I Can't Live Without You All

I am just curious how many girls if any besides the two I know read my stuff. If you are a girl and do enjoy these stories please let me know so I can decide on if when we hit 200 i should start taking requests in a separate book for not only male but female readers.

I stood among all the other students attending Beacon as Ozpin went over the details of the test we will be conducting in the Emerald Forest tomorrow. But that was the least of my concerns. I knew no one here and it seemed that all the cliques had already been formed. So I stood in the back all alone not a single to soul to call my friend.

He said we would be given the foyer to sleep in and bond as classmates but I had other ideas in mind. To most guys this is the best thing but for me this is terrifying. I have a fear of woman after the constant abuse the female members of my family put me through. So I was gonna spend my night outside under the stars like usual.

So once we were set loose we all went to eat then about 3 hours later were shown the foyer where everyone placed their sleeping bags. However I picked mine up in my shorts and tank top. I walked past a few girls keeping my cool as they didn't pay me any attention. That was until I heard two talking.

???: "You know if Dad was here he wouldn't approve of this. All these hot boys walking around especially that one carrying his bag."
???: "Yang shush he can hear you besides we should rest up for that test. He is probably moving around to find somewhere comfy. I might follow him its kinda really crowded in here." The other one said as I felt my heart stop. Sweat was beading down my face as I rushed out of the foyer and out the door of the school. I held my chest as I tried to calm down before I had an anxiety attack. I looked up at the stars and immediately my breathing went to normal and my fears gone.

???: "It's a beautiful night isn't?"
(Y/n): "Yeah it is... The stars are shining brightly...."
???: "Yeah they are... I am Ruby. Ruby Rose what's your name?"
(Y/n): "(f/n) (l/n)... Wait..." I said looking to my left as I froze.
Ruby: "What? Is something the matter?" She said as I remembered her as the other girl the blond one was talking to you. I was petrified unable to move as she got closer. "Hey are you okay? You just stopped talking..." She  said getting closer as memories starting flashing past my eyes all the pain and suffering. I fell back crawling away begging her to stop as my back hit something. But it wasn't the wall so I looked up to see a pair of black circles.
???: "Sis whats up with him?" The blonde said as I couldn't move at all. My fear had fully paralyzed my body as Ruby got closer to me. I just closed my eyes waiting for them to hit me as she did nothing of the sorts. Instead she just gently placed her hand on my cheek as I looked at her. Even though I was scared of her she still looked cute.

Ruby: "Yang he just started freaking out after seeing me.... Does he hate me?"
Yang: "Ruby you did just follow him without saying a word so he possibly might be scared of you."
(Y/n): "N-No..."
Yang: "Then why did yo-"
(Y/n): "All girls... They all scare me..." I said as they just looked at me. I looked away as the older one moved out from behind me crouching down beside Ruby.
Yang: "Explain handsome."
(Y/n): " I-I... I have a f-fear of girls... a-after..."
Ruby: "You can tell us (Y/n) we wont do anything."
(Y/n): " I... I was abused by every female in my family..." I said lifting up my shirt slightly showing multiple burn marks, bruising, and cuts. They didn't say a thing but Ruby reached out to touch as I shrunk away in response.

Throughout the rest of the night I slept close to those two. They had calmed my fear enough that I could be near them without having a panic attack. I felt eyes on us as we snuck inside and went to sleep but I shrugged it off closing my eyes. Horrible memories flashed across my mind as I slept.

Ruby pov

I woke up feeling something grab onto me. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness as they focused in on (Y/n). I blushed slightly since he was cuddled up to me almost crying. I couldn't resist so I wrapped an arm around him pulling him closer. It seemed to help as he calmed down and had a smile on his face. I had never seen his smile and it was adorable. I closed my eyes resting my head closer to his as we slept happily. Him cuddled up to me and me holding him close to me for comfort.

(Y/n) pov

When I woke up I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the brightness before I went bright red having a panic attack. Ruby was so close to me. I was never this close to a girl unless they were beating me. Soon I started feeling panic taking control of my brain as I tried to get away from her. But she pulled me closer now awake telling me it was okay and she wasn't gonna hurt me. I took a few deep breaths looking at her before nodding to her. She giggled happily causing me to blush as we both sat up and stretched. But i froze feeling those same eyes on me from last night as I turn around. And there watching my every movement with piercing amber eyes was another girl about 5 feet away. I started panicking again as this time Yang saw since Ruby went somewhere else. Within moments of my panic she had me sitting down with her my head on her lap as she stroked my hair calming me. I just tried taking deeper breathes that was until I felt an ice cold stare casted upon me as I looked up seeing another girl with long white hair staring down on me. At this point I was having a panic attack and passed out. When I awoke I was sailing through the air with my curved greatsword Seeker of Spurn in hand.

Time skip 2 months later rwby dorm

I sat in the dorm of the only girls I could be around. They had left on a mission a day ago and I missed them immensely. They made my pain and anxiety disappear completely. And the fact they each made me blush and smile was something unheard of. And the way they made me feel every moment made me question if I loved them. But suddenly I was awoken from my slumber by my scroll going off. I yawned looking at it and answering.

(Y/n): "Yes?"
Ruby: "(Y/n) listen we need help... If we don't make it back we want you to know we l-" Suddenly the call ended as I stared at my scroll. Finally it clicked in my mind as I bursted out of the dorm without my shirt on. I had awoken someone who was questioning my scars but stopped as we look out to vale seeing a massive explosion going off. I felt my heart sink as I pushed the teacher out of my way ripping open my locker pulling out Seeker and rushing out the door. Alarms were going off as Bullheads were docking at the landing platform but they were too slow I needed to be there now. So  took a running start and leapt off the edge of beacon.

There were screams of terror before I shot back up hovering in mid air. Once I got my bearing I shot straight to were the explosion had occurred. I needed to get there as fast as I could. I saw hordes of grimm invading Vale as the citizens were screaming and running away. I took a deep breathe before switching Seeker to range and setting his targeting protocol to Grimm targets only. And with this set I shot down through the city streets firing round after round of bolts as they homed in on the Grimm. The people looked at me in horror and surprise as I ordered them to go. They complied as I returned to my search for the girls as I found them circled by Grimm battered and worn down. I floated down infront of them switching back to melee Seeker as I swung with enough force to blow back the small fries.

(Y/n): "You filthy Grimm touched the people... The girls who helped me and made me fall in love with them.... I will make your existence a living hell." I growled before flicking my hand lifting the girls up as I landed on the ground.
Ruby: "(Y-Y/N)?!?!"
(Y/n): "Calm down... Just give me a few moments okay rose, ice, shadow, and heat. Just a few moments and we will be okay."
Them: "O-Ok..." They said as I noticed slightly tints of rose spreading across their cheeks. I smiled but soon focused as the Grimm launched themselves at me with full force. But within moments I started spinning around twice before slashing with such force a gale started tossing all the Grimm before me into the sea. I lowered the girls as they tackled me to the ground holding onto me. I started having a small panic attack until they each took turns kissing me.

I froze as they did this in turns. First Ruby kissed me saying she loved me. Then Weiss did the same but to a further extent saying she needs me. Blake then did the same but said she wants me. And finally Yang did the same saying she has wanted me since the first night. I was bright red as they blushed asking for my explanation as I simply said.
(Y/n): "I can't live without all of you... I decided I love you all even with my crippling fear. It will go away in time and with your healing the emotional scars left on my heart will fade away as well."