Happy Easter

Nate pov

I sat in my room staring at my phone. I heard the door knob click and turn creeking open. I didn't turn as I felt two people sit on my bed.

Melanie: "We know it's hard."
Miltia: "But you have to be strong and show others."
Nate: "I know... I just... It's a little over a week until..."
Both: "We know we know. But that's then this is now." They said as I sighed wiping my weeks nodding. I turned back and flashed them a small smile as they giggled kissing my cheek. They left me alone as I jumped off my bed and looked on my dresser. I sniffled looking at the small clay heart with her paw print in it. Softly I held it close to my heart before putting it back and putting on the small silver chain around my neck.

Hurriedly I ran downstairs as I saw the familiar faces of my friends. Some new others old. But that was beside my point as I saw Alice standing over there. I sighed and looked at Weiss nodding as she went over. I joined my Bois as we joked around.

Nos: "I am the hunter of the moon."
Omen: "I am the true Genji."
Saiyan_Joe: "I am the best McCree."
Nate: "..."
Omen: "You okay?"
Nate: "H-Huh? Oh yeah just fine. I am the seeker of the spurned." I said as we each laughed at our stupidity. But soon the girls came over begging for attention.

Blake: "Omen~~"
Velvet: "Join us~~~" They said as I looked at him smiling.
Omen: "Coming, Coming." He said kissing the two girls on the head.
Ruby: "Nos!!!"
Yang: "Get that booty over here now boi!!"
Nate: "HEY HE'S MY BOI!"
Nos: "Calm down my king it's fine." He said as I chuckled nodding. I looked at Joe telling him to enjoy himself as he nodded doing so. I just stepped back seeing everyone happy as I smiled.

Hikari: "Your not crying?"
Nao: "Shush babe don't trigger him."
Nate: "Triggered? TRIGGERED?!?!?" I shouted as they sighed. "FYCKING TRIGGERED MATE!!!" I shouted as they pushed me into the kitchen. I smirked knowing how to fake that shit as I headed outside and behind my garage. There I kneeled down and pulled all the weeds from a paw shaped stone. Softly I stroked it and patted it. "good girl..." I whispered as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it off heading inside as everyone had already started eating.

I sat down in the corner with a water just drinking it slowly. I saw the twins hanging with the other waifus as the others sat together. I smiled knowing that everyone was enjoying themselves. Soon I saw (y/n) among the sea of faces. I tipped my head to him as he tipped his hat. I shook my head as he joined the others smiling.

Hikari: "Can I ask how do we afford all this? I don't work and neither does Nao..."
Nate: "Magic."
Nao: "Bull."
Nate: "When do you guys see me come home from work?"
Both: "...Never?"
Nate: "When do you see me leave?"
Both: "Early in the morning." They said as I smiled ruffling their heads. Soon the eating was done and then games came next.

(Y/n) pov

I smiled talking with everyone as I felt someone tap my shoulder. I glanced back seeing Nate as he had an egg in his hand. I took a moment to put two and two together. I followed him outside as we started hiding the eggs in his yard.

(Y/n): "How are you holding up?"
Nate: "Don't..."
(Y/n): "We are all wor-"
Nate: "I SAID DONT!" He shouted as I froze looking back at him. His back was turned to me but I saw he was visibly shaking. I took the hint and stayed quiet for a few minutes. I felt bad for pushing the sensitive topic.
(Y/n): "How's Alice?"
Nate: "I wish I knew... She hasn't talked to me for weeks now... I think I drove her away. So as much as it pains me I think I'm losing Weiss and giving her to Alice." He said as I could hear the regret in his voice.

(Y/n): "Maybe she's busy and doesn't have time."
Nate: "Heh that's funny. I know she isn't like the others but it still hurts just as badly." He said as I heard the basket of eggs fall onto the ground. I turned around just to see Nate had fallen over. I rushed over worried he had cut himself but sighed in relief as he was just fast asleep.