Our Special Weekend (Lemon)

Winters pov

Winter: "Ironwood sir what did you need?" I asked as he cleared his throat standing up.
Ironwood: "Well as of late you seem to be less... Responsive than usual so I figure you need a week off to recuperate. So starting effectively you are to rest up you are my best agent." He said as I nodded saluting him before walking out. I was beyond happy im sure my face showed it. Now I got to spend time with my boyfriend (Y/n). And now that Ironwood has given me the week off I can finally spend more time with him. I walked to his house it took me about ten minutes. It would have taken less time for him to pick me up but I wanted to surprise him when he came home from his job. He worked as the heavy weapons instructor at Beacon and at first no one believed he would make it there on time but me. Traveling from Atlas to Beacon was a piece of cake for him since his semblance is teleportation. But we never was able to pop up exactly where he wants its usually outside the place he wants to go to. I walked up his steps and opened the door using the key he gave me a fee months ago. I went in shutting the door behind me and sitting on his couch. I knew when he would be home cause there was usually a sound that plays before he arrives.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): "Alright class remember what we talked about today because soon we are having a combat test on what we have been talking about."
Ruby: "Uh Mr.(l/n) there's still like 20 minutes in class." She said as I looked at the clock chuckling.
(Y/n): "That there is Ruby, but I don't think you guys need me here right now. I went over everything I needed to cause you guys actually pay attention in class." I said earning some laughter.
Yang: "Well who wouldn't pay attention to such a good looking guy?" I heard her say with other girls in the class agreeing as I chuckled a little looking around.
(Y/n): "Where are there any good looking guys? I don't see anyone up here where I am so your crazy Yang anyway see you guys tomorrow." I said waving them off as I teleported back home. When I arrived infront of my door I opened it stretching my arms with a yawn. I closed my eyes knowing the layout of my house and flopped on my couch. I rubbed my eyes before cracking my back.
Winter: "Hey baby..." I heard her say as I reached around for her. I heard a giggle as her hand guided mine to her body somewhere. I squeezed and earned a soft moan.
(Y/n): "Week off?" I said squeezing again as she moaned more.
Winter: "Y-Yes can we go to the bedroom I'm pent up to all hell." She said as I nodded opening my eyes walking back with her. Along the way I loosened my tie throwing it off along with my belt. When we got to the bedroom she instantly pulled me into a passionate and lustful kiss. Our tongues started dancing around each other as I grabbed her breast and ass squeezing them. She moaned and started rubbing my crotch stroking the growing tent in my pants. We stopped before stripping down and I pinned her to the bed. We kissed some more as I started tracing her entrance with my finger earning soft moans. She squirmed a little as I twirled a finger around her clit kissing her neck.
Winter: "P-Please put it in baby please." She moaned as I chuckled a little rubbing my head agaisnt her slit. She moaned more biting her lips as I slowly kissed her neck going down. I smiled before slamming my member into her entrance earning a loud moan from her. Soon I started pounding her cavern furiously kissing back up her neck as we started making out. I held myself up with my hands by her chest as I pounded away furiously. I felt her walls started to tighten and I felt my limit. I slammed a few more times before filling her cavern with my seed she moaned loudly as she released at the same time. She flipped me onto my back bouncing on member placing her hands on my chest moaning loudly.
Winter: "Mmm fuck... I will never get tired of doing this baby..." She moaned out as I chuckled a little moaning as well. I grabbed her waist bouncing her faster and faster. She moaned loudly with her tongue hanging out bouncing faster and faster. Soon we both stop releasing again as I panted a little pulling her down kissing her softly. She returned the kiss happily but got off and slowly trailed kisses down my body. I moaned softly as she did this making it to her desired target. She licked my member slowly cleaning it of my seed and her juices. I moaned as she started stroking it slowly while licking the head. She stopped stroking and licking swallowing my member whole. I groaned as she did this bobbing her head up and down while gently massaging my balls. She did this for a few minutes before she twirled her tongue around the head sucking on it as I groaned shooting my load into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but some fell onto her chin and breast. When I finished she released my member before licking up the seed that escaped her mouth. Then she crawled up to me cuddling up to me happily as I held her.
(Y/n): "Satisfied my platinum angel?" I asked panting as she shook her head.
Winter: "No I'm still really pent up so guess what we are doing every day all week~" she coed into my ear before softly nibbling it. I just groaned pulling her closer.
(Y/n): "Alright babe I get it I will fuck your brains out starting tomorrow but for now we should get some food. And something funny happened in my class today." I said laughing a little as she kissed my cheek.
Winter: "What happened Mr. Heavy weapon expert?"
(Y/n): "We finished class early and I told them we have a combat test soon. But they pointed out the time and i have 20 minutes still. I just laughed a little saying they were good students who paid attention to what I say. But one said who wouldn't pay attention to such a good looking guy. And most of the girls in the class agreed. But I chuckled and looked around for this good looking guy where I was but saw no one. Calling the class crazy as I waved bye." I said earning a giggle from Winter.
Winter: "Well I'm staring at a devilishly handsome man right now. So I understand where the students are coming from but your mine and will always be mine. Especially during our special weekend." She said as I nodded in agreement kissing her again.