Money Cant Buy Me Your Love

I wandered the streets if Vale. It wasnt an easy life for me to live, but I had to move on. My parents didn't give me the last bit of food for me to waste my life. Everyday I wanted to kill myself I was so hungry and tired. I was just skin and bones barely anything there. My shirt and pants had tears in them so bad you cant even call them clothing.

???:  "Excuse me young man are you alright?" A woman said as I turned to her. I thought I had died cause I was staring at an angel. She had pale smooth skin, beautiful light blue eyes, white flowing hair in a ponytail. Her voice was glorious it was like music to my ears. But sadly I fear this will be the last thing I see. The last time I are was nearly two weeks ago my body is about to give out.

Weiss pov

I watched as the young man stared at me then fell over. I was worried seeing the state he was in even. I crouched down checking his breathing and felt it was weak. I got worried and grabbed Winter pulling her to him begging her to help. She glared at me then sighed calling some men to come pick us up.

We waited as I sat beside him worried stroking his hair looking at the holes in his shirt. I could see his ribs very easily and I grew very worried.

Weiss: "Winter can we get him something to eat?"
Winter: "Weiss your the next heiress to father's company, you can't care for the poor. They are like that for a reason. But if we must we can get him some bread."
Weiss: "Thank you winter so much." I said as she got up leaving us alone. I just soft caressed his face staring at his features. He was so handsome for being poor. I can only imagine who he is and what happened to him. I watched Winter coming back handing me the bread. I stared at her confused.

Winter: "I bought the food for the urchin now you have to feed him."
Weiss: "F-Fine..." I said blushing ripping a small bit off putting it in his mouth. I watched as he slowly chewed and swallowed opening his eyes slightly. He stared at me as I smiled feeding him more pieces of bread from the loaf. He blushed eating it slowly as we waited.

About 29 minutes later a bullhead came for us. We got in pulling the young man in as we flew back to the home. Me and Winter are on break from our professions and visiting father.

Time skip a few days later (Y/n) pov

I laid on the floor of Weiss Schnee pulling my blanket up. It was the softest thing I've ever felt. Well no Weiss touch was the softest but this was a good runner up. I looked outside seeing the sun starting to rise as I turned over facing the bed. I sat up looking at Weiss as she slept causing me to blush. She took me in and feed me, clothed me, and got me examined by doctors. She took such good care of me.

Weiss: "You know its hard to sleep when someone's staring at you."
(Y/n): "W-What?!?" I shouted surprised falling backwards staring at the ceiling. I heard her giggle as I sat up looking at her.
Weiss: "Well I'm wide awake now thanks to you (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry... I don't understand why you let me sleep here with you."
Weiss: "Cause I want you to."
(Y/n): "Why?"
Weiss: "Do I have to spell it out for you?"
(Y/n): "That would be nice yes."
Weiss: "Fine get up here first." She said as I got in bed with her blushing.

She pulled me under the covers holding onto me tightly. I blushed more staring at her as she stared at me as well. We locked eyes staring at one another blushing madly not knowing what to do. She nodded to herself pulling me closer as I stared at her. She smiled before softly pressing her lips against mine. I froze before pulling her closer returning the kiss happily.

We stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes kissing. We both pulled away staring at each other. We were both red faced smiling.

Weiss: "Do you get it yet?"
(Y/n): "Maybe let me double check." I said getting her ontop of me pressing my lips agaisnt hers. She jumped a little before wrapping her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. We stayed like this for a few more minutes before she pulled away resting her head on my chest. I stroker her hair kissing her head as she sighed happily.

We cuddled together happy that the other shared feelings. But we stopped since we were like this. We heard a knock and froze in fear. We watched as the door opened and i scrambled to get out of her bed.

Winter: "Oh is the freeloader finally showing his true colors. I will have you hanged for trying to rape Weiss." She said angrily as I crawled backwards saying we did nothing.
Weiss: "WINTER STOP PESTERING MY BOYFRIEND!!!" She shouted red faced as we both stared at her.
Winter: "Weiss he is a poor urchin how could you love him?"
(Y/n): "I resent that comment."
Winter: "I will fucking murder you if you don't shut up."
(Y/n): "Shutting up..."
Weiss: "Cause I can alright? And at least I have a boyfriend unlike you!"
Winter: "That was a low blow Weiss.... Way low blow..."
Weiss: "Anything to win isn't that what you always say?"
Winter: "Damnitt... I hate you."
Weiss: "Don't care get out of my room so we can go back to cuddling? You know that warm embrace between two people in love. Oh wait you wouldn't know since you don't have anyone." She said as I stared at her shocked as Winter stomped out of the room slamming the door.

We both stared at one another before smiling as I hopped back in bed with her. She giggled kissing my cheek as I held her close. I was the poorest man in Vale yet I had the most expensive girlfriend.

Weiss: "I love you (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "And I love you Weiss I'm glad I don't have money."
Weiss: "Don't be a stereotypical freeloader."
(Y/n): "I'm not I'm just glad because all the money in the world couldn't buy me your love."