The Golem of Destruction (Abyss)

Alright guys I just wanted to say something real quick... 20k seriously? How did I get here in like 2 weeks or something? And dark/abyss chapters... They take the longest by far so just fair warning if you request one don't expect it as soon as like... A lemon or Yandere.

I was pretty happy with life right now as it is. I had a great girlfriend some great friends. And amazing teachers here at Beacon. But something has seemed a bit off with Cinder as of lately.

(Y/n): "Hey Mercury have you seen Cinder around as of late?"
Mercury: "Yeah back at base but other than that no. Why? Isn't she with you?"
(Y/n): "Normally yes but as of late I don't know anymore she seems... Cold somehow. Not her usual cold to others cold, but like... Shes hiding something from me..."
Mercury: "Dude your just paranoid cause of your last girlfriend who was it. That Yang girl that goes here right?"
(Y/n): "Yeah thanks for bringing up that depressing memory asshole."
Mercury: "Touchy much?"
(Y/n): "I'm on edge alright? She isn't talking to me anymore..."
Mercury: "Just have faith in her dude."
(Y/n): "Whatever... Im gonna go wallow in doubt and depression." I said walking out of the room heading to the roof. I sat down there staring at the clouds in the sky. I saw many shapes and felt my eyes starting to water. I wiped them trying to not think about crying. I hated it when I cried it made me lose control of my power and that would be bad.

(Y/n): "Don't... Dont... Don't fucking cry..." I said to myself as the tears formed in my eyes slowly traveling down my cheeks. "No...No....No..." I mumbled out as I started weeping to myself curling up into a ball giving up on any hope of not crying. As I felt my power going out of control. Soon the ground shook violently as I sat up wiping my eyes seeing a giant made of stone standing behind the school. I looked at it in tears climbing ontop of his hand. It walked me into the forest as I cried beating my head agaisnt its hand. I felt my scroll go off and looked at it. Seeing it was Cinder calling I answered trying to not sound like I'm crying.

Cinder: "Baby are you crying?"
(Y/n): "N-No... W-Why would you t-think that?"
Cinder: "I see your golem walking into the forest and I found wet spots on the roof. Tell me why your crying I'm worried."
(Y/n): "Its cause you are being so cold to me your boyfriend and I feel like your just gonna treat me like Yang did..."
Cinder: "Come back to the roof and i will make all your doubts disappear." She said hanging up as I wiped my eyes making the golem turn around. We walked back to Beacon as it lowered me down onto the roof. I stepped off of it as it crumbled into the ground as I stared at Cinder.

Cinder: "Come here you big softy." She said opening her arms as I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her in tears as she welcomed me into a warm embrace. Her hands felt so warm on my back so I knew they were heated slightly as I cried into her chest. She kissed my head softly while slowly stroking my hair. We spent a few minutes like this till she made me look at her as she placed her lips on mine forcibly kissing me. I blushed a little before returning the kiss pushing her hair aside. We stayed like this for a few minutes till she pulled away.

Cinder: "I love you (Y/n) I may be evil, but I wont hurt you. Ever."
(Y/n): "I'm sorry Cinder im just scared that's all I love you too." I said as she wiped away my tears smiling softly to me as I returned it happily.

Time skip 1 week later

I was a shattered person from what I saw... I wanted to make sure Cinder really loved me so I placed a spying golem on her to see what she was doing. She was always with Roman treating him like she used to treat me. I was heartbroken to say the least. Every single fucking day since she last said she loved me she spent it with him...  Dating him, kissing him, hugging him, sleeping with him... It boiled my blood seeing what my golem saw. I just felt like killing everyone here at Beacon. But I refrained from doing so.