My Denied Feelings

I sat in my room all alone like usual. No one usually hung out with me but then again who would. I'm just an average guy with average features. Hell fucking Jaune has better luck than me but hey life works in different ways for everyone. I heard a knock at the door and jumped up happily.

(Y/n): "SOCIAL INTERACTION!!" I shouted rushing over to my door opening it too fast as it slammed against my foot. "OW FUCKING OW FOOT MY FOOT!!!" I shouted jumping in place holding my foot in pain. When I calmed down I was confused I heard nothing and grew worried was this like a ding dong ditch? I looked around for someone till I was kicked in the shin. I groaned looking down seeing Neo and smiled letting her in rubbing my shin.

(Y/n): "Why don't you talk? I've heard your voice before it's like an angels." I said as she went red looking away writing something. "It's because I don't want to speak unless I need to... Aww come on please I love hearing your voice plus you owe me for the shin kicking." I said as she let out a silent sigh breathing in.

Neo: "Fine I will talk for one question..." She said as I smiled widely hugging her tightly after hearing her voice. If I had to give a description I would say it's like an Angel singing softly whenever she spoke.
(Y/n): "Alright how about why don't you speak truly? You can lie on paper but your voice cant." I said as she went bright red looking away.
Neo: "I'm saving my voice for my husband or boyfriend if we stay together long enough..." She said as I blushed looking down feeling bad.
(Y/n): "S-Sorry I shouldn't have pushed you to talk... I've disgraced you in your mind by listening to your voice..." I said metaphorically kicking myself for being so pushy. But I felt a warm sweet embrace as I looked at her hugging me. She had a note giving it to me. I read over it then went red looking away. I felt her tug at my arm wanting me to read aloud.

(Y/n): "Neo I don't want to... I need to think about it..." I said as she made me look at her as she looked about to be in tears. I held her close not wanting to see her cry as she snuggled up to me as I was bright red. What neo had written is that 'Im ok with you hearing my voice cause I think I have strong feelings for you.' and it was sprung on me so suddenly I don't know what to say to her. But seeing her almost in tears made my heart hurt an extreme amount so I did what I could for her which was to hold her and calm her down. She looked up at me with her note pad.

(Y/n): "Can we go out for ice cream? Sure let me grab my jacket alright?" I said getting up going to my closet grabbing a button up jacket putting it on. She held my hand smiling as we walked out. I didn't mind it cause I knew people made fun of her for her refusal to talk. But with me I won't let it happen. When we arrived at Vale about 20 minutes later I took her to her favorite ice cream place. She smiled as the owner saw us.

Owner: "Well if it isn't Neo and her boyfriend the usual?" He said as we nodded me bright red as he gave Neo her Neopolitan ice cream and me my (favorite ice cream). We sat on a bench together enjoying our frozen treat as I held her hand tighter. She looked at me offering a small smile as I felt my heart melt when I saw it. I felt like with her everything was amazing and the world stood still. But our peace was broken but some punks.

Punk1: "Hey isn't that the mute girl?"
Punk2: "Yeah it is why you mute girl?"
Punk: "No she isn't a girl she's a bitch see!" He said knocking her ice cream out of her hand onto the ground. "Eat it you bitch." He said as I looked at Neo wanting to leave until I saw it. Tears streaming down her face I felt something in me snap as I handed her my ice cream and taking off my jacket. They saw this and laughed insulting her even more. I just rushed the main one knocking him to the ground before unleashing a flurry of punches all over. His friends couldn't get me off fast enough as he was bruised and barked at me slamming his fist into my gut. I coughed and gagged as he looked up at me saying something that made me go ballistic.

Punk1: "When we beat the shit out of you we are gonna rape that ice cream bitch and make you watch." He said smirking as I felt myself tremble in absolute rage hearing this. He looked at me laughing bringing his face closer to mine as I smirked. I quickly smashed my head agaisnt his causing him to fall back in pain as I did the same thing with the back of my head with the guy restraining me. He stumbled backwards holding his nose as I felt blood pouring from my nose but I didn't care. They insulted her and made her cry I will make them bleed and beg for their lives. I tackled the guy standing there watching and laughing and grabbed his arm bending it backwards approaching the breaking point. He cried out in pain begging me to stop as I did then immediately bringing my knee to his face hearing a satisfying crack. I flipped backwards over the guy rushing me from behind. As he tripped over his friend as I quickly got behind him making him look at me. I delivered jab after jab adding crossovers, uppercuts, feints, I mixed them up as i beat the shit out of the tubby bastard. Then I felt something stab my side twisting going deeper. I let out a groan of pain looking back to seeing a switchblade shoved into my side and the first guy laughing.

(Y/n): "YOU THINK THIS SMALL BLADE CAN STOP ME?!?!!!" I shouted snapping the blade tossing the handle at him as he backed up tumbling over. The tubby one and the one with the broken nose came over picking up their leader before they ran off. I pulled the blade out groaning in pain as I felt my blood pouring from both my nostrils as I fell back feeling light headed. I saw Neo run over crying shaking me gently as I smiled softly wiping her tears.

(Y/n): "I... I won't let them hurt you my little ice cream love..." I said before passing out. When I woke up I sat up instantly looking around for Neo and the ice cream. I saw her beside me as she hugged me tightly in tears. I just hugged back stroking her hair. She looked at me as I smiled softly before lifting her into my bed in pain as she looked at me blushing. I smiled pulling her into a gentle kiss as she melted into it wrapping her arms around my neck. We stayed like this till the need for air made us break. I looked at her panting slightly as she was bright red.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry Neo I denied my feelings for you cause i didn't know if it was the spur of when you said you loved me or if it was true. But when those bastards mocked you, knocked your ice cream out of your hand and made you cry I snapped I wasnt going to let them get away with that.... Do you know what they said before I smashed my head against two of them?" I asked as she shook her head gesturing for me to tell her what they said. "They said and I quote 'When we beat the shit out of you we are gonna rape that ice cream bitch and make you watch.' when I heard this I knew my feelings for you were true. I wasn't going to let them hurt you anymore my lovely little ice cream. My ice cream lover, my frozen sweet, my everything." I said as she blushed madly writing down multiple names for me as I smiled. "They are all cute Neo now lets finish my ice cream together." I said as she nodded grabbing it as we licked it happily. I barely licked it wanting her to have it as I chuckled seeing the cream on her face. "How did you manage that? Oh well guess I can clean you." I said blushing as I licked the ice cream off her cheek as she was bright red. When she finished she was worried since I didnt eat much of it as I smiled. "Your the only sweetness I want." I said as we began making out happily holding one another as she laid her head on my chest hugging me tightly as I flinched in pain but smile through it. Elated that she is happy again and that we are in love.