Thank You

This is my thank you to you the reader. You guys have been very supportive of this story and even of the original The Iron Monster. When I woke up this morning I checked here for notifications I saw this had broken 4k views. This made me happy and sad a little. I mean in the time it took The Iron Monster to reach 3k this did it in less time. I am glad you guys enjoy this so much and I had fun writing some of the chapters. But still I wish that The Iron Monster had gotten this much attention as early on. I'm not saying go read it I'm just wishing it was as well received as this was. But that's diverting from the point of this update. Thank you guys for everything. At first a few people commented on this and gave me suggestions. But as the days passed more and more of you guys started requesting different things. From reader x team rwby to reader x Grimm pyrrha. The diversity was there and that made me happy seeing everyone showing such amazing support. Like Pancake Transfer Students Love I didn't feel good with that one at all but you guys still loved it. The Swordsman That Fell For the Raven same deal. Literally every story that I wrote with the authors note saying I wasn't sure if it was good you guys supported it and kept encouraging me. And out of the 32 stories that I've written in here only about 9 as of writing this were under 100 views. Some were really close around 90-95 while others were under 50. I'm not saying go make them reach 100 I'm just saying thats how much you guys support me and enjoy my writing. If you read a Second Chance at Redemption chapter than you should know that TheEvilOmen is writing a full story called Thorns of a Rose. In all honesty I'm hyped beyond belief to see how he develops the story. So check him out if you already havent I also enjoyed his Warm Bites story. And I want to say those of you that read, comment, and vote you are the best. Not only are you showing me your support but your also encouraging me to keep going. No matter how bad I wrote something in my mind you guys loved it. And if your sick of the suicidal reader trend I have going I'm sorry but it's not going away. I'm just trying to limit when I use it. This is primarily limited to The Iron Monster and the Cheater stories.

I would like to personally thank these authors for writing their stories and inspiring me to write my own TheEvilOmen, TheLittleWizard2, NotJester116, EverLark2k16, Silentshyguy123, your-everyday-writer. You each with your assortment of stories actually got me wanting to write my own. Omen your Warm Bites was so interesting to me I read it I want to say about... 5 times maybe even more and i can't wait for the update lemon or not and Thorns of a Rose. Wizard I loved reading your Yang Xiao Long & Ruby Rose x Male Reader. I thought the concept was cool since it was one of the first stories I read. Jester I can't wait for your next update on Hair (Yang x Reader) I also laugh at your author comments at the end. EverLark I can't wait for the next chapter of Who Says, "I Love You." First, Lose! Your story is interesting to me cause it's reader x my two RWBY waifus. Silent your Yandere Neo x Reader was another early read for me. And finally Everyday your Weiss X reader story The Queen and Her King was a great source of inspiration for me in my writing. So I just wanted to say thank you all for your hard work on your stories and to keep it up!! And I would have dont the at thing but Wattpad kept shutting down when I was working on the third name. So I doubt anyone will read this part that's dedicated to the authors that got me started on writing these stories.

Now someone brought something to my attention. Ikara-navi asked me about stopping The Iron Monster when volume four came out. Now I knew people were reading it still even though I haven't updated it since starting this. But it warmed my heart that people are worried I will stop writing it so I'm addressing that problem now. I am not stopping The Iron Monster I would never dream of it. It may have started off as my way to vent my depression without scaring people but soon I felt it blossomed into something beautiful. I enjoyed writing every chapter no matter how few views it got. I love re reading it and enjoying my own story especially chapters 6,13,19,20,24-36. Now most of these are about either depression or life or death at stake. But I loved writing that cause it helped relieve my stress and such. Now I went on a tangent again and I apologize. Before I went off rumbling I will never stop writing The Iron Monster the only way you could stop me is to end RWBY or kill me. And even if you killed me I would still find a way to write these stories.

So again I want to thank everyone, the people that voice their support, the silent observers who just read, the promoters who vote on my stories, and the fans who do all three with chapters. And honestly if no one had read The Iron Monster and I got to the end. I might have just given up on life and writing. So I thank you the reader once again for all the support you've given me through these pasts 2-3 weeks and hope you keep supporting me in the future. And enjoy the continuation of both stories and support this rising RWBY/Fantasy writer.

And if you guys let the authors I thanked know about me you don't need to do that since I doubt they would even read my story.