A Fool In Love

(y/n): "Hey Jaune you know Blake better than I do right?"
Jaune: "Yeah... Why?"
(Y/n): "Well... I was wondering if you knew how to approach her about going on a date..." I said looking down blushing as I heard his team all gasp and hold in laughter. When I looked at him his face lit up with excitement as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

Jaune: "(Y/n) my good friend you've been here for less than a few days yet you already have your eyes set on one of the eight girls you need to calm down. But listen you want to compliment her on her looks and be as polite as possible!" He said as I smiled until hearing his team burst out laughing. I looked at them worried as Pyrrha came over kissing Jaunes cheek.

Pyrrha: "Dont listen to him just be yourself and ask her out I finally did it with Jaune and we are together. So I'm sure if you just be yourself you'll be ok."
(Y/n): "Alright thanks Jaune and Pyrrha for your advice."
Jaune: "No problem buddy I just think you should wait before going for her. Try and get some more friends than just... Us, RWBY, and CFVY... Wait they are my only friends too... I take back what I said." He said as I chuckled getting out of his grip. I stood up taking a deep breath walking towards the door. I stopped looking back at them as they gestured for me to go forward. I nodded opening the door and going across the hallway knocking on their door.

While I stood there I was hoping Blake wouldn't be the one to answer and of course she was.

Blake: "Hey (Y/n) what do you need?"
(Y/n): "Well... Um... You see... Fuck this is hard..."
Blake: "Is everything ok? Your all red and nervous."
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah... I was wondering if you wanted to go on... A d-date tomorrow or some time soon?" I finally managed to say as she looked at me smiling.
Blake: "Sure are we going to a café or something?"
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah a café s-seems good..."
Blake: "Alright see you at the closest café at around noon?"
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah see ya..." I said as she waved closing the door as I returned the wave walking back to Jaunes room.

Jaune: "So... Your all red, no tears, your smiling so I assume it worked?" He asked as I nodded flopping onto the floor hiding my bright red face. They all laughed comforting me as I thought about how the date would go tomorrow.

Next day at noon

I arrived at the café wearing a (f/c) tee and some jeans with black formal shoes. Everyone questioned how I moved in them and stuff but I just smile and shrug. I stood around waiting for her getting worried she said that to make me leave her alone.

(Y/n): "Please... Dont have stood me up..."
Blake: "I didn't so stop worrying." She said as I literally jumped out of my skin.
(Y/n): "Don't sneak up on me like that please!"
Blake: "What you scare easily?"
(Y/n): "No just... Um... Just scared that's all... Anyway let's go." I said holding her hand as we went in sitting at a table. She smiled as I blushed trying to talk but constantly getting tongue tied. She just giggled everytime I tried to form words embarrassed. When I finally managed to say a complete sentence it was to get our orders as she smiled giggling. I looked away blushing more.

Blake: "You nervous? Cause you refuse to look me in the eyes, your hearts pounding, and your red." She asked as I nodded slowly letting out a small sigh. "Well don't be this is just a friendly date right? Nothing to be nervous about."
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah I guess so..." I said looking to my right seeing Nora, Ren, Jaune, and Pyrrha sitting at a table together a little away from us watching me. I gulped then realized behind them were Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. I felt my face get even redder looking at Blake as she just smiled telling me to calm down.

(Y/n): "Y-You know they are watching us right?"
Blake: "How couldn't I? I hear Yang over there trying not to laugh at how nervous you are."
(Y/n): "O-Oh..." I mumbled out slouching down slightly losing my full blush.
Blake: "While she may find that funny I find it kinda cute." She said as I sat up blushing again looking at her. She giggled a little as we finally were able to start talking like normal. Eventually the question of why I asked her on a date came up.

Blake: "So why did you ask me out?"
(Y/n): "W-Well that should be obvious..."
Blake: "Yes it is but I want to hear you say it." She said resting her chin on her hands smiling as I went bright red.
(Y/n): "I...I...I...I..." I was literally having a mental shutdown cause of calm she was and how she wasn't upset. "I...I...I..." Come on man do it you dreamt of this so many times! Now make them reality! "I... I love you..." I said finally as she giggled again reaching out holding onto my hand.
Blake: "Finally you said it I love you too." She said as I just broke bright red as she sat beside me. I was dead silent as she rested her head on my shoulder holding my hand. "If your gonna be this adorable I will start acting like you." She said as I looked at her seeing a light blush. I smiled slightly kissing her head as she giggled again hugging me tightly. I blushed madly looking away wanting to leave before we continue this with them watching.

(Y/n): "C-Can we leave so they stop watching us like hawks?"
Blake: "Anything for you. You loving fool." She said as we got up and paid leaving at a brisk pace. I watched behind us as a commotion was made seeing all seven of them running out trying to find us. I activated my semblance sending a decoy of us down the street as they chased it. I looked at her smiling as she kissed my cheek leading me to the park. I smiled sitting under a tree ontop of a hill. She sat beside me holding my hand laying her head on my shoulder.

Blake: "I love coming here it's so nice and peaceful."
(Y/n): "Yeah... Its especially nice to be here with my new girlfriend." I said blushing as she made me look at her as she was also blushing.
Blake: "Don't go calling me your girlfriend yet. You havent kissed me properly yet." She said in a coy manner as I nodded calming myself. We leaned in softly kissing as I held her close. It was such a perfect kiss till.

Yang: "Hey they are over here kissing!" She yelled as I broke away from Blake with a jump slamming the back of my head against the tree.
(Y/n): "Owowowowowowowow!" I shouted holding the back of my head.
Blake: "Are you okay?"
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah just a throbbing pain in the back of my head I will live... And  WILL EVERYONE JUMPSCARING ME!!!!" I shouted in Yangs direction seeing everyone standing there smirking.
Yang: "But it's so easy."
Jaune: "And your face is hilarious when your scared."
(Y/n): "You forget who the strongest person is here. I could take you all on especially right now. Cause I've learned one thing throughout my entire life if a fool is determined enough they can make the impossible possible." I said standing up materializing my claws. "And right now I'm a fool in love so I'm even worse than usual!"
Yang: "Alright Alright calm down and get off your high horse we are kidding around."
(Y/n): "But... But... My speech it was cool..." I said sitting back down holding my kitten. She smiled kissing my cheek as I smiled kissing her head.