I kissed her cheek hugging her tightly.

When she got up Ruby replaced her but she was timid and shy like her heat went away. But i saw the lust in her eyes as I figured she wanted it slow. I gently lowered her down onto my member hitting her barrier. I saw her staring at me intently as I kissed her nose pushing her down quick to destory it as she cried in pain. I held her rubbing her back as she held me gasping in pain.
Ruby: "I-Its so big..." She said as I kissed her head. She let out a small whimper as I kissed her softly slowly bouncing her. She moaned softly bouncing herself faster as I smiled softly. We kept it nice and slow for a fee minutes before we both felt the urge.
(Y/n): "Ruby Im about..."
Ruby: "Together I want it together~" she moaned out as I nodded picking up the speed as I felt us both reach our edges. She panted heavily kissing my neck licking it a little as j smiled getting her off.

Yang: "Baby give it to me ruff!" She said as I sighed bending her over slamming my member into her slit. She moaned out loudly as I began savagely pounding away as she moaned louder and louder. "HARDER BABY HARDER MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!" She moaned out as I picked her up dropping her down onto my member. She cried out in pleasure as j did this thrusting upwards harder and harder as she moaned loudly squirting onto the floor. I pushed her onto my bed burying her face in my sheets as I pounded away at her slit panting heavily. "OH GOD YES BABY DOMINATE ME PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED!" She moaned loudly as I slammed my member one last time filling her cavern with my seed. She moaned loudly squirting on my bed as I panted heavily falling over exhausted.

(Y/n): "D-Did I do good?"
Yang: "Y-Yes master you were amazing." She said cuddling up to me as the others did the same. I just kissed their heads before falling asleep.

A/n alright guys I need to say I'm taking a small break. This depression isn't one I can push aside it requires more attention than normal. I'm truly sorry about this I know I have some stories backed up but I need to calm myself down.

Also speaking of the stories I will be trying to post at least a chapter a day cause I need to clear my mind. They might not be as good as before but I will try to make them good for you guys. And I will be responding to comments I just will probably be publishing the story either late at night or early in the day.