Lifting Their Burden

I hate myself... I hate myself... IM SORRY MY SS TIER WAIFUS I DONT MEAN IT!!!

I sat at the stool as my girls sat on both my sides. I smiled sipping on my drink as they cuddled up to me.

Melanie: "I love you~"
Miltia: "No I love you more~"
(Y/n): "Girls girls. I love you both the same." I said wrapping my arms around them as they giggled kissing my cheek and hands.
Junior: "This is a drinking establishment not a cafe." He said in a jokingly stern way as I lifted my hands slightly.
(Y/n): "My girlfriends are fighting over me. I don't control them." I said as I glanced at them noticing their gazes not on me but on my best friend down a few seats with Weiss.

Junior: "I know but you don't understand (y/n) the girls are c-"
Both: "Baby let's go out on a date right now." They said grabbing me and pulling up and outside the bar. I looked back to see Junior and Weiss trying to tell me something. But I couldn't understand so I walked with my girls as we approached my bike. I had a side car installed for one of them as they played rock paper scissors for behind me.

I sat there on the seat with my helmet on and two in my hands as they kept tying. I sighed knowing somehow this will go on for a while and decided for them.

(Y/n): "Melanie behind me, Miltia side." I said tossing them their respective helmets as they nodded getting into their positions. I felt Melanie pressing her body right up against mine as I teased the throttle. "You know you don't have to be so close to me right?"
Melanie: "Where's the fun in that?"
(Y/n): "Touche." I said before revving the engine and peeling out of the parking lot and onto the streets.

Time skip 2 hours later

I parked outside a motel struggling to hit the kick stand. I felt the girls help me into the building as we got a room. I could feel his judgmental look on me, but I couldn't care less. I have my beauties while he has his shitty job. We walked to our room as I opened the door and laid on the bed.

Melanie: "Don't fall asleep yet you naughty boy~~~"
Miltia: "We still have lots of fun stuff to do tonight~~~~" They said as I nodded slowly smirking. They giggled and blew me kisses before going into the bathroom and starting to shower. I waited patiently trying my best to stay awake as I noticed a flashing light coming from their pants they left outside the door. Slowly I crawled to it and reached into Melanies' pocket pulling out her scroll and checking the notification. However my drunken stupor all but disappeared as I looked at the notification.

Bestfriend: "Is the bastard drunk yet?"
Melanie: "Yeah babe he's shit faced no one he will be awake once he hits the bed."
Bestfriend: "Good, good. Then once I lose little miss prissy we can have some real fun. Love ya."
Melanie: "We love you more baby~~~ Your a much better boyfriend then him~~~"
Bestfriend: "I know babe."

I dropped the scroll before pulling out my own. I looked at it and scrolled through all the pictures I had of them and myself. I watched as small wet spots formed on the shag carpet and I felt my face. I wiped away my tears trembling with anger and rage as I dialed a number.

Operator: "911 what's your emergency?"
(Y/n): "I would like to report a triple murder and suicide happening in about 10 minutes."
Operator: "Alright sir do you know who is committing it?"
(Y/n): "Me." I said smashing my scroll against the wall breaking it I guess they didn't hear the shattering cause they didn't come rushing out. I left the room sitting on a bench right outside as I waited for the bastard. I looked at my hands opening and closing them as I felt my anger reaching it's limit.

And as if on cue I saw him walking into the parking lot looking around. I smirked cracking my knuckles standing up walking towards him. I watched as he scanned the area then saw me and started backing up. I mean wouldn't you back up as well if you seventeen pissed off and very drunken people ready to tear you limb from limb. 

As soon as he started off running I chased after him with my clones. I made more and more rivaling around thirty chasing him down as I could smell the fear form him. I watched as he turned down an alley and we all followed him as we piled in. I watched as he had his back up against a wall panting heavily as I slowly stomped towards him.

Bestfriend: "C-Come on (Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "...."
Bestfriend: "Come on buddy... we are best friends..."
(Y/n): "Were..."
Bestfriend: "W-Were?"
(Y/n): "YES WE FUCKING WERE UNTIL I FOUND OUT YOU WERE FUCKING MY GIRLS BEHIND MY BACK!!!!"
Bestfriend: "Y-YOUR GIRLS!?!?! THEY WERE ALWAYS MINE!!!"
(Y/n): "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!" I shouted rushing forward alone as the clones blocked his escape. I slammed him up against the wall raising my fist about to strike until he struck first. I fell back winded and intoxicated as he got on top of me and started beating me senselessly. I held my arms up to block his attacks as best as I could until I heard his breathing becoming more and more labored.

Quickly I kicked him off before grabbing a metal pipe laying around and slowly dragging it towards him. I looked down on him as he started scrambling backwards as the his eyes showed true fear. I raised the pipe up above my head while keeping my foot on his chest to keep him from escaping. I watched as he raised his arms up blocking his face as I slammed the pipe down into his arm. CRUNCH was all I heard as his arm hung limp. He cried out in pain as I stared at him blankly. I raised my arms up preparing another strike as he cowered and cried for me to stop. I ignored his pleas and slammed down again. CRUNCH again his other arm hung limp as blood splattered all over the cinder walling. I flicked the pipe splattering his blood to my right. He kept crying begging the girls to come save him form me. I kicked him in the face knocking out a few teeth as I released him. He coughed and gagged as I walked towards him placing my foot on his head. He cried out begging for mercy as I started adding more pressure staring down at him. I just started beating him with the pipe. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes hours as this went on. I stopped dropping the broken and bloodied pipe as clattered upon impact with the ground in a pool of blood. I glanced back at the disfigured corpse and saw movement knowing he was still alive, but barely as I walked away.

I stumbled down the street panting heavily as all the clones disappeared. I looked at my hands seeing all of his blood on them. But also I saw everything was doubling as my breathing became harder to perform. I looked up to see the twins running to me before I fell over and blacked out.

2 weeks later

I sat in my room at Beacon staring at my wall. I glanced to my right to see Weiss was sitting beside me. Ozpin had ordered her to stay by my side at all time so I wouldn't have a repeat of what I did to that cheating bastard. 

(Y/n): "You know I wont do that again right?"
Weiss: "Not my call... Besides don't you like having me around?"
(Y/n): "I mean... I guess your a calming presence but after what happened I am surprised that your still here..."
Weiss "Why is that?"
(Y/n): "I fucking murdered the man I used to call my bestfriend."
Weiss: "So?"
(Y/n): "So??? SO!?!? I FUCKING KILLED A MA-"
Weiss: "I killed the sluts..."
(Y/n): "W-What?"
Weiss: "That same night you murdered your bestfriend in a drunken rage I visited the motel room and killed them." She said as I stared at her in disbelief. I looked into her eyes as she smiled softly stroking my cheeks. "I did it for you."
(Y/n): "W-What do you mean?"
Weiss: "Just as I said. I.Love.You." She said adding emphasize to each word getting closer. I looked at her as she smiled before closing her eyes leaning in. I blushed before doing the same as our lips entered into a gently embrace. I felt her shift around as we laid back and she wrapped her arms around my neck holding onto me. I pulled away slightly as we both took a few breathes looking into each others eyes.

I only smiled slightly as she giggled. I never took into account how cute her giggle was but that was probably because I was always so focused on the twins. Just mentioning them made tears form in my eyes and slowly trickle down my face, and onto her shoulders. I watched as she pulled away looking at me then smiled softly wiping my tears away.

Weiss: "Shhh... it's fine now." She said as I chocked back a sob looking at her. "Now there is no reason to cry they can't and wont ever harm you again as long as I am here for you." She said as I nodded sniffling slightly hugging her tightly. She smiled and slowly stroked my hair, laying ontop of me as I blushed more.
(Y/n): "W-Weiss..."
Weiss: "Yes handsome?"
(Y/n): "Do... Do you really love me?"
Weiss: "If I didn't then I wouldn't be lifting their burden on you now would I? That and I wouldn't be in such a position especially being the next in line for fathers company. Of course I love you and I will always love you no matter what you do." She said as I nodded closing my eyes as the tears slowly stopped and she cuddled up to me happily.