The Bewitched Demon

(Y/n): "Everyone on the bullhead now!" I shouted pushing my friends and team onto the bullhead. I went to get on but felt something grabbing my legs. I looked up in terror seeing my team. I tried setting myself on fire to burn whatever grabbed me. But I couldn't without hurting them. "Everyone... Live on for this demon." I said before letting go being dragged away as the bullhead took off.

That was the last time I saw anyone. Since then I have been held in containment. I am constantly being tortured by Grimm. I felt my sanity being slowly broken with every passing moment.

(Y/n): "I miss my team... My friends... My girlfriend... Wait who was she again?" I asked my self as I dangled from my chains staring at the ground. I closed my eyes trying to focus on what memories I had left. But everyone that had my girlfriend in it her face was blurred out. I couldn't remember her at all or anyone else.

Grimm: "Hey prisoner it's time for your performance!" It shouted at me as I nodded slowly. It came in unlocking my cuffs as I fell to the ground. I stood up with my hands infront of me as it bound them together. It shoved me out of my cell as we approached the arena. I looked around seeing all sorts of Grimm everywhere as I was given the armor they supplied me and my weapon. The armor was satanic and stained red with the blood of my enemies. My weapon was a volcanic sword that flared red and spouted fire. It fit me all but the helmet. There was only one hole to see from making the battles harder for me.

I walked out fully armored up with my weapon waiting. I stood there planting my sword into the ground holding onto it. I waited and waited until I heard the gates open. I picked it up walking slowly towards other humans.

Friend: "Wait we have to fight that thing?"
Best friend: "Looks like... Wait isn't that (Y/n)s sword?"
Friend: "Holy shit it is that must mean..." They trailed off as I approached them mere inches away. "Hey it's us your friends don't you remember?"
(Y/n): "...."
Best friend: "Come on man you survived here you have to remember us. We have been through everything together."
(Y/n): "F....F....Friends?" I mumbled out staring at them. I saw smiles appear on their faces before my head rung in pain. I held my head in one hand in pain letting out a blood curdling roar as I bursted into fire. I stared at the humans before me enraged by the pain they caused me as I swung my sword lobbing off one of their arms.

They jumped back screaming at me as I roared at them. I impaled my sword into my stomach setting it on fire as I pulled it out. I glared at them jumping up slamming my sword into the ground. They stared at me as I squeezed it causing a volcanic explosion to surround me as they were killed on impact. I stood up standing over their bodies slamming my sword into their corpses. The pain wasnt going away as I roared incinerating their bodies. Slowly I felt the pain being numbed away as I turned around seeing Salem staring at me. She visited often but never said anything just sat there and stared at me. I watched her point at me saying something as I grabbed my sword dragging it along.

I was taken by my guard to somewhere different. I was brought to a bed chamber of sorts. I looked around confused still dressed in the armor charred and blood stained. I was pushed to my knees as all the Grimm around kneeled before Salem. We all lowered our heads to her as she walked to the bed. I was the closest to the foot of the bed as she sat down.

Salem: "Leave me and the prisoner alone now."
Grimm's: "Yes your highness." They said before leaving us alone as I looked up at her. I saw a small blush spread across her pale face as she gestured for me to sit beside her. I stood up about to sit down as she slapped my arm gently.
Salem: "Armor? I would like our bed to stay the color it is."
(Y/n): "O-Our bed?" I said looking away as I took off the armor setting it in a corner. She giggled as I sat beside her. She wrapped her arms around me blushing as I looked away embarrassed. "Your highness..."
Salem: "Shh... Call me Salem like you used to." She said kissing my cheek as I was confused.

She went on to explain that I was kidnapped by Ozpin whoever that is and brainwashed. All the memories I had were fake especially of my girlfriend... She said we were together till they kidnapped me and lied to me. I didn't know who to believe her or myself saying she was lying.

Salem pov

I smiled at his cute confused expression. Ever since Beacon fell and he was captured I couldn't stop thinking about him. So I visited him every so often checking to see if he was broken enough to believe my lies. And after seeing him annihilate his old team I had my answer. He was beyond help now and he was mine.

Salem: "Are you still confused my beloved?" I said with a slight blush as he nodded resting his head on my shoulder letting out a slight yawn. He was just too adorable and he was a vicious killing machine. My two favorite things. "How about we sleep together like we used to before you were wrongfully taken away?"
(Y/n): "O-Ok Salem... But if we were together before why did you have me locked up?"
Salem: "Silly silly (y/n) you didn't know who was telling the truth. It pained me to see you hanging there barely alive but I promise you wont be treated like that ever again. You are my beloved again. Nothing will ever hurt you I promise." I said kissing his head laying down with him. I cuddled up to him resting my head on his chest as he held me. I was very happy now. Not only was Ozpin dead and Beacon destroyed, but now I had my demon. The bewitched demon who would obey all my commands for life.