On the Wings of Love

(Y/n): "I still question my existence..." I said as everyone looked at me. "What? It should be understand able I mean I'm half dragon half human. Yet no one else is like this?!?" I shouted as my tail swayed from side to side against the lunch table.
Weiss: "Well I enjoy your existence so stop complaining about it."
Ruby: "Yeah you said it yourself your half dragon it's so cool show us your abilities again!"
(Y/n): "After class alright?" I said as everyone nodded smiling to themselves.

I enjoyed being here at Beacon everyone here is nice. And I feel like Weiss may have feelings for me.

Time skip after all classes

Ruby: "It's time for show and tell with (Y/n)!" She shouted happily as we all hurried out of class. When we arrived at the center of the courtyard everyone stared at me.

(Y/n): "Alright fine..." I said smiling slightly stretching my arms and my wings as they flapped growing to their full size about 3 feet long. "Alright who wants to see what first?" I asked as everyone started saying stuff.
Ruby: "Breath!"
Yang: "Flight!"
Blake: "Fire!"
Jaune: "Tank!"
(Y/n): "Alright in order so... Breath." I said facing towards the gate taking a deep breath. I focused my energy of my breathing as small sparks started  crackling out of my mouth. I opened my eyes as my pupils changed to reptile like eyes as I breathed electricity. Firing lightning bolts into the forest as Ruby jumped around happily.

(Y/n): "Next up flight." I said testing my wings making sure everything was fine as I launched off the ground. Zooming through the sky. I swooped down picking Weiss up in my arms holding her close as we flew around Beacon. She was hanging onto me eyes closed in fear as I held her close. "You can open your eyes Weiss I won't let anything happen to you." I said as she did so. I smiled as we did some corkscrews and somersaults as she started laughing. A few minutes later I flapped my wings slowly as we glided down to the ground. I let Weiss down as she blushed slightly looking away.

(Y/n): "Alright what was next?"
Blake: "Fire proof."
(Y/n): "Right here you go Yang." I said giving her a cracked silver colored rock as she questioned me. "Just squeeze it and think about fire." I said as she nods doing so. We all see a giant dragon head forming above her head as it focused on me. I stared back as it opened its mouth fumes already forming. I stood there waiting as it released its breath of fire engulfing me in flames. I just yawned sitting down staring at it waiting for Yang to run out of breath as she did so after 3 minutes.

When the head disappeared and the fire settled down. I stood up stretching my legs as I was completely fine. Nothing was burnt or anything as I smiled taking the stone back as she gasped for air.

I looked at Jaune as he smiled.
Jaune: "I want to see how tanky you are!" He said as I nodded. I went into the forest making them stay away but close enough so that they can see. I stumbled upon a pack of Beowolf stalking around as they saw me. They growled lunging at me biting me all over as I felt nothing. I stood there for the better part of 10 minutes as they slowly lost interest in me. When they started walking off I fired lightning at them. When I was done with them nothing was left as I looked back at everyone smiling.

(Y/n): "Alright no more show and tell I'm tired." I said yawning as everyone but Weiss protested. Me and Weiss argued with them about letting me go as we finally won after 5 minutes of arguing. We all headed back as Weiss's hand bumped mine almost holding onto it. I watched her go bright red as I smiled slightly grabbing her hand holding it. She jumped slightly before getting closer blushing madly. I smiled at her as she returned it.

Weiss: "(Y/n) d-do you think we could go flying again soon?" She asked as I nodded. She smiled hugging me tightly as I stared at her shocked. She let go removing her hand from mine as I sighed a little seeing her bright red.

Time skip 3 days later

I was in my room half asleep. But my scroll went off as I slowly looked at it. I saw it was Weiss as I answered it yawning.

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah Weiss?" I yawned out as I heard nothing until...
Weiss: "(Y/N) HELP!!! GRIMM EVERYWHERE AT VALE!!" She shouted before the call was disconnected. I stared at it as the gears started turning in my head. My eyes widened as I extended my wings zooming out of my room. I ripped open my locker grabbing my bone fist and kings great axe. I flew through the halls as fast as I could avoiding people who were just now getting the gravity of the situation. I floated in the center of the courtyard before rushing off to Vale flying as fast as I could. I could feel the streamline from my wings and it was freezing but I needed to reach her.

I arrived at Vale searching the ruins as I saw Ruby and Yang. They were okay so I searched again I saw Blake again fine. Then my eyes landed on Weiss as I felt my eyes change to reptilian eyes. She was weaponless as it laid far away and being surrounded. I flew faster than ever picking her up as I saw her eyes were closed. I smiled softly as she looked up at me in tears. I smiled putting her on my back.

(Y/n): "Weiss hold on its payback time." I said as she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck. I dived down two handing my great ax. "THIS IS FOR WEISS!!!" I shouted slamming my great ax down slicing an ursa in half before an explosion ensued surrounding us. I stood up staring at the corpses surrounding us as I let Weiss down. She ran off grabbing her weapon as I went with her making sure she was safe.

Time skip 2 hours

When we killed the last Grimm we all let out sighs of relieve. I smiled hugging Weiss as she hugged back holding onto me. When I looked at her she blushed before leaning up softly capturing my lips in hers. I blushed seeing her eyes closed as I did the same. I held her close before returning the kiss as we ignored Yangs cat calls.

When we finally broke I looked at her as she was bright red.

Weiss: "I love you (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "Y-You love me?"
Weiss: "Of course otherwise you wouldn't have been my first choice of saving. Or you wouldn't have been my first kiss." She said smiling as I blushed hugging her as I started flapping my wings taking off with her. She didn't freak out she giggled hugging me tightly as I kissed her head. I did a long loop into a small loop with the streamline from my wings. When we looked at it we saw I made a heart as I had hoped. She giggled kissing my cheek as I flew us lazily to Beacon. I flew upside down as we smiled holding hands intertwining our fingers together.

Weiss: "It's so beautiful up here."
(Y/n): "Not as beautiful as you are my angel."
Weiss: "Your so sappy but I love you all the more."
(Y/n): "I love you too Weiss."