My Consent Is Null

Yang: "So what's going on now?"
Emerald: "Yeah im just as confused."
(Y/n): "YOU TWO THINK YOUR CONFUSED WHY AM I EVEN HERE?!?!"
Cinder: " QUIET YOU!"
Ozpin: "Yes please (Y/n) be quiet we are having an important conversation."
(Y/n): "....but....but....but...."
Yang and Emerald: "Its alright don't worry we are here for you." They said as I sighed slouching down in my seat.

We all sat there for about 30mins while Ozpin and Cinder were arguing over something stupid. I talked to both Emerald and Yang about what was going on. They were both blushing telling me that it was there fault as I was more confused as to what they meant.

Ozpin: "Alright so if I have him start dating Emerald will you not attack my school?"
Cinder: "Yes I will but if he refuses or breaks her heart I will not just burn down your school I will burn down all of Vale."
Ozpin: "Alright now we have to get his sentiments." He said as they both nodded looking at me.
(Y/n): "Wait what? Why is everyone staring at me? Am I gonna die? Was that why I was dragged here?"
Ozpin: "No... Actually your here because in order to keep the school safe... You have to start dating Emerald here."
(Y/n): ".....Do I get a say in this or are we fucked if I don't say I will?"
Ozpin: "Language please! But yes if you say no she will destroy everything." He said as I blushed looking down. I didn't want to say yes because I liked Yang and was gonna ask her out today but then this came up. "Also don't worry about Yang we all know you like her."
(Y/n): "DO NOT!"
Yang: "(Y/n)..."
Emerald: "Seriously you can't deny it."
(Y/n): "But...But....But....But... (Y/n).exe has stopped working searching for solution..." I said earning giggles from the two girls as they both hugged me.
Emerald: "Well how's this for a solution to fix (Y/n).exe I'm completely fine sharing you with Yang if she's ok with it."
Yang: "And I am completely fine with that cause it will stop you from being a complete idiot around me."
(Y/n): "processing solution.... Success." I said with a small sigh as they giggled hugging me tighter.

Ozpin: "So I guess your happy now Cinder?"
Cinder: "Yes very now Emerald will stop fawning over him when he's not around."
(Y/n): "Wait what? People fawn over me?"
Girls: "We do!"
(Y/n): "Shush the both of you (Y/n).exe will stop working again if he can't work out what is going on."
Ozpin: "You need to stop getting so worked up over things (Y/n). Otherwise you will drive this two away or endanger someone."
(Y/n): "But...But...fine..." I sighed out as they all chuckled letting me leave.

When I left the office I was holding hands with both Yang and Emerald as they were blushing. I was more or less tired cause I got dragged out of bed literally. I'm still in my shorts with no shirt it was that important.

(Y/n): "I'm gonna go get dressed and I suggest you two do the same. Meet me back at my room when your done." I said as they nodded as we all went our separate ways. I lived in an entirely different wing cause it was the only wing with an open solo dorm. So I went in and put on my jeans and (f/c) tee sitting on my bed. Sincerely I was still confused by everything that just happened. I sat there going over everything that happened.

(Y/n): "Alright... First dragged out of bed by Yang and Emerald... Then sat on the floor of Ozpins office as he and Cinder discussed something. I sat there with Yang and Emerald beside me as we watched them talk. The girls both had blushes as I was half asleep. Things were said and I was technically forced into a relationship with both Emerald and Yang... Yeah not the strangest morning ever but its pretty high up there..." I said nodding in agreement with myself. As I heard a knock at my door. I told them they could come in. I watched the door open revealing my new girlfriends.

Yang: "Are you sure your ok with this (Y/n)?"
Emerald: "I didn't want her to force you into this."
(Y/n): "Stop right there the both of you. I did what I wanted even though my consent was null... Yang I was gonna ask you out today during lunch. Cause I've had a thing for you since I first saw you here... And Emerald... Honestly your pretty cute and if it didn't work out with Yang I was gonna cool off my head and probably ask you out in a week or so..."
Yang: "So basically this was perfect for you killing two birds with one stone?"
(Y/n): "Yeah basically does that upset you?"
Emerald: "No I'm fine just happy to be dating you now!" She said sitting beside me resting her head on my shoulder. I blushed a little scratching my cheek looking away.
Yang: "Hey I'm his favorite I'm not gonna be outdone!" She exclaimed sitting on my other side kissing my cheek resting her head on my other shoulder.

(Y/n): "A-Ah alright..." I mumbled out bright red as they snuggled up to me pushing me down. I looked at them bright red as they took turns kissing me. Emerald softly press her lips against mine while holding onto me tightly. And when she broke Yang grabbed my collar pulling me closer roughly placing her lips on mine slipping her tongue into my mouth as I was bright red staring at her wide eyed. We kept doing this for the better part of fifteen minutes as when Yang broke the kiss for the sixth time I was literally weak kneed and a blabbering fool. They giggled resting their heads against my chest as I just processed everything that has happened just now.

(Y/n): "I...I....I... Alright I'm broken." I stated as they giggled a little hugging me tighter.