Friend and Co-workers Get Closer

Weiss: "Why do you work at that establishment again?"
(Y/n): "Cause since I have to pay for some essentials I have to have a job of sorts. Besides it ain't that bad."
Weiss: "But but... Why can I never win an arguement with you?"
(Y/n): "Cause you know you love me." I said jokingly as she punched my arm lightly laughing as well. I took notice of the blush forming on her face as I stepped away from her. "You are too good of a friend for me Weiss! Anyway see you after work." I said before teleporting to Juniors bar.

I walked into the bar clocking in before grabbing my little name tag thing. I waved to everyone going behind the bar. Soon people started coming in as I took orders and refilled drinks.

Drunk Woman: "Hey c-cutie come here..." She said slowly as I came over she just gave me a sloppily written message that I made out as 'call me when your free' and had her number. I smiled shoving it in my pocket as she walked off with her friends. When she left I pulled the paper out ripping it up then throwing it away.

Militia: "Wow getting girls numbers already?"
Melanie: "Yeah why haven't you asked for ours yet like every guy?"
(Y/n): "Not that kind of guy I don't like making trouble at all. You two are my co-workers and I dont want to ruin the friendship we have..." I said seeing them blush a little as I heard a commotion starting up outside. I sighed rubbing my eyes as I left the bar heading outside. I saw it was a gang fight and didnt want to be dealing with it. I teleported my great ax to my side as well as my greatsword. I just picked them up walking in between the gangs. They numbered easily 100 each.

Leader: "HEY FUCKER GET OUT OF HERE THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU!"
(Y/n): "Kinda does dipshit. You see I have a job to keep and it requires me to stop all commotions in and around the workplace. So I will ask this just once..." I said in a carefree tone before becoming serious. "Leave here all of you unless you want to die." I stated threatening their lives as I saw them flinch. Some backed off while others got out their weapons as I sighed.

I lifted up the great ax admiring my workmanship. It was coated entirely in an ebony black. It weighted about 3 tons and was about 7 feet long. It had massive blades at the end that were stained red. And it had red cracks that glow from time to time. It did have fire properties so that would explain it. Then I swung it infront of me causing a gale to start throwing most of the punks into the river while others slammed into objects. I looked back menacingly with my greatsword in hand aiming it at the other gang. I just pressed a button on the hilt as it transformed into a rail gun.

(Y/n): "I will give you five seconds to leave this place before I blow you all to smithereens." I said charging the rail gun as they all started panicking before running away. I just let out a sigh changing my weapon back before heading back inside. I watched the eyes following me in as I just shrugged it off laying my weapons against the bar behind it. I went back to taking orders and making drinks before getting more numbers. I didn't want this at all. I just want to work and go to school that's it. Maybe find a girlfriend or someone more special.

(Y/n): "Why am I so powerful..." I sighed out as I continued working.
Melanie: "My question is what the fuck is this ax made of cause it's so fucking heavy!" She said as I turned to her seeing her trying to lift my ax. I laughed explaining it to her as I watched her and her sisters jaws drop.
Melanie: "3 fucking tons? And you throw this thing around like it's a feather the fuck!" She swore as I laughed moving it to a less inconvenient spot for them. I watched them blush as I smiled looking at the time.

(Y/n): "Well time flies when your enjoying your work."
Militia: "You enjoy working here?"
(Y/n): "Yeah you two really help make this place fun. Plus your not throwing yourselves at me like most girls. So I truly enjoy spending time with you two." I said with a smile as they both blushed madly. I told Junior I was heading home my weapons in hand as I headed out the door.

I was about to teleport back to Beacon but was stopped by the twins. I smiled and looked at them.
(Y/n): "Need something girls?" I asked as they nodded getting closer. I stared at them seeing them both bright red. I was confused until Melanie hugged me before pressing her lips agaisnt mine. I blushed staring at her before slowly returning the kiss. When she broke away a minute later she was replaced by Militia who was more subtle about it. She turned my head towards hers as she made me lean down. When I did she placed her lips on mine wrapping her arms around my neck. I was bright red confused as my teleport activated by accident. Soon me and the twins were teleported to Beacon where I landed on my back with them on top holding onto me. I stared at them blushing as they smirked bright red taking turns kissing me.

Weiss: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE (Y/N)!??" She shouted as I froze in fear looking up to see her standing over us glaring at me. They got off me as I crawled backwards with my back agaisnt the wall.
(Y/n): "I I I I I I I I I I I I I" I stuttered out in fear as she stood in front of me. I closed my eyes in fear cause I may be the strongest person at Beacon but Weiss still scared me shitless. I waited for her to yell some more but she didn't. Instead I felt her sit in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck softly placing her lips on mine. My eyes shot open as I stared at her blushing face. I just didn't move in fear as she kept kissing me. She broke the kiss whispering in my ear.

Weiss: "(Y/n) I love you..." Before resting her head on my shoulder. I felt all the thoughts I had going away. I looked at the twins as they were bright red.
Melanie: "Hey Ice Queen he's ours! We love him!"
Weiss: "So what I'm his best friend and I loved him longer than either of you two!"
(Y/n): "...What?"
Them: "We all love you alright?"
(Y/n): "........ Excuse me I must process what the fuck just happened!" I said as they all sat before me ready to answer my questions. "Alright first you two kissed me without a word." I said pointing to the twins as they nodded. "Then we got here and Weiss found us. Then she scared me against a wall then sat in my lap kissing me like it was nothing. Then whispered I love you, you two proceeded to say it as well and im here confused and embarrassed. And I just want to live my life happily. Why can't I just do that?"
Weiss: "Well you can..." She said glancing at the twins as they nodded.
(Y/n): "Please explain to me I'm still having trouble comprehending why my best friend and co-workers fell in love with me."
Weiss: "Well we all could share you... You know all three of us date you."
Melanie: "Yeah it was gonna be like that with my sister. We are fine with this." She said as I sighed in defeat pulling them all into a hug.

(Y/n): "Alright I love you too Weiss, Melanie, and Militia." I said kissing each of their heads as they each giggled cuddling up to me.