My Beautiful Roses Caught in the Flames of Passion (Lemon)

When I first started dating both Ruby and Cinder it was more or less forced. I did enjoy both of their company its just when they are together in the same room. I feel like my life is at stake sometimes. Well... I shouldn't say feel more like it is since they try to fight everytime. I have to act like the peace keeper whenever this happens. But I usually either leave hurt or charred somewhere. I hope today won't be like it usually is...

(Y/n): "Hey girls how's everything?' I asked sitting on my bed as they sat on both sides of me.

Cinder: "Usual... Plotting, scheming, bossing Roman, enjoying the time with my handsome boyfriend." She said kissing my cheek as I blushed slightly then looked at Ruby.

Ruby: "Same old same old being in love with you, trying to keep her away from you, saving the world, protecting you." She said smiling kissing me on the lips as I blushed a little more. Then I felt the heat starting to come from Cinder as I broke Ruby's kiss planting one on Cinders lips as she returned it happily. I hugged them both breaking the kiss with a sigh.

(Y/n): "Can you two not kill one another today please? My burns and bruises haven't healed yet from the last time." I said as they looked at me then looked away guiltily.

Cinder: "Alright handsome but tell me why do we never spend time anywhere but here in your room? Are you trying to suggest something you naughty boy?" She asked whispering into my ear as I went red faced looking at Ruby sharing my look, but also had curiosity on her face with her embarrassment.

(Y/n): "NONONONONONO NO! No hidden messages its just im pretty sure no one else had flame retardant, bullet proof, and damage proof everything. Havent you ever noticed no matter how much you both fought nothing got hurt here besides me?" I asked as they looked down feeling bad about it as I rubbed my lower back in pain. I got up heading to my door. "Dont kill each other please I need to get some ointment for my back." I said leaving before checking on them 5 times before finally leaving.

Cinder pov

I felt bad after hearing what (Y/n) said about being hurt.

Cinder: "Hey Red listen... I'm sorry for trying to kill you but let's stop fighting for (Y/n) sake. He is constantly hurt cause of us so I want to bury the hatchet alright?" I said as she nodded giving a slight smile as I smirked. "How about we do something for him to say we are sorry?" I said as she nodded blushing madly getting my idea. "I mean if your too embarrassed Red I don't mind having all the fun."
Ruby: "NO I WANT IT TOO!!" She shouted bright red as I smirked explaining the plan to her. We wait for a few minutes until he came back.

(Y/n) pov

When I came back I expected a fire and two fighting females to welcome me. But no they were sitting there waiting for me as I slowly came in shutting the door. I smiled taking my shirt off trying to apply the ointment before I heard giggling. I turned around looking at them confused until I turned back looking at my wall. Then I heard some shuffling and felt Cinder hug me from behind. But I was bright red feeling her nipples pressing against my back. I was about to look at her until I felt Ruby hug me from the front kissing my neck. I felt them both rubbing my crotch stroking the growing tent as I was bright red looking at them. Quickly I placed the ointment down grabbing the wrists that were stroking my tent staring at them.

(Y/n): "Are... Are you two going to keep fighting?" I asked as they shook their heads. "Did you make up and stop killing each other?" I asked again as they nodded starting to look impatient. "Um... Are you sure about this?" I said with a small smile as they nodded furiously breaking free of my grip leading me to my bed. They softly laid me down taking turns making out with me while trying to get my pants off. They succeeded as I blushed feeling them slide their hands down my boxers stroking my member. They pulled down my boxers starting at my member both blushing as they stared at me lustfully. I blushed madly as they nodded ruby going away from my member and kissing me passionately slipping her tongue into my mouth as I blushed more letting her go as she wished. We broke the kiss as I felt Cinder licking the tip causing me to moan. I heard some giggles feeling Cinder licking my tip slowly as I moaned more before I watched Ruby stand-up a little before slowly lowering her wet slit on my face. I could see the red of her face as I slowly lowered her down licking it slowly. I heard Ruby moaning loudly as I continued licking before moaning myself feeling Cinder swallow my member whole bobbing her head up and down. I groaned and moaned licking Ruby's slit furiously as she moaned louder placing her hands on my stomach for support. As she moaned louder and louder using one hand for her support and the other hand to rub her clit. I shoved my tongue into her cavern as she moaned even louder as I moaned into her cavern as I felt my limit being reached. Cinder must have know this cause she sucked even faster as I furiously lapped Ruby's slit as she screamed in bliss orgasming on my face panting heavily. I licked some of her juices off my face. She got up off my face as she panted laying beside me kissing me. I returned the kiss moaning into her mouth as Cinder sucked my head again as I shot my load into her mouth filling it. She swallowed every drop blushing a little as I stared at her red.
Cinder: "Mmm yummy red you should switch with me." She said as I felt Ruby leave my side and switch with Cinder as I felt her gently grind her lower lips against my lips sorta in a begging way. I licked it slowly tasting her juices already thinking she masturbated while sucking me off I felt Ruby slowly licking up my member from the base. I licked Cinder glistening slit lapping it furiously as I felt Ruby working on my member. I moaned using my hands to rub her clit earning a loud gasp and moan from Cinder as she started panting shaking a little as I felt Ruby working faster on my member cause me to moan into Cinders slit. A few minutes later I felt my release nearing as I shoved my tongue into Cinders cavern thrashing it around as she moaned loudly releasing all over my face. I moaned loudly shooting my seed into Ruby's mouth as she gasped coughing a little releasing my member as it shot another strand of my seed onto Ruby's face. She blushed swallowing the seed in her mouth that she had as I lifted Cinder up to make sure Ruby was ok. I was red faced staring at her face splattered with my seed and had seed dripping down her face onto her perky breast. I felt a small nose bleed coming as I watched Cinder going to Ruby and slowly licking my seed off her breast. I fell back bright red staring at the ceiling. My attention was grabbed by something wet and warm engulfing my member I looked down and saw Cinder slowly lowering herself onto my member until it hit a barrier. I stared at her confused as she looked away red faced as I smiled a little leaning up pulling her into a deep passionate kiss before pushing into her breaking her barrier. She gasped in pain shaking a little staring at me I saw fire in her eyes and regretted what I did closing my eyes preparing for the burn. But it never came I opened my eyes looking at her as she was biting her lip I assume getting used to the size. I leaned back holding her close making out with her waiting for her to feel better. She cupped my cheek staring into my eyes giving me a small nod then returning to the kiss. As I slowly started bouncing her up and down on my member she moaned loudly breaking the kiss pressing her forehead against mine. I felt her panting on me as I blushed panting a little picking up the speed as she moaned even louder. We were like this for a minute or so till I felt her wrap her arms around my neck kissing me lustfully as I felt her cavern tighten around my member as I felt my lap getting wet as I groaned into the kiss slamming one more time before filling her cavern with my load. I panted heavily pulling Cinder off my member laying her down beside me as I kissed her head as she stared at me happily still in a blissful state. I felt Ruby slam down on my member causing my member causing me to grimace in a little pain as she groaned loudly in pain. We stayed there still waiting for Ruby to adjust as I watched her with a small smile. She groaned slowly bouncing up and down leaning on me as support as I held her waist. She kissed my nose before bouncing faster groaning a little less and moaning more. She bounced faster and faster moaning even louder as she clung to me as I panted thrusting in beat with her. We kept going faster and faster as she moaned almost screaming in pleasure as I felt her walls clamp down on my member wetting my lap as I slammed a few more times shooting my seed inside her. She let her tongue out panting heavily as I pulled her off laying her on my other side holding both of them. I kissed their heads softly as they snuggled up to me. We covered up as I smiled widely panting more.
(Y/n): "I'm glad you two finally stopped fighting and made up. And I guess I'm glad we did this. My two beautiful roses got caught up in the flames of passion and lust. Your the true rose" I mumbled kissing Ruby's head. "And your the flames of passion." I mumbled again kissing Cinders head as we cuddled together falling asleep.