Healed By Ice Cream

I looked at the head of pink and dark brown hair that laid beside me. I blushed slightly before tearing up. She was fast asleep as I moved away from her looking at all the notes sprawled across my bed. I sat up pushing off the covers wiping my eyes. I must have woken her up cause she sat up in her bra wiping my tears before pressing her lips against mine. I blushed more before returning the kiss softly holding her close. She pulled away mouthing the words 'I love you more then anyone else especially HER'. I looked away now thinking about everything that happened this year...

Flashback 1 year ago

I was pushed aside by some other kids rushing to get to the trolley for Beacon. I had my greatsword Ragnell on my back as I jumped in at the last moment. The doors closed behind me as I sighed in relief wiping my head of sweat. Then I heard something from the deck where we boarded.

???: "NO!! I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT CATCH IT!!" A female shouted as I looked at the growing gap between her and the trolley. I grabbed Ragnell and wedged the blade in between the door prying it open. I drew the blade close to my body and launched with all the might in my legs flying across the gap landing infront of the woman. She was a gorgeous blonde with soft, beautiful lilac eyes. I grabbed her waist holding her close. She just looked at me.

(Y/n): "You want to go to Beacon right?"
???: "Yeah but how..."
(Y/n): "Just hang on to me." I said as she nodded holding onto me tightly. I smiled slightly throwing my sword up into the air. It went up high as I jumped up about 20 feet grabbing it and bringing it to my body. I launched myself using the momentum my sword held from the throw to launch us. She clung to me tightly as we flew through the air crossing the 100 foot gap. We landed on the other side as I let her go.

Yang: "Wow... Just thanks I'm Yang Xiao Long and you are?"
(Y/n): "(f/n) (l/n) and huh we got here before the trolley did." I said as we giggled together. I blushed at her giggle as we started talking getting to know each other.

End of flashback

(Y/n): "Neo... I... I don't know anymore...." I said as she stroked my cheek. This made me look at her as she kissed my head smiling warmly. I blushed laying back as she cuddled up to me. I held her close thinking back to what had happened today and feeling a pit of guilt in my stomach.

Flashback this morning

I woke up early staring at my small calendar in my room. It had today marked as me and Yangs one year anniversary. I was happy beyond belief after we started talking more and more. It felt like we were perfect for each other. 'Her yellow flames and my blue flames, her speed to my power. I just love her so much.' I thought to myself before quickly getting dressed heading out the door. I looked at the time seeing it was about 10 so she was up. I knocked on the door before opening covering my eyes Incase someone was getting dressed. But I heard two gasps a male and female. I gulped before removing my hand to see what was infront of me.

I felt my heart break and im sure everyone heard it. Even the deaf heard my heart break. Cause there laid out naked and together making out. Were Neptune and Yang with hands all over each other. I felt my rage building as I closed my fists trembling in absolute anger. She got up scrambling over to me as I stretched my arm out firing a blast of blue flames right past her head. She froze in fear as I felt tears dripping down my face.

(Y/n): "We... We are through..."
Yang: "Baby no i... I love you."
(Y/n): "We're through..."
Neptune: "Dude do-"
(Y/N): "WE ARE FUCKING THROUGH YOU HEAR ME?!?! FUCKING DONE! NO MORE ANYTHING!! I WONT TAKE YOU BACK OR CRAWL BACK!!! I HAVE DIGNITY AND PRIDE SOMEWHAT!!" I shouted turning around and running to my room. I didn't hear movement behind me so I crashed through my  door tripping over some clothes landing on my bed. From the sheer force I crashed through the door with it slammed back shut as I cried grabbing Ragnell. I looked at the golden blade as it started charging a violent blue fire. I smiled slightly knowing if I charged it long enough it would implode from the amount of power and kill me.

I sat there waiting. Never moving my eyes from the blade as I charged it. I knew it was linked to my skills so it would take a while. But it had been nearly twelve hours before it was about fully charged. I smiled but stopped as my door was opened slowly. I turned to look at them expecting one of Yangs friends but no it was my only friend no one knew about aside from a few people. Neo.

She looked at me worried rushing towards me. I looked away averting my gaze from hers unable to look at her eyes. I felt the weight shift on my bed knowing she sat down beside me. I closed my eyes wishing she would go away. Suddenly I felt her hands resting on mine holding Ragnell with me. Her hands were warm and soft a lot better then Yangs. I loosened my grip on Ragnell letting it go as it fell to the floor with a clang.

Next she rested her head on my shoulder as I felt my face heat up slightly with this contact from her. Yang did this before but this... This felt more enjoyable and welcoming. But i lost my blush when she removed her hands from mine. I was about to turn and look at her until I heard furious scribbling and paper ripping. I figured she was either screwing up a single message or was writing a document.

So patiently I waited for a few minutes. Then I felt her tap my shoulder which caused me to look at her. She was blushing looking away from me presenting me with at least 30 note pads of words. I took them and slowly read them. It took me almost an hour to read every single one. When I finished I only nodded in tears. She poured her heart out to me telling me how much she cared and loved me. I only felt a fraction of what she described for her but it felt right being with her. So I accepted to her happiness but broke down in tears telling her everything.

This changed her happy demeanor into something more... Sinister. She just kissed my head before walking off with Ragnell. I was about to question her until she mouthed 'I will be right back'. And with that she left me blushing, depressed, angry, and confused. It wasn't until nearly 5 minutes later an ear piercing shriek rang through the dorm. I jumped up realizing that was Yang and was about to run off and help her. But I stopped half way down the hall as I saw Neo. She was smiling and dragging Ragnell behind her with the blade dripping blood.

I was scared of her until she came up to me and handed it back to me. With this she dragged me back to my room before shutting the door and locking it. I looked at her confused as she blushed turning around. I was silent as she started taking off her clothes. I felt my face burst into a red blush as I turned away covering my eyes. This earned a slight clap as I heard foot steps coming towards me then my bed. I opened one hand slightly peeking at her as she was under the covers looking at me expectantly. I only nodded disregarding my clothes except for my boxers and getting into bed with her. I only asked her what she did to Yang and got a silent giggle and the words mouthed 'I dis-armed her'.

End flashback

I still don't feel good about what Neo did to Yang. But at the same time I'm happy she did it. Cause if she didn't hurt Yang then I doubt she would have felt even a fraction of the pain she caused me. And i wouldn't have been healed by ice cream and still being healed by her. My beautiful and caring girlfriend Neo.