Every Shadow Can Hide Beauty

I was sitting in lunch minding my own business enjoying the food sitting by myself until someone put their hand on my shoulder I turned to see who it was. I smiled seeing it was Blake she was a crush to me but I didn't think she would return my feelings since she had Sun. We talked for a little till I heard the unusual cry for help.
Velvet: "AHH Cardin let them go please. What did I ever do to you?" She said as I heard the same moronic laughter.
Cardin: "You were born you freak and you crossed paths with me." He said as everyone stared but did nothing. Blake knew what was about to happen so she let me go as I stood up cracking my knuckles. He heard this and immediately let go of Velvets ears.
(Y/n): "Cardin what is today?"
Cardin: "its Tuesday sir..."
(Y/n): "Yes... And how many times have you been picking on Faunus since Sunday?"
Cardin: "..." I picked him up by his collar growling.
(Y/n): "Don't make me repeat myself Cardin How.Many?"
Cardin: "I... I lost count... Sir please forgive me please." He said begging as I scoffed at him letting go of him.
(Y/n): "Guess what we are doing today Cardin team fights and im making a special request for me agaisnt your team. Be ready." I said as he shrank away in fear running away as I went to velvet giving her a hug.
Velvet: "I'm...I'm sorry you have to constantly save me from him..."
(Y/n): "Velvet don't worry my mother taught me all faunus were friends you just had to get to know them. And I protect my friends besides I'm pretty sure he crapped his pants. So I say it's even just come to me if he starts again alright?" I said as she nodded going back to her lunch happily. Yeah basically I was the  guardian of faunus as Velvet called me and I owe it to my late parents. Even though my biological father left me when I was born I was raised by my mom and step dad. He was a faunus and she was a human. So I take pride in faunus friends.
Blake: "Why do you care so much about faunus? I mean you arent a faunus your just human.... Like me I mean."
(Y/n): "Hmm how about I tell you if you answer a question for me?" I asked as she nodded causing me to smile a little. "Are you going out with Sun?" I asked as she gasped a little laughing.
Blake: "No we are just close friends that's all now answer what I asked you."
(Y/n): "Alright just follow me..." I said grabbing her hand blushing a little as we walked to the roof. I took a deep breath staring at her beautiful amber eyes. "I care about faunus cause when I was born my dad left me and my mother. She used to tell me how much we both cried till my step dad came into the story. He was a faunus and we were a happy family. They taught me to give everyone a chance especially faunus. And I follow that belief to this day... Even though they were murdered by anti faunus humans before my very eyes... I cried quietly in a closet watching them hack away at them... From that day on i vowed to never forget what they taught me and to protect as many faunus as I can..." I said wiping my eyes from the painful memory staring at the sky.
Blake: "I... I dont know what to say... I'm sorry for your lose I really am... I cant believe your still so kind and compassionate to humans like me and my team and others..." She said as I laughed a little.
(Y/n): "Blake I know your a cat faunus I've met tons of female cat faunus and they all shared a certain trait in common. Big beautiful amber eyes." I said slowly moving towards Blake pulling her into a hug before gently kissing her on the lips. When I pulled away she was staring at me shocked about to say something till I cut her off. "Tell me whatever you want after class I have a dumbass to kick around." I said blushing myself running off leaving her there stunned. When everyone arrived at Mrs.Goodwitch I went up to her making my request she nodded as I smiled.

Glynda: "Alright class this is the first match team CRDL against (Y/n) now can both teams meet me down here." She said as we five walked off grabbing our equipment. When we returned I sat on the ground with my caestus on my hands waiting for them to strike. They stared in fear seeing my hands shocking with electricity. This was due to my semblance Emotion. It added various elemental effects to my weapon in varying power depending on my emotions. Right now I'm extremely happy after kissing Blake so it's electricity and power at that.
Cardin: "I... I heard what you told Blake you freak." He said as I stared at him confused. "Your... Your mother was a whore faunus she deserved to die!" He said chuckling nervously as everyone gasped at what he said as Goodwitch was about to reprimand him for his words. Till there was an extreme heat coming from my side of the arena. My arms were completely engulfed in blue flames as I stared at him. Before anyone could do anything I rushed at them kneeing Russel in the face before quickly giving him a swift right hook sending him flying into the wall with a crash. The other three looked at me in fear as I walked towards them. They started freaking out firing there weapons as I just dodged repeatedly. When I got to Dove and Sky they fell back as I licked them up slamming them into the ground walking towards Cardin. He backed up before stumbling backwards trying to crawl away. I stopped him gripping his collar.
(Y/n): "Never let me see you again. Never let me hear you bullying the other kids again. And don't you dare ever.EVER. mention my mother again you ignorant oaf!" I said punching him in the face before I let him go. I started heading out of the arena ignoring everyone around me I needed to cool off so I went to the roof. I sat up there trying to calm down. I didn't go to anymore of my classes that day I just stayed up there. As my rage slowly simmered down I felt someone hug me from behind I turned to look and see it was Blake.
(Y/n): "Hey there why you up here?"
Blake: "To check up on a hot head. And to say what I was gonna at lunch when you kissed me." She said blushing as I blushed more. I sat there waiting until she sat on lap wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me passionately. I blushed madly but returned the kiss holding her close. When we broke the kiss she laid her head on my chest.
Blake: "The feelings are mutual (Y/n). I loved that you protected faunus and didnt care who it was. And you are not only handsome and compassionate but your strong and intelligent. I saw you holding back during that fight. And I'm sorry about what Cardin said... If I didn't ask that question you wouldn't ha-" I cut her off with a soft kiss smiling.
(Y/n): "Blake shut up about that I'm over it I have my dream girlfriend now... We are going out right?" I asked as she giggled nodding. "You know I fell in love with you when I helped out that first faunus. I saw you hiding in the shadows as I beat up Cardin for the first time. And I saw every shadow can hide beauty no matter how hard I had to look. Nothing about you drove me away not even your past would drive me away I'm madly in love with you." I said as she nodded in agreement cuddling with me. I smiled but felt people watching us. When I looked over to see I saw my mom and step dad smiling at me waving goodbye. I slightly waved back to not let Blake feel me doing so as I mouthed 'I love you both and miss you' they nodded and vanished as I held Blake tighter knowing I found the perfect girl to help me get over their deaths.