The Mute Quells the Flame of Hate

Wait... *Does well what is it from dark souls 1* HOLY SHIT NEO LIKES DARK SOULS!!

Punk: "Hey boss we got a new guy over here who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing!"
(Y/n): "Alright I'm coming over!" I shouted standing cracking my neck walking to the dipshit that was yelling. He had a someone I had never seen before with him and the kid was shaking. "So kid you want to join my gang is that what I hear?" I said glaring at him as he started shaking more.
Scared teen: "I-Im not a kid I'm a t-teen just like you!" He exclaimed out of fear as I saw him flinch.
(Y/n): "No your a kid you earn a better name when you work with my gang other than that your nothing to me."
Teen: "W-Well I... I do want to join your g-gang..." He stuttered out as I examined him. I realized he was a faunus and he had the white fang emblem on his shoulder.
(Y/n): "Kid I know what your doing your from the white fang. Your getting info on me and my crew to try and make it that we can't kick your asses every single time you invade our turf." I said turning around hearing him start to hyperventilate. This caused me to smirk as my boys started laughing sinisterly. "Alright boys teach him how we treat anyone from the white fang here I'm going for a walk." I said with a snap of my fingers as about 50 guys appeared encompassing the faunus. "I expect him to get the message across we don't take kindly to snitches." I said with a chuckle at the end heading out of my warehouse.

I walked around Vale in search of something to do. Being the most notorious gang leader around has its perks. Such as this wide open street with people lined up on the edges. They were all in fear of my power and I wouldn't have it any other way.

(Y/n): "HEY NOODLE GUY!" I shouted sitting at the noodle shop. He looked at me terrified as I smirked. "Well I'm waiting you know how much I don't like waiting." I said tapping my finger impatiently as he scrambled around getting my usual order. I loved his noodles but that didn't make up for his slowness. He dropped my noodles as I heard people outside gasp in horror. He looked up to me as I clenched my fist setting it ablaze. He cowered in fear as I was about to torch his shop but got up.

(Y/n): "Be lucky I'm in a good mood today." I sneered at him as me worshipped me as his way of showing thanks. I left as some people rushed to him asking if he was ok. I loved running this town with an iron fist even Beacon was under my control. I would often receive their lay from team RWBY the only people who are allowed inside and out of my warehouse unharmed.

Cinder: "Well aren't you the infamous gang leader that keeps terrorizing the white fang?" A woman said behind me as I turned to her.
(Y/n): "Yes I am you must be Cinder their mastermind what you come here to fight or pay me as an apology?"
Cinder: "Neither I came to talk with you about some things. How about over a cup of coffee?" She said as I sighed in annoyance wanting to just get back home and sleep.

Time skip 3 weeks

After me and Cinder had that talked I found her very enjoyable to be around. In fact she felt the same and we've started dating. Now I took it easier on everyone giving them second chances if they screwed up and ive started letting the White Fang into my warehouse. Life was actually pretty awesome now I was no longer only happy with others pain and fear. She made me happy I actually laughed from time to time which I never did. But it was only with her when I wanted to laugh. Yeah I'm thinking about her a lot and how awesome she is.

(Y/n): "Maybe I should conjoin our groups so she can dominate Vale without destroying all this profit..." I mumbled to myself smiling slightly as people walked past me. They no longer stood on the edges of the streets for me but instead just avoided bumping into me.

I was making my way to meet Cinder at her place to discuss some stuff and spend time with her. But I noticed people were standing aside on the edges again. I was confused since they never did that anymore until the noodle shop owner gingerly tugged at my arm. I looked at him confused as he didn't return my gaze instead he stared at the ground. I saw his other hand was pointing towards a nice little restaurant me and Cinder go to constantly. I stared at it clenching my fist. There she was on a date with Roman her lackey I knew it was a date cause they were kissing happily. I just pulled out my scroll taking a picture of them before turning around walking off. My clothes were ablaze as my rage was boiling. Everyone saw this and immediately stood at the edges staring at the ground in fear. I sent the picture to Cinder saying we were through. I heard the door slam open at the restaurant and heels clicking agaisnt the pavement behind me. I knew it was Cinder as she hugged me from behind telling me it was a misunderstanding.

Cinder: "Please don't leave it was a misunderstanding I wouldn't cheat on you!" She said as I mumbled something out as she got infront of me. "What did you say?"
(Y/n): "1.5 million and i won't scorch your entire base and we are through enjoy him you fucking whore." I spat at her walking off ignoring everything.

Time skip 1 month later

If people called me a dictator before Cinder they should see me now. Even my own gang was terrified of me just cause I'm constantly ablaze with rage. Every little thing pissed me off even living people. I ruled this entire area with a goddamn iron fist. No man, woman, or child questions my actions or rules. Even Ironwood wouldn't dare bring his armada in.

Guy: "H-Here y-you go l-lord (Y/n)." I said giving the wad of cash to my men as they counted it.
Gang member: "Bro you have to have more money if you don't..."
(Y/n): "DOES HE NOT HAVE ENOUGH!?!" I shouted tapping my finger irritated as they all jumped since the flames spiked in intensity. They all started freaking out telling me it was fine but I knew he was short. I just aimed my hands engulfing him in flames as he cried in agony. My crew refused to watch commenting it was too brutal for only being 5 off. But I didn't care I will never show leniency to anyone ever again. I got up stepping on his charred corpse walking outside. "I'm going for some noodles I expect all the money from everyone to be here when I get back!" I demanded as they all said 'YES SIR' in terror.

As I walked through Vale the streets were deserted of people. They knew never to approach me or even look at me if they valued their miserable worthless lives. I entered the noodle shop calming myself preparing to enjoy my noodles. The owner just looked at me scared getting my noodles ready. He was the one guy I didn't hate as much except when he drops my noodles... Which he just did. He got up shaking in fear as I felt extremely pissed off. This was the one thing that I enjoyed more than money and burning others. I aimed my hand at him enraged until something unexpected happened. Someone reached out lowering my hand protecting the damn geezer. I stared at them in disbelief. She just offered me a smile before gesturing to him for two orders of something. I realized she had two different colored eyes like me. But no one knew that cause I always wore shades. She was kinda cute but I didn't care about that I was pissed off. When he gave us the noodles I tasted them questionably as she just started eating happily. This woman was an enigma to me. She saved his life, wasn't scared of me she even stood up to me, and now she got me food. I just offered a hearty chuckled scaring the owner as I ate my noodles. They tasted even better than my usual order causing me to smile.

(Y/n): "You got a name or are you the mysterious type?" I said before eating more. She just slid a notepad to me as I ate. I glanced at it reading it. 'My name is Neo handsome what is yours? Jk I already know about the infamous crime Lord (y/n) who is barely older than 18 years old.' "Well thank you Neo for the food and you owner this is for free of course correct?" I said glaring at him as he nodded cowering in fear causing me to smirk. I got up after finishing as she stared at me. We has a small conversation during the meal and I somewhat enjoyed her company. "Alright Neo was nice talking to you." I said waving to her slightly as she waved back smiling.

Time skip 2 weeks later

I had been constantly running into Neo wherever I went. Most would find this weird but I find it funny as she would always make me feel like I wasnt the most renown criminal in Vale but just another guy. I felt feelings for her that were new to me as of late. Instead of being filled with hate and rage I was filled with those but also love and compassion directed at Neo. And I could tell she felt the same from how much she blushed around me whenever I compliment her. So I waited outside the noodle stand scanning the area for her. When I saw her she looked different I don't know she looked beautiful... I blushed a little looking away as she approached me with her trademark smile.

(Y/n): "Neo how about you and me... I dont know start dating?" I said scratching my cheek looking away to hide the blush that was forming. She tugged my arm causing me to look at her. She was bright red nodding slowly as I smiled slightly kissing her head. She just wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly as I smirked. "I love you Neo." I said as she shivered slightly before writing something on her notepad giving it to me. 'I love you too (Y/n) I've wanted to say that since the first time we met.' it read as I smiled holding her close. This mute had single handedly quelled the flames of hate that were stoked in my heart.