Teasing Me Is The Girl I Love

When I woke up I yawned in contrast to my team I was not a morning person. I grumbled walking out to the cafeteria grabbing a cup of coffee. But I grabbed a second cup heading back. I saw Coco and handed her the cup. She smiled mumbling a 'thank you'. I just waved to her while drinking my coffee feeling much better and much more awake.

(Y/n): "Fucking love coffee." I said walking into my room getting properly dressed.
Friend: "How is it that we all have no problems in the morning but our leader needs coffee?"
(Y/n): "Cause fuck you that's why now hurry up we have our joint mission with team CFVY in less than a few hours. I want maintenance done on our weapons and I want no screw ups."
Rival: "Oh god he's become the demon tyrant quick someone go get Coco his crush and bring her over!"
(Y/n): "I will make you my coffee boy forever if you say that again.
Coco: "Say what again?" I heard her voice jumping up as I lost my grip on my coffee I looked at her as I felt a scalding sensation and liquids on my head.

(Y/n): "1. Not cool sneaking in like that.
2. How much did you hear?
3. That was over half a good cup of coffee...
4. HOLY FUCK IT BURNS!!!!!!!" I shouted rolling on the ground writhing in pain holding my head as everyone laughed including Coco which caused me to blush. My jerk of a rival wasn't lying.. I kinda love Coco but everyone knows it including her. But I felt Coco get closer as I went red faced as she sniffed my hair.

Coco: "Well to answer everything.
1. That's your fault.
2. Something about a tyrant and grabbing me.
3. Again your fault
4. Are you ok?
5. At least your hair smells like french vanilla now." She said as I blushed looking away.

(Y/n): "I'm gonna need a shower after this but hey Coco? How long is it suppose to be the mission?"
Coco: "About month or so why?"
(Y/n): "My morning is forever ruined..."
Coco: "Even though you will be waking up to me everyday?" She said teasing me as I looked away bright red.

(Y/n): "I'm gonna go shower..." I mumbled grabbing some clothes walking out. Then I felt Coco slap my ass as I rushed out hearing her say 'Dont take too long sweet cheeks'. Yeah... I'm in love with her for all the reasons in the world.

I turned the water on and moved my head under the cascading waterfall washing out the coffee and stickiness. But slowly my thoughts drifted from the mission to what Coco said...

Coco: "Even thought you'll be waking up to me everyday?"
Instantly my mind wandered around that thought. Coco waking up half nude holding onto me then giving me a soft kiss. Or lifting the sheets to seeing her laying on top of me fast asleep, or even... Coco sleeping nude with me... I blushed at the scenarios that were popping into my head and smiled widely.

I walked back with a grin plastered on my face and a massive blush. When I walked into my room I just whistled happily packing some clothes and ammunition closing my suitcase. I cheered my team on telling them they better be ready to succeed as they stared at me like I'm an alien.

(Y/n): "What guys?"
Friend: "Your too happy... It's weird..."
Rival: "Did you jerk it to Coco in the shower?" He said as I went bright red since I saw Coco standing in the doorway I just looked away.
(Y/c): "N-No... I... I was just thinking about... Stuff..."
Coco: "What kind of stuff~" she said having come up behind me and standing on her toes whispering in my ear. I was bright red even more so than before as everyone laughed as I grabbed my suitcase heading out. I ran to my locker grabbing my love child that is my Spectral Gleam. I pulled out the small curved sword pressing a button on the hilt turning it into his massive and long version I call this version Alva and the smaller version Oroboro. Then I grabbed my pistol placing it in its holster smiling slightly. I went to the landing pad pulling out some clothe polishing my weapons happily. I didn't mind waiting for the bullhead. I needed some time with my thoughts anyway so I could control myself.

I felt people tapping my shoulder as I looked up there was Coco and everyone else. I just smiled pressing the button on the hilt putting it in Oroboro mode. I looked at Coco as she smiled at me and I smiled back as we all boarded the Bullhead flying to our destination.

Time skip 6 hours later

When we landed I got up stretching my legs running out wanting to help out people as soon as I could. I looked back at my team as they nodded walking off as I rushed to the villages doctor.

Doctor: "Are you a student from that school?"
(Y/n): "Yes I am ma'am and i just wanted to let you know I will be working with you." I flashed her a quick smile before heading out to meet with the chief. In usual (Y/n) fashion I am the last to arrive as I sit infront of my team.

Chief: "Now that everyone has arrived I would like to go further into detail about my request. My people are mostly old men and woman. And we have many kids so lots of work is undone and we would like you to help and clear grimm.
(Y/n): "Of course chief we will do just that." I said smiling as he nodded showing us to our sleeping arrangements as I went bright red. The captain's got their own room together and everyone else sleeps in a different room. I watched Coco shoot me that teasing look as I was even brighter red. He dismissed us and Coco pulled me aside smirking.

Coco: "You want to be a medical hunter right?" She asked as I nodded. "So how do you heal a lonely heart?"
She asked as i looked at her bright red trying to answer her.
(Y/n): "W-Well... Y-you... Uh... Yeah... Uh..."
Coco: "Shut up and kiss me." She said as I pulled her close placing my lips on hers as we started making out holding each other close. I looked at her and smiled kissing her head as she still teased me during the mission. But... The one teasing me is the girl I love and am happy we are going out.