Sibling Rivalry (Lemon)

Weiss pov

My boyfriend (Y/n) was coming over again to have some 'special' time with him. Luckily father was going away for a week or so and I don't know if Winter will be here. So he will be staying her with me all week. Father knows about him but doesn't know what we do. But Winter knows about what we do...
Weiss: "I hope Winter doesn't come back soon cause I see how she sees my  love... I refuse to let her try anything on my (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "You say my name babe?" He asked as I jumped a little looking at him.

(Y/n) pov

I stared at her smiling as she jumped back.
Weiss: "How long have you been here baby?"
(Y/n): "Just arrived hearing my name were you already fantasizing about tonight?"
Weiss: "No not at all but now I am..." She said hugging me as we started making out a little. I held her as we did this for a few minutes until we heard someone clear their throats. Immediately I jumped up and got on my hands and knees bowing to whoever it was thinking it was Weiss's father.
(Y/n): "PLEASE FORGIVE ME SIR SHE IS NOT RUINED I SWEAR!!!"I shouted closing my eyes as I heard giggling infront and sighing behind me. I looked up and saw it was just Winter I felt back holding my chest. "Pretty sure my heart just stopped when you did that Winter." I said looking up at the two.
Winter: "Well I know she is ruined and I could tell Dad about what you both do."
(Y/n): "Winter no please anything but that he will kill me. Please I will do anything you want anything." I said begging her as she blushed with a smirk.
Winter: "Alright I won't tell on one condition."
(Y/n): "Name it."
Winter: "You have to fuck me every time you fuck my sister." She said as I felt my jaw hit the floor staring at Weiss. She just face palmed looking at Winter.
Weiss: "Why do you always try to take what is mine? First it was my dream to go to Atlas which I'm glad you did, but now it's my boyfriend and special week? Come on!!"
Winter: "Can you blame me your always shouting when he spends the night here and dad's gone." She retorted as I went to the couch trying to steady my breathing. They argued for some time as I laid there watching everything unfold eventually it got to who will make me release more. I just blushed looking away as they came over staring me down.
(Y/n): "Let's think this over rationally here please I don't want to die today please." I said backing up as they placed glyphs down on my hands and feet. "...please no rape" I said looking at them. Weiss just smiled coming forward giving me a soft kiss making me smile as well.
Weiss: "Just leave everything to us alright baby? No matter what I won't be mad I love you."
(Y/n): "I love you too" I said as they started stripping down. I blushed feeling my pants getting tighter as i stared at Weiss. Soon I felt hands tugging at my clothes seeing them both naked I closed my eyes hearing the rip of my clothes. I sighed having just bought them but groaned feeling hands on my member. I looked down and saw Weiss slowly stroking my member. I moaned softly as she started stroking faster and faster looking up at me with lustful eyes. I smiled moaning more as she stroke faster. I felt it the urge building as I shot my load all over her hand and on her face. She smiled licking it off her hand. But then I felt her hand disappear and two soft orbs encompass my member. I looked and saw Winter had squished her breast around my member and was stroking it like that. I moaned more as she stroked faster and faster occasionally kissing the head. Soon I felt the urge building again and moaned louder shooting my load all over her breasts and face. I heard a small gasp then a giggle feeling her orbs disappear. Soon I felt a mouth engulf my member and moan loudly as Weiss twirled her tongue around the head while bobbing up and down. She did this faster and faster as I moaned more about to release hearing a second set of moans I looked over seeing Winter masturbating a little. I blushed as Weiss started sucking on the head as I released in her mouth watching her swallow every drop happily. I felt a little upset when she took her mouth off my member but that feeling was replaced by Winter who started bobbing up and down rapidly. I figured she didn't know what she was doing so I smiled a little moaning more. Then I felt her gently massaging my balls and stared at her moaning more. Weiss didn't even do that and it felt so good. I moaned loudly shooting my seed into her mouth shocking her as she tried swallowing all of it. But I saw a few drops dribble down her lips as she released my member. I sighed in relief thinking it was over but I realized once Weiss got up I still had a while to go. She slowly lowered her entrance engulfing my member as she started bouncing up and down rapidly. She kept bouncing as I smiled seeing her lean down as we started to make out in heated passion our tongues wrestling in her mouth for dominance. I felt her walls tighten as she broke the kiss moaning loudly as she made my lap wet. But I wasn't done so she bounced faster and faster with her tongue hanging out as she was in an orgasmic bliss. I moaned thrusting upwards as best as I could slamming my member into her slit shooting unloading my seed inside her. She moaned louder having another orgasm she laid on me. We panted basking in the glow of our heated little session. Then I watched as Winter pulled Weiss off and laid her down beside me. I smiled a little kissing her head as she cuddled up to me. I saw Winter slowly lower her wet slit onto my member before we hit her barrier.
(Y/n): "Woah Woah Woah... Winter Are you sure about this I mean... This is your first time and its with me..." I asked her as she nodded smiling.
Winter: "I'm not gonna lie (Y/n) I love you just as much as my sister does." She said before slamming down making me destroy her barrier. She groaned biting her lip as I stared at her worried. Soon she smiled and slowly started bouncing getting use to the feeling of it filled I guessed. She moaned slowly going faster and faster. I moaned as well feeling her walls tighten around my member. I couldn't hold back this time and thrusted upwards slamming into her wet slit filling her with my seed as I panted heavily along with her. All three of us laid there trying to recover from everything. I passed out falling asleep exhausted. When I woke up we all were in Winters bed cuddling. I stared at them smiling a little then remembering what Winter said about loving me. I looked at Weiss worried she be upset but she looked at me half asleep smiling.
Weiss: "Hope you don't mind being shared between us baby... She loves you and i love you and this was the only way to guarentee that dad doesn't take you away..."
(Y/n): "As long as I'm with you my snow princess I will do anything." I said holding them both happily as we all fell asleep happy with how everything turned out. And to think I got a new girlfriend because of silly sibling rivalry.