Energetic Love

(Y/n): "Its time for another mission woo!" I said hopping around looking at the missions as my friends laughed behind me.
Yang: "How come he gets all the missions in the world but we get our first one?"
Blake: "Remember he is a special exception." When she said this I felt all my energy leave my body.
(Y/n): "Yeah... Special exception..." I mumbled out choosing a mission at random putting my name in.
Blake: "(Y/n) come on don't be so mopey when someone says special exception."
(Y/n): "Alright try telling that to me after being judged so severely for everything you do..." I said before trudging out of Beacon heading to the bullhead. I looked back offering a small wave to my friends before sitting on a seat staring out a window. (Y/n): "It was going to be a depressing week I can already tell..." I mumbled to myself as my scroll went off. I looked at it seeing it was two messages. One from Yang and another from Blake. I looked at them and felt a smile spread across my face.

Yang:"Hey (Y/n) dont be so down about being a special exception it makes you even awesomer. And if you weren't great at this you wouldn't be here so just forget all the negative stuff that they say about you and focus on being yourself. Stay happy handsome <3"
I knew she was kidding with the last part but it still made me blush a little. I opened Blake's message next.
Blake: "Hey I'm sorry about what I said. We all know how you feel about that. You know I didnt mean to make you depressed please cheer up. It just doesn't suit you to be all sad and mopey when your usually so cute and energetic."
Again I blushed chuckling cause this was another thing they joked with me about. They constantly told me they were saying the truth and said they liked me. But I told them to stop kidding around cause it confused me. Now I put my scroll away after replying to them thanking them as I looked forward to my mission now.

(Y/n): "Wait... What am I doing?" I said looking at the mission specifics. "Oh... I'm clearing out some Grimm easy... Oh shit I forgot my weapon..." I muttered realizing my mistake. I sighed activating my semblance opening a small hole in space reaching my hand inside. I fumbled around before feeling the handle to my locker. I felt for the keypad until someone grabbed my hand. I blushed as they put it on the keypad. I flashed them a thumbs up before entering my code and reaching around for my weapons. I felt them being handed to me as I took them pulling them out if the hole with a note attached to them. I stared confused as the hole disappeared having served its purpose. I looked at my weapons two of them had notes while the other was fine. My greatsword was covered in sharp edges and blood I called it Bloodlust. My small sai or three pronged dagger as Yang called it was used for deflecting attacks. I just called it a parrying dagger. Then for range I had my black bow with lacerating arrows. I called it BloodHunt cause thats what I mainly used it for. I then looked at the notes that were left. They both said the same thing.

(Y/n): "Dear (Y/n) we knew you would be looking for your weapons so we left this message. We have something to tell you when you come back.... Love Yang and Blake p.s. this was all Yangs idea... p.s.s. blake is just embarrassed..." I said blushing slightly. "Maybe they weren't saying those things just to make me feel better..." I said thinking about dating both of them. "Yeah it would be a small hassle but totally worth it..." I mumbled bright red before shaking my head. "Focus on the mission focus" I said.

Time skip 5 hours

The pilot had started his landing sequence. "No need my good sir just lower the hatch." I said as he shrugged doing so as I jumped out of the bullhead above 200 feet off the ground. I just pulled out a arrow with rope tied to it knocking it in BloodHunt. I aimed at a massive Ursa about to terrorize the village firing my arrow. It flew straight into its head killing on impact as I dangled on the rope. I looked down seeing I was hanging above a chasm.

(Y/n): "Well this is gonna be a fun week I can already tell." I said climbing up the rope as I approached the village. When I entered I sighed I made it too late the village was already destroyed and many people were already dead. But some were still alive trying to respect the dead. I smiled slightly helping them.

Kid: "A-Are you going to protect us like mommy and daddy did?"
Chief: "Your from the academy... Why did you take so long?"
(Y/n): "Yeah kid I'm gonna protect everyone here don't worry. And chief I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to help your village... But I promise I won't let any more harm fall to your people. I will spend longer than the required week here helping with the dead and rebuilding. I wouldn't be able to leave in good conscience if I didn't."
Chief: "Thank you my boy... There is still hope for outsiders yet it would seem." He said causing me to smile as I nodded but got into battle position hearing multiple grim roars.

Time skip a month later

I finally finished with the last house. Now in reality it shouldn't have taken me so long to build all these houses since they were simple wood right? No I had to modify them so they could withstand anything. The survivors of the village thanked me for my continuous hard work and guarding of the village. I told them it was my fault for not being fast enough and that I thanked them for their hospitality.
(Y/n): "Well everyone it's been a good month working with you all but I have to head back home. I feel I'm gonna be in some massive trouble from two people..." I said scratching the back of my head calling in a bullhead. They kept thanking me and waving to me as I boarded the bullhead.

Time skip 5 hours

When I arrived back at Beacon it was mid day so I wasn't expecting anyone to know I was still out. But when I got off the bullhead I saw two people waiting their staring at me it was Yang and Blake. I blushed slightly as they walked up to me upset.

Blake: "Do you have any idea how worried we were about you!?!"
Yang: "Ohoho your in big trouble mister!" They exclaimed as I flinched nodding slightly as they both grabbed my arms dragging me. I was scared Yang and Blake both had a weird look in their eyes. When a few minutes passed I realize they were dragging me to my room and pushed me in closing the door behind them locking it. I blushed and cowered a little looking at them as they both had blushes as well. I stared at them curiously as they both looked away.

(Y/n): "Uh um... How much trouble am I in?"
Blake: "Q-Quite a bit..."
Yang: "Yeah a bit so now to punish you..." She said blushing getting closer to me as I sat on my bed. I was scared Yang was the scariest person when it came to punishment so I closed my eyes expecting the worst. But instead I felt her pin me to my bed pressing her lips against mine. I felt her get closer still ontop of me keeping me pinned to my bed as I blushed madly. I returned the kiss timidly as she laid on me. When she finally broke the kiss I stared at her bright red as she just smirked before gesturing to Blake. I looked at her as she got closer blushing more than Yang as I was still confused. Then I remembered they both wanted to say something when I came back was this it? Blake just looked at me before leaning down softly placing her lips on mine as Yang still had me pinned to the bed. I was still bright red but I happily returned her kiss as I felt her wrap her arms around my neck melting into the kiss slightly. We kissed for a slightly longer time then I did with Yang. So when we broke there was a small string of saliva attached to our lips as we were both bright red.

Yang: "Aww hes so cute when he's embarrassed~"
Blake: "Yeah he is (Y/n) we love you... We have loved you for awhile now but you never took us seriously. So we are going to make you take us seriously." She said as Yang scooted over a little as they both had me pinned to the bed as I was bright red staring at them.
(Y/n): "So you weren't just teasing me all that time calling me handsome and stuff?"
Yang: "No we were being honest!"
Blake: "Who would tease about that?"
Yang: "Us apparently."
(Y/n): "I'm sorry ok I actually have loved the two of you for awhile as well but I always thought you were teasing me so I never gave it much thought..." I said as they giggled resting their heads on my chest.
Blake: "You never think about anything your always so energetic and cute~"
Yang: "And that's a reason as to why we love you~" she said as they both kissed my neck blushing as I was still bright red. I just held them close they snuggled up to me.
(Y/n): "Heh I guess you could call this energetic love..." I said before yawning slowly falling asleep.