The Forbidden Love

AYY WE BE VAMPIRES NOW!!

It was about midnight when I saw a bat floating outside my room. I sighed since it was so cliche for a vampire to have a bat as a companion to communicate with the rest of the clan. But it came in anyway clearing its throat.

Bat: "Your mother wants to make sure your doing ok. Your father wants to know if you have a girlfriend. And the rest of the clan wants to know if you found the Werewolf here at Beacon yet. Also since it's a full moon your grandfather wants you to go hunting tonight for the Werewolf." It said as I groaned cause this happened every single fucking night.
(Y/n): "1. Tell everyone to leave me alone its annoying dealing with this every fucking night. 2. Tell mom I'm fine and that I love her. 3. Tell Dad to get off my case about that I'm still just testing out the waters. And tell everyone else I don't know who it is but I will kill them. And tell grandpa to leave me alone about hunting it. I will do it when I feel like it." I groaned out grabbing the bat and chucking it out my window with tremendous force. But then again that was to be expected cause the public's myths about vampire and werewolves were correct. We had super speed, strength, vision and we had perfect memory so if we had an enemy we would terrorize their entire family.

(Y/n): "Well with that out of the way now I can sleep or..." I say licking my lips and fangs. "I could get a midnight snack..."  I said leaving my dorm thinking about who I wanted to snack off of. "Normally me doing this would be bad but unbeknownst to the public we don't turn you by drinking your blood you turn by drinking ours..." I mumbled wandering through the darken hallways until arriving at my destination the room housing team RWBY. I smiled since no one apparently locked their doors here except me. I wanted to snack on Ruby since she had the sweetest tasting blood but there was always something different about it. I could never tell what it was. When I went to open her tent and bite down on her neck I realized she wasn't there.

I made a horrifying revelation about her that I hope wasn't true. I quietly but quickly got out of the room roaming around in a frenzied search. I loved Ruby and was going to talk to her about what I truly was and see how she reacted. But this changes everything if she is the Werewolf I... I... I don't know what I will do. I went into the forest having found an imprint of claw marks to big to be zweis and too small to be an alpha Beowolf, and this was no normal Beowolf since it was only two imprints instead of four. I follower the tracks until I ran into it the Werewolf. I was about to ask it until I saw what was in its mouth.

(Y/n): "R-Rubys hood..." I said quietly feeling the tears forming in my eyes and my rage boiling. "You... You filthy fucking mongrel... YOU KILLED THE GIRL I LOVED!!!" I said in a blind rampage pulling out my dual revolvers. "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END!!" I cried out firing shot after shot at it as it jumped around. I reloaded one chamber while unloading the other one. I was not going to let it get away with this. Even if the sun rises I will not let it escape me I will make its death my last sight.

It seemed to try and gesture for me to stop but I wasn't going to relent. I was killing this thing. Soon I realized I had run out of ammo and holstered my revolvers pulling out my sword and rapier combo. I rushed the beast slashing with my sword while furiously thrusting my rapier towards it. I nicked it a few times with each weapon as I saw some blood dripping from its body.

I knew I had it cornered but we had been fighting all night. I saw the sun starting to rise but I didn't care. Even if I burn I swear I will kill this monster. Soon I felt my body heating up and sizzling but I ignored the pain pushing through it. I ran my rapier through its arm pinning it to a tree as I grabbed its neck. I started choking it staring at its eyes as it slowly started transforming back.

(Y/n): "Reveal your human half you bastard I will make my clan hunt down your family with... With... Ruby?" I said as she had transformed back completely as I stared at her in tears.  She looked away bright red and I let her go confused till I saw she was naked. I quickly turned around grabbing her hood with my eyes closed wrapping it around her. But soon the pain came back from the sun as I passed out having lost my strength to keep fighting.

When I woke up I was in my room and it was night time. I held my head before staring at my hands seeing some burned tissue still clinging to my skin. I just ripped it off as it disintegrated with my palm. I sat up looking at my window seeing it was no longer full. Then I felt someone hug me from out of nowhere I looked down and saw it was Ruby. Her ears were perked up and tail was wagging violently. Honestly I should have assumed it was her but I didnt want to hurt the one I loved... Yet I did...

Ruby: "WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT!!" She shouted at me as I saw her face was stained in tears and her eyes were all red and puffy.
(Y/n): "Cause... I love you Ruby... I risked my life to avenge you cause I love you..." I said blushing looking away as she made me look at her.
Ruby: "(Y/n) your a Vampire im a Werewolf. It won't work out... Our clans hate each other... Plus now that you know we can't talk anymore..."
(Y/n): "Well it is true our clans hate each other but we don't... In fact I feel we just forget the stupid traditions and be together. If you want to that is..." I said bright red as she got closer to my face staring at me intently.
Ruby: "Your willing to disobey your clan for me?" She asked as I nodded. "Even if it means killing them?" Again I nodded.
(Y/n): "Ruby nothing will ever take me away from you I love you too much..." I said lifting her chin up slightly as I softly placed my lips on her closing my eyes. She froze for a moment before I felt her start kissing back holding onto me. When we finally broke a fee moments later we stared into each other's eyes blushing. "I don't care about the past anymore all I care about is my future with you and our forbidden love..." I said pulling her up into my bed holding her close. We kissed for a little before I broke the kiss. Softly I kissed down from her lips to her neck in an almost begging manor.

Ruby: "I know you want some blood. I knew you were a vampire this entire time. I... I loved it when you came in snacked on me... I loved your gentle bites and soft sucking..." She said embarrassed as I saw her face was bright red. I smiled before softly plunging my fangs into her neck earning a soft moan as I started gently sucking some of her blood. I felt her body twitching in a way akin to being pleasured a little as I did this for a minute. When I withdrew my fangs I kissed the spot I snacked on then slowly kissed back up to her lips. We stayed in bed all night kissing and cuddling not caring about anything but one another and our forbidden love.