My Personal Wolfy

A/n So here we go Wolfy Ruby Let's go!

I was hanging around with team RWBY and team JNPR. We always talked and stuff passing time. But Weiss would always be such a buzz kill and tell us to leave. But I kinda lived with them cause I was solo and didnt like being alone in case something happens.

Weiss: "That includes you (Y/n)!"
(Y/n): "What why?!?"
Weiss: "Cause I'm sick of you free loading here with us." She said coldly as I nodded defeated walking out. But before I left I was pulled into a hug by the wolf of school Ruby Rose. She always made me smile when Weiss kicked me out. I petted her scratching behind her ears as I left the room. I opened my door flopping on my bed punching my wall.

(Y/n): "Dammit I fucking hate my monophobia." I muttered slamming my head against my pillow letting out a loud groan. I heard someone knocking at my door I got up opening it to be jumped on by Ruby. I looked at her blushing slightly seeing her tail wagging furiously hugging me. She looked at me smiling as I smiled back slightly. I got her off sitting up looking at her confused.

Ruby: "H-Hi (Y/n)." She said blushing as I looked at her confused.
(Y/n): "Hey Ruby what you doin here?" I asked as she blushed more looking away.
Ruby: "Well... You see I felt bad that Weiss kicks you out so much so I thought I spend the night with you." She said red faced as I smiled until I heard more knocks. Confused I opened the door as everyone from both teams piled in.
(Y/n) and Ruby: "...What?" We said in unison.
Yang: "SLEEPOVER!!" She shouted as I chuckled shrugging.
(Y/n): "Alright well let me go get more blankets and stuff cause I dont think more than two people can sleep on my bed." I said laughing walking out as everyone chuckled a little. I went to RWBYs dorm to get the extra blankets. I grabbed everyone's blankets and pillows before seeing something flop onto the ground. I looked at it and blushed madly. It was a picture of me and Ruby together and it was in her hand writing saying 'I love you (Y/n)'. I looked away heading back with blankets and pillows in hand laying them down. We all agreed some people would be sleeping two to a blanket and some would be sleeping by themselves.
(Y/n): "Alright who's sleeping in pairs?" I asked as team JNPR raised their hands. I smiled letting them settle into their pairs sitting on two blankets. I stared at team RWBY and smiled. I gave Weiss my bed, Blake my couch, and the last two got the ones on the blankets. I smiled but they looked at me confused.
Ruby: "Uh... (Y/n) who are you sleeping with? Or where are you sleeping?" She asked as I smiled.
(Y/n): "No im sleeping on the floor don't worry." I said laying on the floor smiling. We played some games and talked until someone placed down a bottle smirking.
Yang: "Alright let's have some real fun everyone gather around." She said as we complied smiling as she spun the bottle as it landed on Jaune. "Alright truth or dare Jaune?"
Jaune: "Truth."
Yang: "Are you going out with Pyrrha?"
Jaune: "Y-Yeah." He said blushing as we all laughed as he spun the bottle. It landed on me as I looked at him.
(Y/n): "Dare."
Jaune: "Kiss... The girl... Two spaces to your left." He said as I blushed lookong to my left seeing Blake then Ruby. I nodded getting up behind Ruby as she was red faced looking at me. I pushed back her hair before gently placing my lips on hers as we kissed. We stayed like this for a minute till I broke it smiling softly returning to my spot. Everyone giggled at me as I spun the bottle. It landed on Weiss as she smiled saying "dare".
(Y/n): "Alright how about close your eyes spin around a little then kiss the first person you see." I said as she did so as her eyes landed on Jaune. Reluctantly she kissed him on the lips quickly sitting back down crossing her arms. We played this game for about 50 minutes. A lot of people were kissing one another afterwards. Not weird like but a lot of team RWBY were forced to kiss me. Not that I didn't mind it especially Ruby's kiss. Her tail always wagged when the bottle landed on her. But one dare was kinda embarrassing for me.
Jaune: "Since no one is being jerkish i might as well do it. (Y/n) run around campus completely naked." He said as I went red faced looking at him annoyed. "What gonna back out?" He asked as I thought for a moment.
(Y/n): "I don't bitch out for nothing!" I shouted quickly disregarding my (f/c) shirt and blue jeans bright red. I made everyone but Jaune and Ren close their eyes. "Mutter a word of this to any of them I will actually kill you." I said pulling off my boxers going outside poking my head in telling them they could look.
Blake: "How can we be sure your nude?" She asked as I was red faced tossing my boxers in alongside the rest of my clothes. I saw every girl go red face as I shut the door running around the campus. This took me about 20 minutes as I poked my head in.
(Y/n): "Eyes shut now!" I said bright red as they did and I hurried in putting my boxers on telling them they could look. They watched me get dressed red face as I looked away.
Ruby: "So... Jaune told us about your..." She said bright red as all the girls giggled as Jaune fidgeted. I stared at him walking out. I went to my locker grabbing my talisman and falchion heading back. When I entered again he was hiding behind Pyrrha as I placed the talisman at the handle of my blade.
(Y/n): "Darkmoon blade..." I mumbled as I slowly stretched my hand down the blade as it became coated in a purple glow as I put it in my pocket two handing my falchion. I stomped towards him as Yang and Nora had to hold me back. I struggled before sighing tossing my Falchion to the floor sitting in my spot in a sour mood. After a few more spins I was getting over it enjoying myself again. Until it landed on me again spun by Jaune. I stared into his soul as he gulped smiling slightly.
Jaune: "Sleep with one of the girls at random." He said as I nodded as they picked numbers from 1-6 without choosing duplicates.
(Y/n): "Uh... 4." I said as Rubys ears pricked up and tail wagged furiously. I smiled a little as I stopped the game. Everyone was fine with this since we all had fun. And the girls had the best time. I yawned picking up my falchion placing it on the desk. I was about to lay down on the floor till I felt someone tugging my arm. I looked at them and saw it was Ruby bright red ears down looking away. Then I remembered I promised to sleep with Ruby as the picture popped back into my head. I smiled slightly getting on the blanket with her as she snuggled up to me happily. I smiled bright red kissing her head softly as she stared at me bright red ears pricked up.
(Y/n): "I saw your picture Ruby... I'm touched you love me." I said softly as she turned over embarrassed as I softly scratched her ears. She slowly turned back over facing me tearing a little.
Ruby: "Y-Your not upset are you?" She muttered as I smiled pulling her close lifting her chin up softly pressing my lips against hers as she wrapped her hands around my neck returning the kiss as we stayed like this for a few minutes before breaking panting a small bit. I wrapped my arms around her whispering softly into her ear.
(Y/n): "I'm flattered you love me Ruby and yes I return the feelings in kind." I whispered as I felt her tail wag faster than ever before as we rolled around quietly in each other's arms. Kissing and cuddling as we smiled happy with our love confession. We kissed one more time before we smiled at each other calming down to sleep.
Ruby: "I love you (Y/n)." She said softly as I blushed.
(Y/n): "I love you too my personal wolfy." I mumbled as she giggled a little before calling me her baby as we slept together.