Guarenteeing You Wont Cheat

I was taken by surprise when Weiss pushed me agaisnt a wall placing her lips on mine gently. I blushed madly staring at her as she pulled away blushing slightly.

(Y/n): "Wait what?!?"
Weiss: "I love you (Y/n) I've watched you from afar waiting to tell you..."
(Y/n): "Well I uh... I love you too Weiss I have since I first saw you." I said as she giggled hugging me tightly.
Weiss: "Your mine forever my beloved~"
(Y/n): "What? What did you just say Weiss?"
Weiss: "Nothing babe nothing at all~" she said pressing her lips against mine wrapping her arms around my neck pulling us closer. I blushed before wrapping my arms around her waist pulling us closer returning the kiss.

Time skip few days later

I woke up in Weiss's bed stretching my arms out. I rubbed my eyes till I felt a pain in my chest I looked down and sighed. Weiss had gone ahead amd carved her name into my chest again. I looked beside me seeing her smiling at me her hands bloodied with her rapier in hand as the blade was coated in blood. I shook my head kissing hers.

(Y/n): "Good morning to you as well Weiss glad to see you slept well." I said as she giggled smiling as I stood up stumbling a bit. I tripped over something falling over banging my head agaisnt the desk scaring everyone. I got up holding my head as they rushed to check on me but Weiss jumped infront of them. She thrusted her rapier towards them angrily as they backed up slowly staring at me scared as I shrugged.

I found out that same day when Weiss confessed she was extremely possessive of me. I can only assume it's because Neptune cheated on her several times before finally broke up with him. It didn't really hurt cause if my semblance when she cuts me but the blood loss is a different story.

Weiss: "My beloved please don't move too much lay back down~"
(Y/n): "Weiss I'm fine just a little light headed that's all..."
Blake: "(Y/n) let me take you down to the nurses..."
Weiss: "Don't you fucking touch a hair on my precious (Y/n) I will walk him!!"
(Y/n): "No one is walking me anywhere I'm fine!"
Weiss: "But baby..."
(Y/n): "No buts I'm fine now wheres my shirt and why is the room spinning?" I asked promptly falling over passing out afterwards.

Weiss pov

We all freaked out when he passed out and i let the others help me carry him to the nurses. Luckily his semblance had repaired his body so my marking was no longer there. So when the Nurse questioned what happened we all said we didn't know. We knew of course but I threatened their lives if they did anything to come between me and my beloved (Y/n). Once the nurse left they all turned to me.

Ruby: "Why?"
Weiss: "Why?"
Yang: "Yes why?"
Weiss: "Why what?"
Yang: "Why do you mark him like that?"
Weiss: "Just guaranteeing he won't cheat on me like Neptune did...."
Yang: "But his body regenerates faster so what you do is useless..."
Weiss: "Hmm... Valid point maybe I should cut off his dick..." I said pondering to myself.

Blake: "Weiss that is going to far..."
Weiss: "No it's not!"
Blake: "Weiss your gonna drive him away with how clingy you are."
Weiss: "It's not being clingy... Its called being paranoid ok..." I said kissing (Y/n)s hand softly as he stirred sitting up in his bed.

Time skip 2 weeks later

I was walking around Vale trying to find (Y/n). I needed to ask him about what our child's name will be when he finally takes me. But I stopped dead in my tracks seeing him out on a date with Ruby. I felt my world shatter as they went into a jewellery store examining stuff. I watched them through the window as he gave her a necklace and she nodded jumping up and down. I felt tears streaming down my face as I turned around and ran to Beacon.

When I arrived I grabbed my rapier sitting in the dorm staring at the door. I hid my rapier behind me so they didn't see it when they came in. 'That whore Ruby seducing my beloved into cheating on me I will fucking kill her.' I thought to myself.

I sat there patiently waiting as I watched the door knob turn slightly. I smiled wiping my tears as it opened. I saw Ruby step in as I rushed her with my rapier out thrusting towards her heart. But suddenly (Y/n) pushed her out of the way as he took my rapier in his chest. I gasped staring at him as he sighed. He grabbed my rapier pulling it out of my hands and tossing it onto the floor. I stared at him in tears pounding my fists against his chest weakly calling him so many different words for cheater.

(Y/n): "Yeah sorry Weiss I kinda figured this would happen I'm sorry."
Weiss: "WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!?"
(Y/n): "I didn't I would never dream of cheating on you."
Weiss: "B-But what about that necklace Ruby... Has... On?"
Ruby: "Oh you saw that oh you were right (Y/n) she really did misinterpret that..."
Weiss: "What does she mean?"

(Y/n): "Well what you saw was yes me and Ruby shopping." He said as I started hitting him again. "But I wasn't shopping for Ruby I was shopping for you."
Weiss: "W-What?" I said as he pulled out a small rectangular box opening it. I gasped seeing the diamond chain with gold letters 'W+(first letter)' I blushed madly staring at him.
(Y/n): "May I?" He asked as I nodded turning around pushing my ponytail to the side. He placed it around my neck as I smiled widely looking in a mirror.
Weiss: "I love it baby thank you."
(Y/n): "Anything for you Weiss I love you and i would never cheat on you."
Weiss: "I love you too my beloved~"

Later that night

Weiss: "Babe?"
(Y/n): "......h-hmm? Y-Yeah?" He yawned out as I kissed his cheek.
Weiss: "What should we name our kid?"
(Y/n): "Weiss for the last time get off that subject we aren't gonna have sex Incase that actually happens. Why are you so dead set on it anyway?"
Weiss: "Just guaranteeing you won't cheat on me."
(Y/n): "Weiss if I were to cheat on you I would like to be struck down and killed. Your the only one for me i don't mind you being a Yandere I enjoy it cause it shows you actually care."
Weiss: "I love you baby..."
(Y/n): "Yep... Love you too snow angel night..." He said with a yawn laying back down holding me as I pulled out my rapier from beside the bed. I started slicing his chest smiling to myself writing 'i love you so much' and as I wrote that he moaned in his sleep causing me to blush.
Weiss: "We are having some fun real soon baby~" I said kissing his neck resting my head in the crook of his neck.