Wasted Love on a Wasted Life on a Waste of Skin (Dark)

I welcome you all back to the abyss that is my demented mind. Also wolf Faunus you know the drill.

Forewarning graphic scenes and mentions of self harm, depression, and suicide.

I was the luckiest guy in the world not only did I have great friends but I had an amazing girlfriend... Even though she has been acting really distant from me like she's embarrassed... But that can't be right? She wouldn't be embarrassed of me...

(Y/n): "Well... She could be..." I muttered to myself lifting my shirt up revealing all the scars on my stomach and chest. I put my shirt down laying in my bed feeling depressed again. I curled up into a ball falling asleep with a tear dripping down my face.

When I woke up in the morning I stretched out before heading for my morning run. But I stopped when I saw under the tree me and Blake met under she had one leg raised hugging the tree while Sun was ramming his cock into her. I saw they and quickly continued along my run not looking back refusing to believe what I saw. I returned to my room grabbing the letter opener I had and stabbed my arm slowly sliding it down. I cried in pain as blood gushed out of the long cut as I fell over on my knees pulling out the blood drenched letter opener before passing out.

When I was unconscious I could see anything but Blake and Sun fucking. I heard her moaning out his name praising him for everything. And cursing me for every talking to her. As I forced to watch them fuck and orgasm and fuck again then orgasm and repeat. I was in tears watching this heart wrenching action repeated over and over again. I cried and screamed my hands restrained as I wanted it to stop, I wanted everything to stop, I wanted the pain to stop, I wanted my life to stop. I cried out sitting up shouting in terror tears streaming down my face as doctors were pushing me back down. I struggled thrashing around in tears wanting to be let go.

Doctor: "Get the anesthesia now he is resisting and if we don't close the wound he will bleed out!" He shouted at one of the nurses as they rushed over placing the mask over my mouth. They started stroking my hair trying to calm me down as I cried out more.
(Y/n): "LET ME BLEED I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!! L-Let me blee..." I said before being knocked unconscious by the medicine. But this time in my dream I saw my funeral. But no one showed up not even my parents. I felt so alone I felt no one really cared about me. I cried quietly wishing someone would help me, save me from this nightmare, or end my miserable existence. I cried and cried and cried replaying that moment in the morning again and again. I woke up in my bed looking around shaking violently. When I looked at my arm I saw stitches going from my shoulder down to my wrist. The beginning of the cut was the deepest but as the cut traveled down it wasn't as deep. But I vowed right there I would waste away since no one really cared about me. So first thing I did was grab my letter opener and slice my other arm draining my blood. I laid down as the blood soaked my bed I didn't cry anymore I didn't even speak. I was officially a broken wolf. When I left my dorm I bandaged my arm and changed my shirt heading out to meet everyone. They all waved hi to me with smiles but I just offered a half hearted wave. This must of worried them as Blake came up to me kissing my cheek hugging me. I still smelt Suns fucking monkey odor on her. I just remained emotionless void of life as I sat down for breakfast. I didnt touch a single piece of food or drink anything. They tried feeding me with a spoon, forcing it down, they tried everything but I refused I didn't eat anything right there. And throughout the entire day I was dead silent, my eyes no emotion, my body no sign of life other than the subtle rise and fall of my chest as I breathed. Around the end of the day Blake pulled me aside from everyone kissing me on the lips. I tasted monkey saliva and knew she was just with him.

Blake: "Baby come on I'm worried sick about you you aren't talking, your (e/c) eyes have lost their brilliant shine, you haven't eaten a thing all day or drink. Please stop hurting yourself your the world to me if I lost you I don't know what I do." She said as I looked away knowing she move right onto Sun. I turned around and walked away from her as she kept grabbing me trying to get me to open up but I refused. I left her alone as she was crying my name begging me to come back but I knew. I knew Sun was with her cause I fucking smelt him waiting for her around the corner. And from what I smelt he was ready to fuck which makes me even more upset. I bumped into Pyrrha and just stepped aside gesturing for her to go as she stood there. She made me look at her as I saw worry all over her face. I felt like someone needed to know so I grabbed her hand and took her to the library grabbing a piece of paper and pen. I scribbled down everything I wanted her to know handing it to her.