Dealing With Two Girls (lemon)

I sat down on my bed staring at my calendar. Tomorrow was circled and I knew exactly why. Tomorrow is when Blake goes into heat and Yang will join in and essentially rape me. Well it isn't really rape its more loving. But hell at least tomorrow is Saturday so I can prepare beforehand. I laid down closing my eyes falling asleep. When I woke up the next morning I tried to move my hands and feet but couldn't. I heard the rattle of chains and sighed. I looked to the side seeing both Yang and Blake in their lingerie waiting for me to wake up.
(Y/n): "You know this kills the mood right?" I said only getting giggles in response.
Yang: "I love seeing you like this cause then I can watch you break out of them. And you know how I love seeing that." she seductively as i sighed nodding in defeat. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. Then I ripped the cuffs off shattering the chains ripping the cuffs off. Immediately I heard Yang swoon and them both jump on me. I couldn't react in time as we fell back on the bed. They giggled as I sighed looking at them.
(Y/n): "Alright girls is it one at a time or both?" I asked as they smirked stripping the rest of their clothes off and ripping my boxers off revealing my hard member. They both started softly stroking it looking up at me with lustful eyes. I just moaned feeling their soft hands carress my member. They both started kissing and licking the head of my member. I moaned more looking at my ceiling. Then they stopped I was confused till I felt both of them squish my member between their breast. They stroked it like that a few more times till I groaned loudly shooting my load all over their faces and breast panting a little. I heard small moans and giggle as I sat up to watch them lick up my seed. I pulled Yang up and pinned her to the bed using one hand to keep both her hands pinned above her head. As the other one fondled her breast and nibbled on her neck shoving my member into her wet entrance. She started moaning louder as I saw Blake's hand working on her clit as I started thrusting in and out of her slit. She was moaning even louder now with her tongue hanging out I smirked kissing down to her free breast and Blake rubbed her clit faster. I saw her free hand was rubbing her own clit while rubbing Yangs. I groaned releasing Yangs hands so I can stay up and pounded her slit faster. I felt her dig her nails into my shoulder signalling she was close. I picked her up and started bouncing her on my member as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She moaned loudly clinging to me as I pounded her slit through her orgasm. She made out with me sloppily and lustfully as she finally came down from her euphoric high. I laid her down pulling out of her as Blake pinned me to the bed. I saw the small puddle knowing she already got off waiting. I moaned as she engulfed my member in her slit bouncing up and down rapidly. We both moaned loudly as she bounced faster and faster as I grabbed her waist helping her bounce. She leaned down as pulled me into a passionate and lustful kiss as she moaned into my mouth. She forced her tongue in which as we wrestled for dominance in my mouth as she bounced more and more. We heard a loud smack and moan from Blake as I assume Yang was giving her a spanking. I felt her starting to dig her nails scratching my chest so I sped up my thrusting as she let go arching her back as I felt her release all over my lap. I slammed one more time before I shot my seed into her slit coating her insides. I pulled out panting heavily laying back. I closed my eyes to doze off but they weren't having it. When I was about to fall asleep I felt hands on my member and stroking. I groaned trying to fall asleep but then I felt a mouth kissing the head. I moaned loudly sitting back up as Yang was kissing my member all over, licking the head. She smirked before swallowing my member in her mouth bobbing up and down slowly. I groaned loudly laying back as I felt Blake sitting on my chest. I stared at her as she smirked sitting on my face. I pushed her up with my arms.
(Y/n): "Sometimes I regret telling you girls what I like." I said before Blake made me let her go as I slowly licked at her glistening entrance. She moaned softly forcing my face into her slit. I smiled a little shoving my tongue inside. I furiously lapped her slit as she started moaning more and more. I was groaning into her cavern as Yang picked up the speed bobbing faster and faster. I groaned feeling my release coming fast. Yang knew this and bobbed faster sucking on the head as I shot my load into her mouth much to her delight. I felt Blake scratching my chest as I lapped her  slit faster and faster. She moaned louder and louder till she squirted on my face panting. I licked what I could off my face before wiping it off. Soon the girls switched positions as we did everything again. Soon I got Yang off my face panting heavily as the girls just giggled softly snuggling up to me. I just sighed holding them as we cuddled a little.
(Y/n): "I wasn't kidding I actually regret telling you two what I like."
Blake: "Shush you I'm still in heat we will be here all day if I want us to be."
Yang: "And I'm still pretty turned on so you would deal with two girls in heat if you dont shut up and let us cuddle."
(Y/n): "...fair enough I love you both."
Girls: "And we love you too (Y/n)" they said before we all fell asleep cuddling together.