A New Set of Sisters (lemon)

Ruby: "Baby please we are ready for the next step please fuck us!"
Yang: "Please I'm tired of being teased when we cuddle by the log of wood in your pants."
(Y/n): "We aren't ready you two what if there is an accident huh? Who's gonna be blamed you two? No it's gonna be me. Listen girls I promise I will make love to the both of you soon so don't worry alright? Now let's go to Juniors bar for a few drinks?"
Ruby: "But I'm underaged..."
(Y/n): "You can have one."
Ruby: "But..."
Yang: "Rubes be grateful you get one."
Ruby: "Fine..."
(Y/n): "Alright ladies let us go." I said holding their hands as we got to the garage hopping into my (f/c) (dream car) as I drove us to Juniors Bar. When we entered I went in first to guarentee no harm would befall the establishment.

When I sat at the bar Yang sat to my right and before Ruby could sit to my left Melanie sat down with a triumphant smirk. I let out a small sigh as did both Ruby and Miltia as they sat beside their respective sisters.

Yang: "Well if it isn't the twin sluts."
Melanie: "Well if it isn't the destructive duo."
(Y/n): "Please don't fight."
Yang: "Why are you defending them?"
(Y/n): "I'm not I'm defending myself. If you didn't notice babe I'm literally in between you if a punch or something gets thrown I'm gonna be the one getting hit."
Miltia: "He does have a fair point you two usually start up a stupid fight and he gets hurt..."
Ruby: "Hey Yang doesn't start the fights its your stupid sister that starts them."
(Y/n): "Really you two as well? Ugh junior give me the heavy stuff I'm gonna need it." I shouted as he nodded sliding me his hardest liquor as I drank it staying in between the sets of sisters preventing a fight from breaking out.

Time skip 2 weeks later

I finally feel confident enough to make love to my girlfriends but I hope they aren't mad about me refusing them all this time. When I approached the door I heard both girls moaning and two guys grunting I knew what was happening. I kicked the door down pissed off.

(Y/N): "WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY!?!? AND HERE I WAS ON MY WAY HERE TO DO JUST THIS WITH YOU BOTH!!!!" I shouted at them as they screamed from the door being kicked down. "Know what fuck this I'm leaving." I said storming off to the garage hoping into my vehicle driving off.

When I arrived at Juniors bar I kicked his door down and went to one of the seats pissed off. Everyone looked at me since I was the least destructive one out of the three.

(Y/n): "What are you all looking at!?!" I barked at them as they all averted their gazes scared for their lives. Everyone except for three people two of which are beside me and one infront. "I will pay for the door I'm just really pissed off..." I said apologizing to him as I held my head in my hands.

Miltia: "Can we help at all?" She asked as I smiled knowing they could but I wasn't that mean...
(Y/n): "Yes... But it's too mean..."
Melanie: "Gonna take a guess they fucked a guy or two and you finally wanted and found them cheating?"
(Y/n): "Exactly and I want to get back at them by doing two girls but where will I find two girls that like me in that way?" I said with a sigh as they giggled getting up dragging me with them. I looked at them confused then blushed realizing they were agreeing to do it. As we arrived in the private room.

(Y/n): "W-We don't have to do this..." I mumbled out blushing as they giggled sitting me on the couch as they took turns sitting in my lap planting kisses on my neck all over.
Melanie: "We've been in love with you for since you first came here. You were so sweet and kind. Apologizing for those two sluts and paying off the damages even working here to help with the debt. You were the perfect boyfriend that we always wanted. Now we can have you to ourselves." She said blushing as I blushed madly looking at Miltia seeing the blush on her face knowing she felt the same way. I blushed as Miltia took my scroll out laying it on its side taking a video.

As soon as we saw the light shine showing it was recording Melanie eagerly pressed her lips against mine slipping her tongue inside as I blushed as our tongues danced without my mouth. I blushed even more as I felt her rubbing my crotch stroking the growing tent in my pants as she broke the kiss leaning in.

Melanie: "That's quite the log you have there~" she whispered seductively into my ear as I bit my lip feeling get up sliding my pants and boxers down revealing my hardened member. She blushed gripping it firmly yet softly stroking it. I moaned biting my lip more as she picked up the pace. "You like that baby~" she moaned softly into my ear nibbling gently as I nodded letting out a small feeling my urge growing. I let out a moan of sorts to warn her as she got on her knees stroking faster aiming my member to her face. Quickly Miltia gives me my scroll making me keep filming as she joined Melanie on her knees stroking my member as I groaned releasing my load all over their faces. The giggled and slowly licked it off of each other in a seductive manner. I swear I felt blood trickling out of my nose while I watched this.

Both: "Mmm yummy~" they both moaned out as I feel like blood is trickling out of my nose but it isn't. I watched as both Melanie and Miltia both stripped down infront of me. I blushed as they giggled sitting on my lap. "Who do you want first~?" They cooed as I didn't know what to say.

(Y/n): "M-Militia..." I finally said as Melanie took the scroll smirking as Miltia lined herself up. I slowly lowered her down letting her adjust when needed as she was already panting. When we hit the barrier I looked at her worried but saw her face glazed over with lust and love as I captured her lips with mine as we started making out as I destroyed her barrier. She broke the kiss to let out a loud gasp of pain before resuming the kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as we waited for her pain to subside. I felt her slowly bouncing up and down placing her hands on my shoulders for support. We both broke the kiss letting out soft moans as I grabbed her waist helping her balance and slowly thrusting in rhythm with her. We continued doing this until felt her walls tighten around my member as she released her juices panting. I stopped to let her catch her breath. She kissed my cheek bouncing faster than before as I groan so close to my release. She bounced faster and faster as I figured she was close already as we both moaned out softly as her walls tightened again squeezing my member causing me to release my seed into her cavern as she moaned releasing her juices all over my lap panting heavily. I pulled her into another kiss before lifting her up. She moaned as my member exited her slit and i laid her beside me.

Melanie: "Alright sis switch me!" She said handing Miltia the camera as she lined herself up. "I'm taking it all in one go~" she moaned out in anticipation before slamming down impaling herself on my member. We both bit our lips in pain as she took a deep breath. I watch her shakily hold onto me as she started bouncing fast right away. I watched as her expression change from that of pure pain pure pleasure as her tongue hung out panting. I moaned almost at my urge already panting more and more. She moaned loudly releasing her juices all over my lap then immediately resuming her bouncing. I was trying so hard to release when she does. We continued for another minute before I felt my urge building again. She knew it to as she kissed my neck moaning in my ear to 'claim her as mine' as I slammed into her slit releasing my load as she moaned loudly having massive orgasm panting heavily we laid there for a minute before she got up kissing me passionately before turning to the scroll.

Melanie: "Hope you two sluts enjoyed watching us make love to our new boyfriend. And just think if you would have waited another hour you could have been doing this." She finished as Miltia stopped recording and sent it to Yang and Ruby as I sighed laying back exhausted. They both giggled laying ontop of me snuggling up to me.

(Y/n): "I never agreed to being your boyfriend but since you two helped me when I needed it the most I will over look my lovely pair of sisters." I said kissing their heads as they giggled.