Leave My Rose Alone

Originally meant to be Nora x Reader but I cant write Nora... I dont know why she is an enigma to me. Also re using pic cause I love this one better than most I searched for.

When I came here to Beacon I met a few people. My best friend Jaune, my good friend Yang and a very energetic Wolf Faunus called Ruby Rose... She was too cute honestly. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. And I feel she did the same with me but we don't talk about it.

Weiss: "Why don't you both talk about your obvious affection for one another?"
(Y/n): "I refuse to answer!"
Yang: "You will answer or I will take you for myself~"
(Y/n): "I will answer keep Yang away from me!"
Yang: "Harsh."
(Y/n): "What do you expect I love Ruby did you think I was gonna start a harem?"
Yang: "Maybe a small one..." She said as with this I got up from the table and just walked backwards heading out the door. Everyone including Blake started laughing as I smiled turning around walking towards the center of Beacon. I enjoyed going there cause it helped me relax and think. That and there were tons of roses around and helped me think of Ruby which made me my happiest.

I sat on a bench staring at the sky closing my eyes. Then as my mind wandered to Ruby almost as if she knew I felt the wolf of boundless energy sit beside me. Her tail beating the bench as we looked at each other smiling.

Ruby: "Hi Hi Hi!"
(Y/n): "Well hello to you too Ruby. Someone is excited why is that?" I asked petting her head softly scratching her ears. She just blushed tail wagging faster as I smiled. And decided I needed to tell her. "Ruby I need to tell you something."
Ruby: "Same here..."
(Y/n): "Alright well ladies first."
Ruby: "Aww~ Well I love you!"
(Y/n): "Heh well I love you too Ruby I've been in love with you these past few months."
Ruby: "Same here!" She exclaimed as I smiled hugging her tightly as she clung to me. I stroked her hair till I heard her sniffle.

(Y/n): "Ruby whats wrong?"
Ruby: "I... I'm being picked on by Cardin..."
(Y/n): "Oh... Whats he doing is it emotional or physical?"
Ruby: "Its both..." She said as I felt my grip on her tighten with rage. "Baby Baby Baby your hurting me!" She yelped as I looked at her releasing her feeling bad. "Don't worry you silly man it's fine your upset cause I'm being picked on."
(Y/n): "Yeah I will take care of that my Rose." I said kissing her passionately holding her waist as she returned it wrapping her arms around my neck. We stayed like this for a minute before breaking the kiss rubbing our noses together. "Do you want to keep doing that o-" I said but was cut off as she placed her lips back on mine as I smiled slipping my tongue into her mouth as she went red. I broke the kiss chuckling at her face as she pouts giving me her puppy look.

(Y/n): "No my one weakness... My adorable girlfriend!" I said laying back against the back of the bench. She giggled sitting on my lap as I felt her tail touching my hands as it wagged happily. I kissed her head. "If he bullies you tell me right away. I will teach him to leave my rose alone." I said as she blushed nodding laying her head agaisnt my chest. I stroked her hair softly while yawning. I closed my eyes as I just enjoyed the peace that she caused around me until.

Cardin: "Hey look it's the wolf Faunus. Let's mess with her." He said as I was half asleep quietly snoring as Ruby I think was doing the same. "Wait these two are asleep... Heh." He said while grabbing Ruby's ears yanking on them as she wakes up yelping.
Ruby: "Baby Baby help!" She said as my eyes shot open grabbing his wrist crushing it.
(Y/n): "Let.Her.Go" I said standing up as he laughed using his other hand to pull on her tail. I squeezed harder as she yelped again as I started seeing the pain on his face. "Let.Her.Fucking.Go!" I said as he did so I released my grip as he stumbled back holding his wrist. "I'm sorry Ruby I was half asleep I should have been awake... But now I'm gonna make him pay." I said standing up pulling a paper talisman out of my back pocket. It was a dark blue as I held it to my right hand. "Protect. Destroy. Come forth at once!" I shouted as bright markings slowly removed themselves from my arm and move to the talisman. I punch towards the ground as my arm became enveloped in a blue flame and a face shows. Once the flame disappeared my arm was enveloped in a blue demonic gauntlet as I held it up towards Cardin and his team. "You hurt my rose and for that I will make you regret that!" I shouted walking towards him as he freaked out saying this was unfair. "How? This is just my semblance... My real weapon is much deadlier." I stated as they all stepped back trembling in terror as I stomped towards them. They scrambled to run away as I grabbed Cardins shirt pulling him to my face.
Cardin: "Please don't hurt me! Please dont I'm sorry I will leave your girlfriend alone!" He begged as I shook him glaring at him.
(Y/n): "If she tells me otherwise you pray to God I can't find you cause when I'm done you wont be able to move now get out of my sight!" I said tossing him as he crawled to stand up running away. I turned back to Ruby scratching my cheek with my right hand as she was so excited staring at my arm her tail wagging furiously. I smiled kneeling before her so she can check it out I felt her hand holding onto it remarking about how hard it was. "Heh its funny I can still feel how soft your hands are." I said grabbing her hand as we walked together as I saw her team looking at us like 'finally'. Then they noticed my arm and were worried I just explained its my semblance and told them it should turn off eventually.

Yang: "So why are you like that?"
(Y/n): "Well Ruby here was being picked on by Cardin for being a faunus."
All three: "WHAT!?!"
Yang: "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD I WILL RING HIS NECK!!!" She shouted as me and Ruby laughed together.
(Y/n): "He's probably wiping the shit out of his pants from how bad I scared him."
Yang: "Wait how?" She asked as my arm went back to normal as I smiled. "Wait are we gonna get a demonstration?" She asked excitedly as I nodded but got out a blood red paper talisman.
(Y/n): "Let's go to the forest so that way it won't cause... Trouble..." I said vaguely as they stared at me as we went to the forest I kissed Ruby before I started. I held the talisman against my right arm. "Back up a little girls please like I don't know... 5-10 more feet?" I asked as they did so. I took a deep breathe before starting. "Protect! Destroy! Guard! Demolish! Come forth at once!" I shouted as the ground shook from the force of my power. The ground surrounding me indented into a massive crater as the lights from before lifted themselves off my arm and appearing infront of me. I punched through it as a bigger and more demonic blue flame enveloped my arm as I held it. I groaned in pain as it took shape becoming more evil looking and dying a deeper blue as I punched infront of me causing a strong wind to blow past the girls. "Demons Explosion..." I breathed out holding my arm smiling slightly. They stood there in shock staring at my arm. I blushed as Ruby ran up to me confused and excited.

Ruby: "This is different and so cool!" She said holding my hand as I smiled kissing her head. "Why's it different?"
(Y/n): "Cause this is my weapon my semblance is the weaker form but it's still incredibly strong as we can see from the crater. Now watch this." I said walking up to a tree and just poking it with a finger causing it to instantly shatter in pieces of bark. "If I bring this out no one touches my rose." I said as I undid the talisman holding my lovely Ruby smiling as we spun around happily.

References ahoy!