Fun Times (Lemon)

*doesn't know how to write perverted story* fuck my life how many more lemons... Fuck me in the ass...

I woke up in Weiss's bed letting out a loud yawn. This woke everyone up as I smiled slightly wiggling the covers off sitting up bound by rope.

(Y/n): "Good morning my beautiful and sexy girls may I please be untied to move around? I have to take care of a certain problem."
Weiss: "If you weren't such a perv this wouldn't be a problem."
Blake: "Yeah even though it's cute sometimes it gets real annoying real fast."
(Y/n): "Not my fault you all are sexy in your own ways." I said looking down as Yang was untying the knots on the rope. I smirked as her cleavage was right in my face giving me a great view.
Yang: "Yeah take it all in you horn dog keep acting like that and your morning problem won't be the only one you have." She said as I nodded looking down worried but also embarrassed. I didn't try and be a pervert so much it just happens. "Now out of the room we need to change." She said as I nodded getting up trudging out of the room. I closed the door behind me as I heard shuffling going on beyond the door. I bit my lip trying not to open the door and peek on them. But agaisnt my better judgement I did just that.

I smirked seeing them all naked and talking as I soaked in the glorious view. I thanked God for this beautiful scene unfolding before me. Then I noticed Blake's eyes stare at the door or more specifically where I was peeking. I jumped back scared as Yang was stomping towards the door. I tried to act like I wasn't peeking but she grabbed me and threw me into the room. I blushed and laughed slightly scratching the back of my head.

Yang: "(Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "Please no abuse?"
Yang: "Why do you always say stuff like that when your scared?"
(Y/n): "It's a quirk I have..."
Yang: "Well that aside seriously you were peeking on us? Wasn't my cleavage enough to satisfy your eyes?"
(Y/n): "No! I mean yes! I mean..." Sighs "I just want to be allowed around you all whenever and you all to feel comfortable but you always kick me out for my subconscious pervertedness..." I said getting up. "I will go out of Beacon with my scroll you girls just message me if you want to do something..." I said slightly sad walking towards the door until Ruby and Weiss stood in front of the closed door staring at me not covering themselves. I blushed madly looking away and froze once Yang and Blake pressed their bodies against mine.

Yang: "We do feel comfortable with you around babe. We just wanted to see why your like the way you are. And now we know your not just a pervert... Your a loving pervert. And now it's our turn to help you." She said softly reaching around my body stroking the tent in my boxers. I bit my lip as they all pushed me to the bed.

I sat down blushing as they pulled down my boxers revealing my member. They each gasped before looking at one another nodding. Soon I watched as Weiss started licking from the base to the top slowly. I moaned softly as Ruby and Blake softly kissed and sucked on my balls as I closed my eyes in heaven. I laid back being directed by Yang as she sat on my face grinding her slit agaisnt my mouth. I gulped before grabbing her thighs holding her down as I started licking her slit. She moaned loudly leaning one hand against my waist and I assume using the other to rub her clit. I moaned into her slit as I felt Weiss take my member into her mouth slowly bobbing her head up and down as the others licked and sucked and kissed. I groaned licking faster and faster feeling my urge building fast. Yang was moaning loudly as her body started shaking. I felt her body shudder as I tasted her juices squirting onto my lower face. I licked up some of the juice as she got up shakily. I groaned as Weiss released my member and they all four started stroking it looking up at me lustfully. I couldn't hold back and moaned as I shot my seed all over there faces and into their open and waiting mouths. I panted slightly watching them swallow what they caught and lick the rest off of each other. I felt a small amount of blood trickling down my face as I wiped it.

They giggled as Yang got up lining her entrance with my member slowly lowering herself down. I moaned as she teased my tip before engulfing it in her wetness. I moaned tossing my back as she slammed down. I felt a bit of resistance as she laid on me gritting her teeth in pain. I sat up pressing our lips together as we made out waiting for her to feel better. We stayed like this for a few moments before she slowly started bouncing with a mixture of moans and groans. I was about to stop her till she playfully slapped my cheek.

Yang: "You just lay there and enjoy this you perv alright~" she moaned up bouncing herself faster and faster as I could only nod watching her breast bounce up and down with her. She was starting to cry in pleasure bounding up and down faster and faster. I felt her starting to shake as her breathing grew heavier as did mine. We both moaned as her walls clamped down on my member squeezing out my seed as her juices dripped down my member. I moaned loudly releasing my seed as I filled her cavern with my release as she gasped in pleasure her tongue hanging out.

Slowly she got off my member falling over beside me panting heavily as we kissed a little. Until I felt one of them pull my face away from Yangs. I stared at Blake as she slammed down destroying her barrier smashing her lips agaisnt mine forcing her tongue into my mouth. I blushed madly before wrestling her for dominance as I wrapped my arms around her pulling us closer as I sat up. She broke the kiss giggling placing her hands on my shoulders kissing my head. I blushed before we both started moaning softly as she held onto my shoulders slowly bouncing on my member. I watched her eyes close in pleasure as she bounced faster moaning my name. I blushed more before moaning more as she bounced faster and I felt her nibbling on my ear. I sat there in pure bliss as Blake bounced to her hearts content moaning my name. I felt her body shaking so I held her as she gasped not moving as her walls tightened around my member. I groaned about to release as her juices flooded onto my lap. Without warning her I started thrusting upwards during her orgasm as she cried in bliss holding onto me tightly as I slammed into her slit shooting my load. We both panted heavily laying back as she slowly off my member laying infront of Yang smiling slightly.

I moaned softly as I watched Ruby lower herself down taking my member into her slit. I groaned as she was a lot tighter then Blake or Yang as she slowly took more of my member into her slit. She stopped as we reached her barrier and she got up and slammed down slightly crying in pain. I sat up hugging her tightly. I felt a few tears land on my shoulder as I held her waiting for her to feel better. A few minutes later she sunk down taking the rest of my member moaning softly I kissed her cheek wiping her tears before she pushed me back down. I stared at her as she slowly began bouncing on my member moaning more. I gave slight thrusts in tempo with her as she moaned more. We did this slowly going faster until I felt her stop and her juices flow down my member and onto my lap. I moan softly waiting for her to resume but she got off blushing madly.

Ruby: "S-Sorry I'm really tired after watching everyone release so much... I'm really sore down there now..."
(Y/n): "It's fine Ruby don't worry thank you for everything." I said pulling her to my side kissing her head as she hugged me. I felt Weiss staring at me as I glanced at her. I released Ruby sitting up as she pulled me to Blake's bed as she bent over grabbing her ass cheeks spreading them red faced.

Weiss: "I-I am saving my first time for my husband... But I want to make you happy so here..." She said shaking her ass slightly as I stared at her blushing.
(Y/n): "Weiss you know how much I don't want to hurt you that will be a lot more painful then anything... Besides..." Presses tip agaisnt her slit. "I will gladly become your husband as well as the others."
Weiss: "If you take me right now I'm holding you to your word."
(Y/n): "I will gladly take full responsibility." I said pushing into her slit as she gasped moaning leaning against the bed. As I slammed into her slit destroying her barrier. I stayed still but she pushed back.
Weiss: "I don't expect my husband to wait around forever..." She moaned out as I nodded slowly beginning to thrust into her slit. I watched as she gripped the bed cover moaning my name. I blushed thrusting faster grabbing her waist to steady myself as I had an evil idea. I thrusted harder and faster and slapped her ass as she moaned louder. I stopped thrusting and started spanking her as she cried in pleasure begging me to destroy her. I blushed before fulfilling her wishes and pounding her slit moaning more as she screamed her head off. We kept going for a few minutes until I slammed into her slit filling her with my seed as she cried my name as I felt her walls tighten and her juice flood out with mine. I pant pulling out of her as we stumbled to the other falling over.

(Y/n): "I... I hope you all are happy?"
Them: "Very babe."
(Y/n): "Great... Those were some fun times..."
Yang: "Yes they were and now we are late for classes."
Ruby: "Oh no..."
Yang: "Don't worry we just say we got sick."
Blake: "Yeah (Y/n) infected us with his pervertedness."
(Y/n): "You know you love it."