I Walk a Lonely Road

Yang: "ROAD TRIP!!!!"
Ruby: "Yes we know Yang calm down."
Blake: "Seriously calm down."
(Y/n): "Yes please calm down I can't focus on driving us all!" I shouted glancing back at them before returning my eyes to the road. They all giggled slightly as I sighed talking to Jaune. I brought both team rwby and jnpr with me on this road trip. Originally it was meant to be just me and Yang so I could tell her how I felt. But one thing led to another and well everyone came along.

Jaune: "Hey (Y/n) you ok man?"
(Y/n): "Huh? ....yeah I'm fine why?"
Jaune: "Your drifting to the side of the road..."
(Y/n): "Oh sorry just... A little tired.... That's all."
Yang: "If your tired let me take over don't feel like dying just yet..."
(Y/n): "I'm fine everyone just relax and enjoy the FREE trip your all on." I said really emphasizing the free part. I heard everyone go quiet when I said that. I smiled continuing to drive along.

Jaune: "(y/n)! (Y/N)!!" He shouted shaking me as I sat up looking at the road. I dozed off at some point I guess.
(Y/n): "I'm up I'm up!" I said rubbing my eyes focusing on driving. He just sighed getting up grabbing something. I yawned a little as someone poked my cheek. I looked at them seeing Yang before resuming to pay attention on driving.

Yang: "Hey you've been driving for the entire day and nearly the night you need to rest."
(Y/n): "No I'm... I'm..."
Jaune: "Yang drag him out he won't give up..." I heard him say as I felt Yang pick me up and drag me out as I looked up yawning. I watched Jaune take my seat as Yang dragged me to the pullout couch she chose as her bed. She laid me down as I yawned sitting up rubbing my eyes.

Yang: "Lay down (Y/n) we got this dont worry."
(Y/n): "But...I want to tell you.. "
Yang: "Tell me what?"

Yang pov

(Y/n): "I...love...you..." He said before falling over falling asleep. I stared at him confused as to what he said. I didn't know if he was telling the truth or was delusional from lack of sleep. I knew he would go days without sleep doing god knows what. But before we left on a trip that's just dangerous. He nearly killed us so many times. But then again it's him it's expected now.

I went up to sit with Jaune to keep him awake. We talked for a bit as he had a cup of coffee with him as I stared at it.

Jaune: "Yang why you staring at the coffee?"
Yang: "Just wondering why doesn't (Y/n) drink this stuff?"
Jaune: "Well... Uh that's... Thats actually a good question... Ive never seen him drink a cup once. Not even when he crashed harder then we nearly did about an hour ago."
Yang: "How bad was it?"
Jaune: "He nearly drove us into a chasm..."
Yang: "Damn that's... Just... Damn."
Jaune: "Yep he is insane but then again he likes you."
Yang: "Well yeah it's so obvious it hurts."
Jaune: "Think he was gonna do this to confess?"
Yang: "I much rather he just kiss me instead of being all romantic and crap."
Jaune: "Yep that was a Yang answer right there but you have to appreciate the sentiments right?"
Yang: "...."
Jaune: "Damnitt Yang appreciate how much work hes put into this for your enjoyment."
Yang: "Fine Fine it was really sweet of him to do all this... But I don't feel the same and I don't want to hurt him..."
Jaune: "...Well that's gonna be hard..."
Yang: "Why?"
Jaune: "He's standing there... Like right behind you... H-Hi (Y/n)..." He said as I turned and right indeed there was standing (Y/n) rubbing his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was tearing up or trying to wake up.

(Y/n): "So you dont like me Yang?"
Yang: "N-No..."
(Y/n): "...It's fine dont worry. Nothing works out when you want it." He said turning around. "Also Jaune tree swerve right." He said walking back to the couch as I looked forward as did Jaune. We were about to hit a tree and swerved right. Back onto the main road we were. But I still felt bad about hurting (Y/n).

Jaune: "Well... The coffee is starting to wear off..." He said with a yawn as I looked at the dashboard clock. It was about 4am.
Yang: "Go I can drive the rest of the way." I said as he nodded getting up switching seats with me. Soon I was driving and thinking about how to make it up to (Y/n). I didn't care if he said it was fine I felt horrible.

Time skip 2 hours later (Y/n) pov

I sat on the couch staring at the carpet feeling hurt. I felt like such a fool for thinking I had a chance with Yang. I started bouncing on the couch as I looked out the window. We were hurtling past everything as I got up heading to the front. Yang was freaking out trying to slow down or something as she looked to me for help. I shrugged until I we were heading towards a cliff.

(Y/n): "Yang turn now..."
Yang: "I CANT!!"
(Y/n): "FUCKING TURN!!!"
Yang: "I FUCKING CANT!!!" She shrieked as everyone jumped up in a start. They came forward as we barreled off the cliff. Everyone screamed in horror as I closed my eyes calming myself. But I couldn't concentrate with all the screaming. Infuriated I grabbed Jaune pushing him to Pyrrha.

(Y/n): "You two go kiss and calm down back there same with you two!" I shouted at JNPR as they did so still scared. Then I grabbed Ruby pushing her to Yang and Weiss to Blake. "You four calm one another to need fucking silence got that?!?" I demanded as not a noise was heard. Quickly I closed my eyes focusing on the RV as we were hurtling into the ocean. I felt blood trickling down my nose but right now I needed to ignore it.

Yang pov

I watched as (Y/n) ordered us around with complete control. I had never seen him act like that. It was a nice change from his sweet self. But I saw blood dripping down his face from his nose. I was worried till I looked outside. We had stopped moving and were floating in the air. I gasped a little as he lowered us down to the beach we were heading to.

When we finally touched down with the sand everyone was cheering including myself as he breathed heavily leaning against the door frame. I stared at him in a new light. He was kinda cute and sweet. But this is what I wanted strong, commanding, sexy and that was him right now. He just walked out of the RV as we all followed falling to our knees kissing the ground.

(Y/n): "(Y/n) 1; Gravity 0" he said chuckling as we all laughed. We got our stuff and set up the umbrellas and stuff but I noticed (Y/n) wasn't here. I got a little worried walking along till I found him. He was just walking up a barren road by himself.

Yang: "What are you doing over here?"
(Y/n): "Well as you can see I walk a lonely road right now."
Yang: "Nice grammar."
(Y/n): "Fuck off..." He said genuinely upset as I felt bad. I don't know if I like him for his sweetness or his commanding side.
Yang: "Why don't I walk with you?" I said slipping my hand into his as he glanced at me.
(Y/n): "It's my lonely road though."
Yang: "Why not stop walking a lonely road and walk with me?"
(Y/n): "...." He didn't respond as I thought he was upset. I was gonna let go and walk away till he lifted my chin and pressed his lips agaisnt mine. I was shocked staring at him before wrapping my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him returning the kiss. I closed my eyes as he held me closer as we made out for a bit. When we pulled apart I kissed his cheek as he smiled hugging me as we walked back hand in hand. I figured I loved both his side's. I will always love his sweetness and demanding sides for as long as I can live.