Drunken Ramblings of a HotHead and an Ice Cream Lover

Ruby: "(Y/n) we um... We have a problem."
(Y/n): "Yeah Ruby?" I yawned out having just woken up. However the next thing she tells me grabs my attention.
Ruby: "It's Yang..."
(Y/n): "TELL ME NOW!" I shouted into my scroll clenching my sheets.
Ruby: "Ow my ears calm down (Y/n) she's fine. I just need you to go pick her up apparently she passed out at Juniors." She said as I calmed down rubbing my eyes.
(Y/n): "Don't scare me like that please you know I love Yang..." I said as I heard her giggle over the scroll before hanging up.

I yawned again lazily getting out of bed putting on my usual clothes. A (f/c) tee and some torn jeans. I slipped on my sneakers before heading out of my dorm. I stared back at my team questioning how they are still asleep. I shrugged it off heading to the garage.

(Y/n): "Wish I had a vehicle like Yang does... This is gonna be a pain walking from here to Juniors and back..." I said with a sigh as I began my trek to Juniors.

Time skip 2 hours

I finally arrived out wiping the sweat from my head. When I arrived it was closed so I knocked on the door. Melanie answered with her usual answer.

Melanie: "Cant you see we are fucking closed?!?"
(Y/n): "Don't be pissed with me be pissed with Yang for not coming back." I said holding my hands up in surrendering as she giggled.
Melanie: "I'm mad at her and her friend. Plus why do you always do that when someone yells at you?"
(Y/n): "Habit and friend?" I asked as she let me directing me to a sleeping Yang and a girl I've never seen before.

She had dual hair color pink and dark brown. It was kinda like ice cream or something.

(Y/n): "Hey you must be Yangs friend?" I asked as she nodded extending her hand. I took it and gently shook her hand smiling as I saw a soft blush forming on her face. I looked away cause it was becoming really cute then my attention turned to Yang. I softly poked her cheek as she stirred in her sleep.

I felt the girl pull on my arm as I looked over at her. She had a notepad out and was writing something down.

(Y/n): "Are you Yangs friend (Y/n)?... Yeah that's me why?" I asked as she blushed more looking away writing more down. "Well Yang here says a lot of good things about you and it seems they were all true... W-Well thank you Um..." I said not knowing her name still. "Neo?... Oh ok well thanks Neo but did she say anything else?" I asked becoming genuinely interested in what drunk Yang said since I stay away from her during these times. She blushed more writing something down as I looked at it. My face went red instantly. "She says how much she loves me?... I-I didn't know she felt the same way..." I said embarrassed looking at Yang as she slept happily mumbling my name.

(Y/n): "D-Did she say anything else?" I asked as Neo nodded writing down how much Yang loved me and how much she wished I would just say how I felt. But that wasnt all apparently Yang talked about sharing me with Neo. I just was staring at Neo understanding why she was blushing and everything as Yang sat up finally awake.

Yang: "Shit is Neo still here..." She asked groggily as Neo tapped her shoulder waving. I saw both smile before Neo pointed towards me. I blushed as Yang turned around seeing me as I offered a slight wave. She smiled slightly before latching onto me.

Yang: "When are you gonna tell me?"
(Y/n): "I-I don't know what your talking about."
Yang: "Alright fine I will say it... I love you happy?" She slurred out as I went bright red. I saw Neo writing on her notepad pushing it towards me. I read it and felt my face was on fire. Apparently she liked me too from what Yang said and how I treated her.

(Y/n): "B-B-B-But I do-" I tried saying but Yang just pushed her lips against mine forcing me into a kiss. I just froze unsure if I should return the kiss or what. Yang had her eyes closed as I stared at Neo begging for help. She just gestured to return the kiss as I did. Yang wrapped her arms around my neck pulling herself closer as I held her. We kept kissing in fevered passion.

When she finally pulled away we were gasping for air as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Yang: "Heh you can't deny me any longer~" she said as I sighed hugging her.
(Y/n): "F-Fine... I love you too." I said as they both giggled. I got up and realized Yang fell back asleep causing me to groan. "Neo help me please I'm gonna crouch down you push Yang on my back." I said as she nodded as I crouched down after placing Yang in a seat. When I crouched down I waited to feel Yangs weight on my back but instead Neo went infront of me hugging me. I stared at her as she gently kissed me. I froze again unsure as to what I can do. She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck pulling us closer. This told me I could return the kiss as I did so gently holding her close.

We stayed like this for a few moments till I pulled away red faced. She was blushing with a smile going behind me. I got ready as she pushed Yang onto my back. I hoped she would land perfectly in position but if course she didn't. She laid halfway off. I quickly moved my hands grabbing her lower half and upper half as my mind froze.

Yang: "Such a naughty boyfriend~" she moaned softly in my ear as my hands landed on her ass and breast. I got her in position wrapping her arms around my neck as she caressed my face kissing the back of my neck. I just was having a meltdown moving my hands to her thighs to keep her on my back as I stood up.

I walked slowly back to Beacon with Yang on my back and Neo at my side as we all talked about what we had.

(Y/n): "Alright so... I love Yang and she loves me."
Yang: "Correct sexy~"
(Y/n): "T-Thats a new one... And you Neo have fallen for me from drunk Yangs ramblings and my actions?" She nods. "And your both sure you can handle sharing me?" The both nod as Yang kissed my cheek and Neo hugged me.

I blushed madly as the time it took for us to walk to Beacon seemed longer than I remember. I just assumed it was cause of Yang but I didnt mind this at all. When we finally arrived back at Beacon I just brought them to my dorm too tired to care. And we had no classes since it was the weekend. So when Neo opened my door and I stumbled into my dorm falling on my bed with Yang on my back cuddling with me. My team was a little more than confused.

Best friend: "...What?"
(Y/n): "Girlfriend 1" I pointed to Yang as she giggled hugging me tighter as I went bright red feeling her breast pressing more against my back. "Girlfriend 2" I said pointing to Neo who bowed to them politely before getting bed with me cuddling. "Please don't ask why I'm too tired... Ive been up since... 3 in the morning please..." I mumbled out before starting to doze off.

Yang: "I love you (Y/n)~" she cooed gently into my ear as I mumbled into my pillow. I felt my head being lifted as I opened one eye staring at Neo.
(Y/n): "Fine Fine I love you too Yang and i love you Neo." I said kissing Neo on her cheek doing the same with Yang before finally passing out.