The Lovely Scent of Roses

A/n Authors choice again and your a faunus a dog faunus you only have the smelling power, ears, and tail of a dog.

I had finally escaped from the White Fang. But I wasn't entirely okay... They managed to leave a huge gash in my arm and I'm losing a lot of blood. They were going to extremes now I was okay with the robberies to a degree. But actually harming people? I should have got out with Blake when she left...
White Fang1: "HES OVER HERE SOMEONE GET ADAM THE OTHERS GET HIM!!"
White Fang2: "YES SIR COME HERE TRAITOR!!"
White Fang3: "Adam sir we have found the escapee what should we do with him?... Uh huh got it. GUYS IF HE RESISTS KILL HIM!!"
(Y/n): "...FUCKKKKKK" I shouted turning around trying to run but slipping on the puddle of I had formed at my feet. I looked up prepared for death but I heard gun shots. I closed my eyes so tired ready for my eternal sleep until.
Blake: "(Y/n)?!? (Y/n) wake up!!" She cried as I looked up sniffling the air.
(Y/n): "Blake its really you right? I'm not already dead?"
Blake: "Yes now come on get up boy where we are going you won't be harassed by white fang." She said pulling me up as I nodded opening my eyes staring at her smiling. I could feel my tail wagging like crazy cause I got to see my best friend Blake again. But we walked slowly leaving a blood trail as I grimaced in pain. She kept saying we were almost there until I fell to my knees clutching my arm.
(Y/n): "B-Blake... I... I don't think I'm making it this time... I've already lost too much blood... Everything is going blurry..." I mumbled dropping my ears falling forward barely able to hear her cry for help. I closed my eyes preparing to play with my friends forever. But I opened my eyes feeling a mask on my face. I sat up slightly but fell back instantly looking at my arm still hurt and bandaged.
(Y/n): "What the hell? I thought the afterlife was meant to fix this stuff?" I said earning a small giggle from people around me. I sniffed the air still with blurry vision. I smelt... Blake... Roses... Lilacs... And... Snow? I looked in the direction of each smell trying to get a picture to go along with the scent.
(Y/n): "Alright your Blake its easy to tell what you smell like."
Blake: "What's that suppose to mean?"
(Y/n): "Next is... Ice... I feel an aura of elegance exuding from you... So you are either royalty or a Schnee."
Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee doggy and what do you mean by ice?"
Blake: "He can barely see right now I guess so he's trying to adjust to using scent to paint a picture for him." She said as the others went 'oooooh'
(Y/n): "Next lilacs... Why do I feel like not staying near you in my sleep?"
Yang: "Why does every handsome guy say that to me?"
(Y/n): "Finally roses... You..  I can't seem to understand you rose... Your just a normal girl from what I can tell..." I said hearing s giggle from her.
Ruby: "I'm Ruby. Ruby Rose. The lilac is my sister Yang Xiao Long. Ice is Weiss Schnee she isn't as bad as her name seems. And you apparently already know Blake."
(Y/n): "Yeah we were both in the White Fang since we were kids. But she escaped a few years ago when things started turning weird. I regret not going with you Blake. At first I was ok with everything to a degree but once killing people came into play. I had to get out with my weapon and life. But as Blake found me getting out with both was a hassle... Haha..." I said with a chuckle closing my eyes slowly blacking out. As time went on I finally was able to see clearly and walk around I met all of Blake's friends. Learned their faces and smells and enjoyed myself. But every time I was near Ruby my heart always pounded faster and I felt my face heat up and my tail wag furiously. I told Blake about this and she said I had fallen in love with Ruby. But I tried to forget about it when talking to Ozpin asking for enrollment. He was not opposed to the idea only if I passed the test. And I did but he offered me a chance to join any team I wanted. And a lot of teams were asking me to join after showing off my athleticism and skills with my weapon. But I already decided what team I wanted so I joined team RWBY. And I moved in and saw another dog. Instantly we walked around one another talking and getting to know one another. The girls just laughed as I sat on the floor pulling out my bow and arrow polishing them. I was fine till Ruby got really close to look at them and I started blushing wagging my tail happily.
Ruby: "That's your weapon?" She asked as I nodded.
(Y/n): "I call it Venom Crawler. Cause the arrow is tipped in toxins that are extremely dangerous and never run out. But I do only have the one arrow for a reason." I said pressing a button on the bow transforming it into a small shield and the arrow into a sword. "I don't need more than one of the arrows since I can always get this one back." I said as they were all confused even Blake. "I'm hurt Blake I thought you would have remembered." I said pressing the button again pulling back the string nocking the arrow aiming it out a window towards the forest. I aimed higher to make sure it hit a tree and released it. I held my hand out focusing on the arrow after hearing it hit a tree. And like a speeding bullet it came right into my hand shocking everyone. "Return that's the name of my semblance it affects a lot of things but I focus on the arrow. The longest it takes is about six seconds." I said smiling as I put down my weapons. I walked around in a small circle then plopped down falling asleep. I just heard the girls laugh but go to bed soon after I fell asleep. Time went along weeks later the love I felt for Ruby wasn't going away and I'm going to talk to her about it.
Ruby: "So what was it you wanted to talk about (Y/n)?" She asked as I blushed looking down.
(Y/n): "Ruby I might have... Fallen in love with you..." I said blushing more as I heard her giggle and hug me.
Ruby: "Its about time you said that. I've been waiting all month since Blake told me."
(Y/n): "Blake told you?!? Well yeah I didn't want this to ruin our friendship and stuff." I said red faced hugging back with my tail wagging furiously and my wars standing straight up. She giggle and made me look at her as we kissed holding one another.
Ruby: "I love you too my little love puppy." She said making me smile holding her closer I could still smell the scent of roses. I had fallen helplessly in love with her and that scent.

A/n One thing are being brought to attention. One requests come on people I understand if you have school but just comment requests and I will get to them. Trust me I can handle it if I'm motivated I can work about 20 chapters in a day if not a little more or less. And repeats its alright there are some just reply to people who want what you want so I can see what you all want. And don't worry about over working me I will take breaks when needed so don't worry at all.