Feelings That Laid Dormant Reawake

I was heading out of my team dorm heading to team RWBYs dorm. I wanted to visit my girlfriend Weiss and spend some time with her. We were gonna be heading out on a mission to help out with a massive Grimm infestation. I didn't know how long I was gonna be gone so I wanted to spend my last day at Beacon with her. But when I approached the dorm I saw everyone but Weiss standing outside. They saw me and I saw pity in their eyes. When I went up to the door they each hugged me and said sorry. I was confused until I opened the door and there she was. My beautiful girlfriend naked with Neptune on top of her.
(Y/n): "...fuck the both of you..." I mumbled before slamming the door scaring everyone. I stormed off not saying a word to anyone before heading into the forest with my greatsword. I spent the rest of the time at Beacon killing all the Grimm in the area not caring about anyone. When I got on the bullhead I slept the entire way there.

Time skip 3 weeks

When we got back to Beacon I was less than happy. Weiss was constantly messaging me on my scroll trying to make me talk to her. I just ignored every message, but when I stepped foot off the bullhead there they were. Team RWBY, team JNPR, and team CFVY my friends and my ex. Weiss immediately ran up to me and hugged me as I looked at her.
Weiss: "Why are you ignoring me? I know I did something wrong but I love you."
(Y/n): "I walked in on you and Neptune fucking do you think I even want to talk to you? No I rather clear my head of the silly notion that you still actually care for me." I said walking off as everyone stared in disbelief at me. I just went to the city ignoring Weiss constantly trying to get my attention again. I wandered around trying to clear my head of everything that happened before I left. When I exited a store I heard someone crying for help. Immediately I ran to the source heading into an alley. There was Velvet being picked on by some assholes. I knew when Coco would hear of this she would give them hell, but I can't stand by and let this happen.
(Y/n): "HEY YOU FUCKERS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?" I shouted walking down the alleyway towards them. They turned to look at me and laughed pulling out a gun and knife.
Punk1: "What you want kid we are just messing with this faunus trash. What's it to you? You her friend or something?"
(Y/n): "No I'm her boyfriend and now I'm gonna kill you both." I said holding my hand out saying a small chant before my greatsword slammed into the ground before me. "Now are you gonna try me with your weak ass shit or are you gonna leave my girl alone?" I sneered at them walking towards them weapon ready. They started freaking out before running past me as I rushed to Velvet. "Hey are you ok?" I asked as she nodded blushing madly. "They didn't hurt you did they?" She shook her head. "Alright that's good..." I said with a small smile helping her up.
Velvet: "You... You called me your girlfriend..." She said quietly as I blushed a little looking away.
(Y/n): "Yeah sorry about that but I felt they wouldn't leave you alone unless your badass boyfriend scared them shitless." I said hugging her slightly. "Just play along until we get back alright?" I said as she nodded quickly grabbing my arm happily. I blushed looking away as we walked arm in arm. People were staring at her with disgust I just shot them a glare making them shut up. We were like this till we got back then I let go of Velvet.
Velvet: "Hey (Y/n)... Thanks a lot for what you did back there but can we talk for a little in private?" She asked me as I nodded wanting to avoid walking into Weiss as much as possible. I led her into the forest to my secret spot that I like to go to when I want to think. It was a big hollowed out tree that I had a blanket laid down in the hole for when I came. When we sat down on the blanket I stared at Velvet.
(Y/n): "So what do you want to talk about in private?" I asked her as she looked away for a second as if she was trying to find the right phrasing.
Velvet: "What happened to make you so cold to Weiss... Did Neptune actually..." She said trailing off as I sighed.
(Y/n): "Yes he did I walked in on them in the process of fucking... And I slammed the door scaring them both. I didn't talk to anyone the rest of the day. She kept contacting me during my mission apologizing and saying she loved me. But I knew that was shit so I ignored her and gave her the cold treatment heh..." I said giving a half hearted chuckle towards the end as Velvet looked at me.
Velvet: "Well she was an idiot in my opinion. Can I say something ive been wanting to say for a while?" She asked me as I nodded wondering what it was. "(Y/n) I... I... I love you I was so jealous of Weiss but I thought she would treat you good. Turns out she wouldn't she just hurt you and honestly from what Coco was telling me it sounded like you were hurting pretty badly... She saw you crying out here in the forest before you left. When she told me this my heart broke I wanted to make you feel better but you were so cold to everyone. And when those punks tried to hurt me and you said you were my boyfriend. I wasn't scared anymore I was elated cause I wanted that to be the truth. And walking arm in arm, hand in hand with you I felt so safe. Your kind, compassionate, caring, strong, smart, and handsome I love you so much..." She said red faced as I looked away blushing myself.
(Y/n): "Velvet it felt right when we walked like that... I never felt like that when me and Weiss did it and honestly I was going to talk to you about us... Cause I have shown no one this spot not even Weiss so I was gonna ask you to be with me and help through this..." I said in tears slightly as she hugged me smiling widely. I hugged back as we stayed like this for a few moments before my scroll went off. I saw it was Weiss and had a somewhat mean idea.
Weiss: Where are you? We need to talk
(Y/n): What is left to talk about? You cheated on me and we broke up.
Weiss: When did we break up? And i didn't cheat on you!!!
(Y/n): We broke up when I walked in on you and Neptune fucking. And you did your entire team can vouch for me so we are through besides I already found someone to help me through the healing process from the pain you caused. Now stop messaging me unless its important!!
I finished the last message to Weiss cuddling with Velvet happily.