An Orphans Dream (Dark)

Forewarning mentions and scenes of depression

Cat Faunus ears and tail.

When I arrived at Beacon I was actually the very last student to arrive. They had to send over a lift for me cause I missed the last one by a few seconds. And when I got off at Beacon there was no one around everyone had already found their way around my ears were flat agaisnt my head sad.

(Y/n): "Fucking hell... Where am I suppose to go?"
???: "Are you lost?" I heard a girl ask me as I nodded turning to them. They had bright emerald green eyes, long flowing crimson hair, and a slight accent that I couldn't place but I liked it.

Pyrrha: "Hello. I'm Pyrrha Nikos I'm also a first year here but I can help you around if you need it."
(Y/n): "You are an amazing person thank you Im (f/n) (l/n). Please show me around I was literally the last person here." I said in a begging way as she giggled grabbing my hand as I blushed a little my ears pricking up. As we walked around the name was familiar to me but I couldn't place it. She was pointing stuff out to me as I tried thinking about her name. It was so familiar to me but I couldn't place it. As we arrived at the ceremony we were talking and laughing. It's almost like I was with her forever.

(Y/n): "Hey Pyrrha did you know me when we met at the lift station?"
Pyrrha: "Yes I did but you've changed a bit. You used to have greasy black hair and orange eyes but now you have messy (h/c) hair and deep clear (e/c) eyes. And your tail and ears were smaller but now they are cute." She said with a slight blush as I looked away blushing myself until I felt her hug me. I hugged back bright red as this starts jogging my memory.

(Y/n): "Wait... No... I remember now your my best friend from when we were kids!" I said happily as she nodded hugging me more my tail was swishing from side to side happily. We looked into each other's eyes blushing more.
Pyrrha: "You've grown up to be pretty handsome you know that?"
(Y/n): "Yeah you to... I mean you were always pretty but now your gorgoeus..." I said red faced embarrassed as she smiled kissing my cheek. I felt like I was gonna pass out from embarrassment but luckily I didnt as we caught up about everything. When Ozpin said his stuff we all went to the giant room where we would be sleeping for the night. I looked around at how fancy everything here was.

Pyrrha: "You were always so easy to impress."
(Y/n): "Yeah yeah yeah I feel like thats a low blow cause I'm a cat faunus but I know it's not. I can't get over how massive this place is. And well I got to find you again..."
Pyrrha: "Sorry about that... My agents didn't want me to hang around with you cause you were a faunus. But I said screw them and want to stay with my best friend again."
(Y/n): "Yeah that's great to be together again... Not together like a couple but..."
Pyrrha: "Why not like a couple? I... Do kinda have feelings for you."
(Y/n): "I-If you want to... I mean... I would enjoy us being a couple..." I said bright red as she smiled hugging me gently as I returned the hug as we stared at each other before slowly kissing each other. As we broke the kiss we smiled holding each other as I was enjoying the time at Beacon already.

Time skip 3 weeks

I was overjoyed with how well my relationship with my best friend turned girlfriend was going. It was just perfect she always loved me and we cuddled and stuff you know like normal couples do. But when it was in her room I always felt a glare coming from Jaune. I talked with Pyrrha about it but she always said I was imagining things. And I believed her I talked with my other friends or I should just say team RWBY and they agreed with me.

Ruby: "Now that you mention it I catch him glaring at you whenever your with Pyrrha."
Yang: "Yeah and it varies in anger depending on what you do."
Blake: "Like a simple hug isn't that bad."
Weiss: "But when it's a kiss he looks furious..."
(Y/n): "Spooky... Maybe I should... I should break up with Pyrrha..." I said dropping my ears as everyone looked at me shocked as I sighed. I was already battling some pretty heavy depression after watching my entire family burn before me. I still hear them cry telling me to run from the house. But once I stopped thinking about the past I saw Ruby was looking really... Happy about me wanting to break up with Pyrrha. But I ignored it getting up heading to her dorm. But when I knocked I heard some people in their making out. I opened the door a crack checking if it was Nora and Ren but... No it was Jaune and Pyrrha...