The Frozen Knights Finds Comfort in the Cold

When I was but a young boy I had an adept control of ice. Many people say it was due to my semblance but I just enjoyed playing with my friends made of ice. The other kids would bully me and make fun of my ability. Eventually I stopped going to school cause of how bad it got. And I decided I would be home schooled by my parents during the day and train myself at night.

That was about 12 years ago and today I was accepted into Beacon. I met with the headmaster Ozpin since it was half way through the year when I arrived.

Ozpin: "Ah hello you must be (Y/n) or as your parents called you the Frozen Knight?" He asked as I nodded blushing slightly. I hated the nickname my parents gave me all because my weapon was a lance comboed with a small shield.
(Y/n): "P-Please just (Y/n) the Frozen Knight thing was their nickname for me..."
Ozpin: "Ah well we all have those silly names our parents gave us. Now as to your team and rooming I want to ask you on your opinion. How do you feel about sharing a room with another team?"
(Y/n): "I'm fine with it I just hope it isn't a team of all girls..."
Ozpin: "Uh well that's..."
(Y/n): "...Alright well if it's the only room I'm fine with it." I said to ease his conundrum as he smiled thanking me. He told me the room number, where it is, and how to get there. I smiled thanking him again for letting me join his prestigious academy even though I was homeschooled.
Ozpin: "Oh (Y/n) your also on a solo team. Good luck with your missions and classes!" He said waving to me as I waved back.

We went our separate ways as I arrived at the hallway that housed my new room. I knocked on the door patiently waiting with a suitcase of clothes at my side. I heard no noise on the other side of the door so I knocked again getting slightly annoyed.

(Y/n): "H-Hello its me (Y/n)! The new student that is living with you team... Um..."
???: "RWBY its team RWBY." A female said behind me as I turned around.
(Y/n): "Thank you I forgot the name my bad." I said chuckling slightly scratching the back of my head.
Weiss: "Well its fine my name is Weiss Schnee. Also a part of team RWBY. So your (Y/n) the kid who was homeschooled and got in here?" She asked inspecting me as I blushed nodding.
Weiss: "You don't look all that special..." She said suspiciously as I shrugged inspecting her out of curiosity.

She had really clear light blue eyes. She was pale white complexion wise but it just accented her eyes. Her hair was in a long ponytail to the side that kind of suited her. I felt her flick my head as I stared at her. She would be cute if she didn't act so arrogantly.

Weiss: "Hey you done gawking at me?!?" She said as I nodded letting out a sigh.
(Y/n): "Yep got everything I needed..."
Weiss: "What that mean? You pervert."
(Y/n): "So learning my roommates face and how they look make me a pervert great. How about you bite me." I said disdainfully to her as she gasped.
Weiss: "You better take that back or else."
(Y/n): "Else what? Your gonna chew me out? Please like I could care." I said showing no more interest in the conversation we were having. She got upset about this complaining about my attitude and lack of respect for her but I could care less. Even if she was gorgeous and had a beautiful voice that didn't change how she acted towards me.

???: "Weiss are you harassing the new kid?"
???: "Yeah ice queen leave the poor guy alone its his first day." Two females said behind me as I saw a blonde and a black hair tipped in red.
(Y/n): "I assume your both part of team RWBY?"
Ruby: "Yup I'm the leader Ruby Rose and this is my sister Yang Xiao Long." The one tipped red said.
(Y/n): "Well I'm (Y/n) and ice queen? Huh how fitting for someone so arrogant and cold to everyone. Real comforting knowing that I have to spend the rest of my time here with someone like that." I said as Yang and Ruby both laughed as Weiss got all huffy towards them. Soon I met the fourth and final team member Blake who was a cat faunus I thought it was kinda cute.

Weiss: "Why are you flirting with someone you just met?!?"
(Y/n): "Its not flirting its called paying someone a compliment something you never do it seems!"
Yang: "Oh my god you two fight like a married couple!"
Me and Weiss: "Shut up Yang!"
Blake: "Well thank you for the compliment (Y/n) I'm gonna be honest I thought you were flirting too..."
(Y/n): "Ok I'm not that desperate of a guy to flirt with someone I just met."
Weiss: "Well that's how it seems to me!" She said as I stood up from the desk I was sitting at. They all stared at me as I went to the door.
(Y/n): "I don't need this I rather be all alone again then deal with her." I stated pointing at Weiss before walking out closing the door behind me.

I went to the roof top staring at the clouds. I was laying on the ground making it snow around me as I came to a realization.
(Y/n): "How the fuck did I get here?... Well I know where I'm sleeping tonight that and Im just too used to being alone.." I mumbled out making a duplicate of myself out of ice. It was literally a perfect copy of me down to every detail. I sat there complaining to it about Weiss and how she treated me. It didnt speak but it agreed and disagreed with me about stuff. We spent about 30 minutes talking until I yawned laying back as I stopped the snow. It just melted as I closed my eyes.

Weiss: "T-There you are (Y/n)..." I heard her say quietly as I opened one eye looking at her.
(Y/n): "Yup here I am now leave me alone I dont want to deal with anymore arguing today." I said turning on my side falling asleep since she didnt say anything afterwards.

When I woke up I was in someone's bed with the blanket pulled up to my neck. I tried to sit up but there was weight on my chest. I lifted the blankets and blushed seeing Weiss cuddling up to me before I remembered how she treated me yesterday. Instantly I lost my blush pushing her away as she started waking up. She looked at me and blushed but I just got out of her bed grabbing some clothes from my suitcase. I didn't want to deal with her today so I'm just gonna be alone like before.

Weiss: "Wait (Y/n)... I want to apologize..."
(Y/n): "You apologize? Please your not the type. Your the type of girl who gets what they want when they want."
Weiss: "Hey I'm being serious here I want to make it up to you..."
(Y/n): "Oh yeah and how woul-mmph?!?" I said before being cut off by Weiss pulling me to her bed annoyed then placing her lips on mine softly while wrapping her arms around my neck. I froze bright red staring at her. She looked at me then looked away without breaking the kiss. When she finally pulled away we were both bright red as I looked away still kinda upset but also thinking about how soft her lips were.

Weiss: "I-If that doesn't do it for you... W-We can do it again..." She said timidly as I stared at her.
(Y/n): "W-Why did you do that?"
Weiss: "C-Cause... I felt bad about how I treated you and learned how you felt about me..."
(Y/n): "How I felt about you what do you... You were listening?!?" I said remembering I told my ice clone how gorgeous she was, and how beautiful her voice was, and basically complimenting every one of her features in a non perverted way. She just nodded pulling me back into her bed as I blushed even more looking at her.

Weiss: "D-Do you hate me cause of yesterday?"
(Y/n): "N-No I...I don't I just was upset at how you treated me... I just don't know..."
Weiss: "W-Well how about you become my frozen knight?" She said blushing as I looked at her bright red staring at her.
(Y/n): "H-How did you know my nickname?"
Weiss: "I was there when Ozpin welcomed you... I was there around the corner listening to you and him talk... I wanted to talk to you but you seemed so much colder towards others than I was. So when I finally approached you I was staring at you seeing how handsome you were and stuff but when you stared back..."
(Y/n): "You freaked out and got all angry and demanding with me?"
Weiss: "Y-Yeah... I'm sorry abou-mmph!!" She started but I wrapped my arms around her pressing my lips against hers. She flinched before pressing her lips back against mine holding onto me. We stayed like this for about 30 minutes taking breaks for air when needed before resuming our little make out session. After I broke away resting my forehead against hers she giggled hugging me tightly.

Weiss: "I love you (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "And I you Weiss."
Weiss: "Heh can't wait to show off my frozen knight to everyone~" she said in a teasing tone as I blushed chuckling slightly.
(Y/n): "And I can't wait to show everyone my love for my ice queen." I said kissing her head as she giggled resting her head on my shoulder as well fell back asleep. Her ontop of me with my arms wrapped around her. I the frozen knight have finally found comfort in the cold. But it wasn't my own cold it was the ice queen cold.