Through Compassion Comes the Truth

At the end of this will be a list of all the rwby gals that I have written and how many times they have be written in here. In the parenthesis will be the number of what they were in i.e. yandere, lemon, harem, etc... With that said Enoy :3

(Y/n): "Humans are such volatile creatures." I said sitting on my throne looking down through the shards of ice I made to observe the humans.
Hikari: "What do you mean (Y/n)?" She said as I looked at over at her and smiled.
(Y/n): "Simple. They are always causing a problem no matter what. Be it with the creatures known as Grimm or each other." I said resting my head on my hand as I propped up my elbow on the arm of my throne.
Hikari: "We god and goddesses are no different and you of all people should know this better then anyone." She said as I sighed dismissing her with a wave of my hand.
(Y/n): "Please while we gods fight amongst ourselves more then the humans we don't cause mass destruction or genocide. We keep the fighting to one on one and even after that we diplomatically settle things down." I said as she sighed turning away as I smirked. "Besides even though most of the humans and other creatures revere one god they forgot all about the gods that created their world and the ones that could easily take it away. I would be happy to make them remember." I said holding up my other hand as it started freezing over with ice.
Hikari: "Please even you the most destructive of the gods wouldn't dare wage war on your own people. And besides doing so would allow us to banish you to the mortal realm no memories of who you are or anything. Just your control of ice." She said as I mocked her with my hand.
(Y/n): "All I heard was blah blah I am the weakest of the original gods blah blah." I said as she sighed walking away.
Hikari: "Just remember well. If you choose to fight or run from your duties we will hunt you down and banish you forever." She said with a bright light before disappearing.

I sighed looking out upon the frozen plains of my lands. As much as I wanted to start a war within the gods I would need a decent reason for them to not just straight up exile me to death. I closed my eyes trying to find a reason to start it. But all of a sudden I felt a slight tug at my power as I opened my eyes annoyed. I brought one of the shards of ice to my face finding the disturbance within my being. I watched as a novice huntress as they called them trying to summon a being of ice. I couldn't help but laugh at her attempts. However the more I laughed the stronger the tugging got. I grumbled snapping my fingers as she fell back onto the ground as I smirked. Of course nothing appeared she wasn't strong enough to even tap into the reserves of my powers for summoning. I watched as she walked away and then I saw something shimmer on the ground. I enhanced the shard of ice and gasped. She was able to create a perfect replica of a creature without my powers.

(Y/n): "Hmm... Maybe humans aren't as useless as I originally thought they were... Maybe I can use that as my excuse to start the war. To study the humans and see how far they have truly come as a species." I said to myself with a smirk standing up from my throne. I held out my hand as ice started to materialize into the for of my weapon. I smirked as it started to take form. The pole extended from a few inches above my hand to my feet. The blade extended out curving slightly as it stopped after a few feet. The remaining ice dispersed as it gleamed in the sun. "Ahh I never tire of seeing you form my beloved scythe. I should truly give you a name... Whatever when I am banished I am sure my stupid human self will give you a name. Now with that done it is time to start a one man war." I said to myself tossing off my cloak walking towards the center housing for all gods.

I kicked down the door as they all stared at me enraged by my actions. I didn't respond as they questioned me why I broke down the door. But when Nao the goddess of darkness approached me I flicked my wrist as everyone stared at her as the sound of blood dripping onto the floor was heard throughout the silence of the halls. She recoiled looking at her arm seeing the gash as the other gods stood up.

Hikari: "(Y/N)!!!"
Nao: "What is the meaning of this offense!?!?" They said as I started chuckling swiping at the gods who were sneaking up behind me.
(Y/n): "Simple really. I am starting a war against all gods." I said as they each stared at me before forming their weapons from their respective elements. "Yes come and fight me." I said emitting frozen air from my mouth with each breath. Soon it was indeed a war between me and the other gods.