The New Student Gets Lucky (lemon)

There are no good pics of these three together so I'm sorry.

When I arrived at Beacon I was immediately asked to do this entrance exam. I agreed and went to the launch pads taking a couple practice shoots with my assault rifle and then switching to melee form taking a couple swings. I looked back seeing a couple of students already gathering and saw the big screen that was focused on me.

(Y/n): "Uh Ozpin? How are you watching me?"
Ozpin: "Satellite."
(Y/n): "Satellite?"
Ozpin: "Satellite come back safely." He calmly said as I watched him disappear into a speck as I was launched. I calmly floated through the air enjoying the openness as I sailed. I just closed my eyes stretching out my arms relaxing then I felt my velocity starting to slow down.

(Y/n): "And... Now." I said sticking my arm out grabbing onto a branch as my hand slid agaisnt the bark tearing at my skin as I stopped right above the center where the relics are. I jumped down holding my hand pulling out splinters and ripping off pealing skin. I grabbed a pawn chess piece and strained my ears  hearing some brush shuffling around. "Heh dead eye..." I mumbled aiming down my assault rifle scope and shooting four bullets with piercing rounds. I heard four howls of pain and a tree shattering and then nothing. I smirked and ran back to the cliffs. When I arrived I heard growls behind me and turned around seeing a small horde behind me. I just smirked "Die." I said firing into the horde. I watched as they all fell onto the ground with gaping holes in them as I went to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "...Well done I will make an announcement stating your solo team status." He said as I smiled thanking him as I went passed the students who were watching. I saw three girls staring at me intently. One was black haired tipped in red, one was dark brown and wore shades, and the last one was pure black with a bow. They pulled me to the side talking to me. I learned their names were Ruby, Coco, and Blake respectively. I told them mine and they blushed as I was confused.

Ruby: "Well you see... (Y/n) we kinda like you... Like like you..."
(Y/n): "L-Love me? Well I'm flattered but I'm not deserving of your love I'm just some guy with killer aim..." I said smiling with a bright red face. They all giggled a little and kissed my cheek hugging me. They weren't taking no for an answer so I decided to accept them and hug back kissing their heads. Well I removed Coco's Beret and put it on kissing her head. We all laughed together and I felt happy.

Later that same day at night

(Y/n): "Alright I understand that Blake is a Faunus but what does that have to do with me and you three sleeping in my bed n...n...naked?" I said bright red looking at them as they giggled.
Blake: "You said why I'm a Faunus and right now Im about to go into heat. And we agreed on taking care of it together~" she said as I tried to hide the growing tent in my pants in vain. I saw the looks in their eyes and let them have their ways. I felt their lustful gazes as I took my clothes off. They each giggled doing the same as I blushed madly looking away. I sat on my bed embarrassed as they moved my hands from my crotch slowly stroking my semi hard member. I groaned slightly they giggled watching it become hard. They whispered amongst themselves before two of them were licking up and down the base as one sucked on the head. I groaned more as they went faster and faster. I felt an urge to release growing through my body as I moaned trying to warn them as they didn't listen and stroked it furiously removing their mouths. I moaned more as my seed was shot into the air splattering their faces as they giggled. I just wiped away some blood from my nose watching them lick it off each other. They looked up at me as Ruby slowly lowered her soaking entrance on my member. I looked at her feeling the barrier as she nodded slamming down gasping in pain clinging to me. I sat up pulling her close into a hug kissing her cheek as she held me biting her lips. I stroked her hair softly moaning as she slowly started bouncing up and down to get used to it. I kissed her neck fondling her breast timidly as she moaned loudly bouncing a little faster. We kept doing this for a few minutes she had wet my lap a time or two as I felt her walls clamping down on my member again as I moaned feeling the urge building as I slammed upwards exploding my seed in her cavern as she gasped letting out a loud moan falling forward clinging to me weakly panting heavily. I kissed her head pulling her off as she laid down trying to catch her breath. Then I was pushed down by Coco who slammed down on my member destroying her barrier moaning softly and starting to slowly bounce up and down to adjust. I winced a little from the pain but sat up pulling her into a passionate kiss grabbing her ass squeezing it. She moaned into the kiss clinging to as she bounced faster and faster as I felt her walls tightened wetting my lap like Ruby. I moaned softly thrusting in time with her while squeezing her ass harder. We did this for a few minutes before I felt her walls tighten again and wetting my lap as I slammed upwards filling her cavern with my release panting heavily as she moaned with her tongue hanging out. I smiled kissing her cheek pulling her off laying her down beside me on the other side. I watched as Blake pounced on top of me crazed with lust slamming down on my member breaking her barrier but instantly bouncing up and down furiously. I moaned and groaned as she leaned forward capturing my lips in her slipping her tongue into my open mouth as we started making out with passion and lust as she bounced harder and faster on my member. I felt her walls tightened as the urge to release rose faster than before as I moaned filling her slit with my load as she gasped having an euphoric look on her face. I imagined she had the orgasm she was craving as she fell forward panting heavily. I was going to remove her but she got up and re adjusted herself. I watch the look of lust and pain come across her face as I felt something tight and warm engulfing my member as I groaned. She finally stopped with her tongue hanging out looking happy. I watched her slowly lift and lower herself as I realized she had put me in her other hole. I blushed as she smirked using her hands on my chest as support to make it easier for her. We both moaned more as she slide faster and faster adjusting to the size better as I bit my lips. I didn't know if she wanted me to fill her or not and she saw this giggling.

Blake: "Fill my ass baby claim me as yours~!" She moaned out as I nodded releasing my load into her ass as she moaned loudly squirting onto my chest as we both panted heavily as I closed my eyes exhausted. She giggled getting off my member laying on me cuddling as the other two did the same as I sighed in relief. They giggled kissing my neck as I looked at them.

(Y/n): "Did I satisfy you all?" I panted out heavily.
Ruby: "Very!"
Coco: "Totally."
Blake: "Kinda but that's just cause I'm in heat I'm sure I won't be able to walk properly tomorrow~"
(Y/n): "Heh... Good I got lucky with being the new kid and everything..." I panted falling asleep at the end.